ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

No, I think they are even more breathtaking in person! :yes:
I was born in northern Thailand & have vivid memories of all the places my took me & siblings to.  I remember breathtaking places, but I was too young to appreciate it then.  

I can careless about the ratings.  It is not an accurate representation of the work put into it.  I don't need the the whole country to watch it for me to figure out on my own how good a drama is.  

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Going to work after this. Will come back to share more photos. :dance1: Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug:

preetam said:
Will have to wait next week :(

I know!

ceda_lee said:
First of all…BEAUTIFUL scenery.  Immediately drew me in & sets the mood.  Now onto the characters…oh my, Watit is an annoying spoiled brat, isn’t he.  Rut is eye candy haha.  And he’s already falling for May.  Gosh, can Vill get anymore beautiful?!  She’s one of the healthy n’eks.  Not all bones. 

I did NOT like the old version at all.   This version gives it a completely new feel.  The characters are full of life & not dull like in the old version.  I swear it has nothing to do with me being a big fan of Toomtam & Vill.  From the ending credits, looks like there will be lots of kinship.  I’m surprised Aom included real kisses, considering the fact that she as a n’ek has never done real kisses.  I used to get so frustrated with her because she was an amazing actress.  I remember wanting Tik to just pull her in & smothered her with real sloppy kisses LOL!  Looks like we will be seeing a good amount of drama with some comedy.  

Agree; Rut is eye candy. :drools: Agree about Vill, too! :blush: And Aom! :highfive: Haha, good for us that as a producer, Aom isn't holding back Toomtam and Vill at all. :worthy:

ceda_lee said:
I was born in northern Thailand & have vivid memories of all the places my took me & siblings to.  I remember breathtaking places, but I was too young to appreciate it then.  

I can careless about the ratings.  It is not an accurate representation of the work put into it.  I don't need the the whole country to watch it for me to figure out on my own how good a drama is.  

Aw, I didn't know you were born in northern Thailand! I hope you'll be able to go back and visit it someday, dear Ceda_lee! :kiss: It's bound to be even more beautiful now. As for the last part of your post, well-said! :bravo: :clap: K, later, guys!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I only have time to skim Episode 2. I like May a lot more in this episode. She has more color as the story progresses. I like it how she's firm. She doesn't love Angkoon and tells her Mom that she needs time to study him. And seeing how Angkoon and Watit are fighting over her, she firmly stated that how can she have the heart to watch that. She rather choose to not love anyone. But little does she know....she'll be sharing both twins. Hahah. Oh, the irony. May was like I don't want to make brothers fight over me....haha, soon, it's going to be real brothers, twins. :pervie:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Oh so thats a plus 1 for her because from the spoilers I thought she was in love with Ankgoon and had to give him up for Watit. Wow.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
She has good feelings towards Angkoon. She doesn't deny him but at the same time, she hasn't accepted him either. So she's not in love with him nor is he her boyfriend. He's just like Watit, someone who has liked her for a while now and has been doing the chasing. Only difference is, May finds Angkoon attractive unlike Watit who turned her off with his rotten attitude. May makes it pretty clear that she is not inove with anyone.

That scene of May telling Angkoon sorry, she has to marry Watit was quite touching. Navin did a good job there like right when Vill lifted up her face and faced towards him, it seems like right when Navin saw Vill's tears, he also teared up too. Poor Angkoon. He rely cares for May, even went to ask his Uncle for money but got rejected.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't make any sense for May's family to be responsible for the accidental shooting because the gun wasn't even her brother's. Plus, the incident took place at a public place. I'm sure there were plenty of witnesses and cameras to prove that what happened was an act of self defense. Who would pay someone 20 million baht when their son was the one who started it by taking out his gun? It doesn't make any sense. Someone get them a skilled lawyer! 

AikOm^_^

Whoot! It's my weekend! No work for the next two days! :party: I can finally go back and reply to all the comments I missed out on. :dance1:

aiyaja said:
I only have time to skim Episode 2. I like May a lot more in this episode. She has more color as the story progresses. I like it how she's firm. She doesn't love Angkoon and tells her Mom that she needs time to study him. And seeing how Angkoon and Watit are fighting over her, she firmly stated that how can she have the heart to watch that. She rather choose to not love anyone. But little does she know....she'll be sharing both twins. Hahah. Oh, the irony. May was like I don't want to make brothers fight over me....haha, soon, it's going to be real brothers, twins. :pervie:

Ohh, dang it! I fell asleep during that part. :annoyed: :lmao: Aw, it's good that she's fleshing out. Hey, at least it's two Toomtams fighting over her. :clap:

ceda_lee said:
:whahuh:  :whahuh: Aiyaja that is hilarious! 

Hehe, not so much for May and Rut when the truth comes out. :teary:

OHOaddict said:
Oh so thats a plus 1 for her because from the spoilers I thought she was in love with Ankgoon and had to give him up for Watit. Wow.

I had that impression, too! Not like true love; more like she's fond of him, real fond.

Mahalo said:

Ooh la la, thanks, Mahalo! :kiss:

aiyaja said:
She has good feelings towards Angkoon. She doesn't deny him but at the same time, she hasn't accepted him either. So she's not in love with him nor is he her boyfriend. He's just like Watit, someone who has liked her for a while now and has been doing the chasing. Only difference is, May finds Angkoon attractive unlike Watit who turned her off with his rotten attitude. May makes it pretty clear that she is not inove with anyone.

That scene of May telling Angkoon sorry, she has to marry Watit was quite touching. Navin did a good job there like right when Vill lifted up her face and faced towards him, it seems like right when Navin saw Vill's tears, he also teared up too. Poor Angkoon. He rely cares for May, even went to ask his Uncle for money but got rejected.

She makes it seems like she loves him, the way she gave that water bottle to him in the first episode. Ok, it's a different kind of love hehe. Ooh, you were impressed with that scene, Aiyaja? :eek: I woke up in time to see it, but I was too tired to pay close attention. Will observe it closely when I re-watch episode 2. Aw, poor P'Koon that he had to ask Uncle for money. :teary: Yes, he really does love her. :blush: But he should just turn his affections towards Kinaree (Due)! I'm glad Kinaree has feelings for Angkoon, and not Watit. :phew: As tired as I was, I thought Navin cried convincingly. :thumbsup:

Mahalo said:
It doesn't make any sense for May's family to be responsible for the accidental shooting because the gun wasn't even her brother's. Plus, the incident took place at a public place. I'm sure their were plenty of witnesses and cameras to prove that what happened was an act of self defense. Who would pay someone 20 million baht when their son was the one who started it by taking out his gun? It doesn't make any sense. Someone get them a skilled lawyer! 

Eh, cheap/poor excuse for May to accept Watit's marriage proposal, what else? :lol: Ah, so that's what happened in epiosde 2. Thanks, Mahalo!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg, just cheated myself by watching the opening. Erghhhh, I had no idea that AB Normal's song was going to be the opening song - I have been listening to it ON REPEAT before NJ came out and when I heard Ab Normal's song on the opening..I thought I was hearing wrong things..lol - I'm probably super slow if I didn't know that their song was the opening, ehehe...regardless, I enjoyed the opening. I will catch up NJ soon, I have too much on my list to watch. I'm not even supposed to be watching anything right now, but erghhh - 2015 keeps releasing some AWESOME lakorns!! Navin...I'm going to hate this hottie, but why is he so fine?!!

AikOm^_^

awesomedua said:
Omg, just cheated myself by watching the opening. Erghhhh, I had no idea that AB Normal's song was going to be the opening song - I have been listening to it ON REPEAT before NJ came out and when I heard Ab Normal's song on the opening..I thought I was hearing wrong things..lol - I'm probably super slow if I didn't know that their song was the opening, ehehe...regardless, I enjoyed the opening. I will catch up NJ soon, I have too much on my list to watch. I'm not even supposed to be watching anything right now, but erghhh - 2015 keeps releasing some AWESOME lakorns!! Navin...I'm going to hate this hottie, but why is he so fine?!!

Aw, poor you. :console: Fighting! :cheer: The year 2015 is starting out strong. Hehe, you should cheat more and check out the closing credits. ;) Yep, Navin is looking really good in here.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S FINALLY AIRING!!!!! I FEEL LIKE IT'S BEEN FOREVER THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO AIR!!! Currently watching episode 1 right now. Need to catch up to all of you! I'll come back and comment after I finish episode 1!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!! IT'S FINALLY AIRING!!!!! I FEEL LIKE IT'S BEEN FOREVER THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO AIR!!! Currently watching episode 1 right now. Need to catch up to all of you! I'll come back and comment after I finish episode 1!!!

Hey, MissSunny; nice to hear from you again! :woot: :clap: Yes, please do let us know what you think. :lol: I myself need to clear my jumbled thoughts and write them out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished EP1 RAW.

ON THE OPENING: 5/10
Um....I don't know how I feel about it. 50-50?? I like it yet at the same time I'm not impressed. I feel like they jumped into the story very quickly (maybe too quickly), yet there's no progression or development in the storyline. It's very choppy and not very well edited. The setting in Chiangmai is very beautiful though. =D

ON THE CAST: 7/10
Their casting is soo off!! Well, maybe just a little. Haha. Like Aom S. and Jane J. are cast as lovers of Toomtam....? Seriously?! Did they run out of young actresses that they had to use veteran actresses who look WAY older than Toomtam to play his lovers? Haha. It amuses me, I can't take their roles seriously. When Aom S. showed up I seriously thought she was playing Root's childish older sister, but when she introduced herself claiming to be his girlfriend I died laughing. Haha. Aom S. and Jane J. still look young yes, but...but. Everyone else was a good choice!

ON THE CAST'S ACTING: 5/10
So far, everyone's doing okay. However, I also feel like everyone's overacting and overdramatizing things. Especially Toomtam as Wathit. Wathit comes off as an adult with the mind of a child, someone who's special...and has a congenital disease (apparently). He's soo annoying! Haha. I think Toomtam took that character a little too far. Haha. I can't only blame him though, I blame Phiyada's dad as well. HAHA. Seriously! Toomtam, Vill, and Navin as Root, May, and Goon respectively is point on though, in my opinion. 

ON THE OVERALL EPISODE: 6/10
It was too slow!!! I kind of got bored. I hope EP2 is more promising!!!! I hope we get ToomVill together as May and fake Wathit. HEHE.

AikOm^_^

loveandpeace said:
If anyone is curious - Viki has eng sub to about 80% for the whole ep1 currently at the moment!

Hi there, Loveandpeace! :welcome: to Asianfuse! :grouphug: Hope you will enjoy being here with us. Thanks for informing us! Since you're a new member, I'd like to take this time to let you know about our forum rules. Please check the rules out so that you know what's allowed and not allowed. Thank you! :kiss: Have a good one! You can read the rules by clicking this LINK or the following link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/.

phatman said:
I just finished EP1 RAW.

ON THE OPENING: 5/10
Um....I don't know how I feel about it. 50-50?? I like it yet at the same time I'm not impressed. I feel like they jumped into the story very quickly (maybe too quickly), yet there's no progression or development in the storyline. It's very choppy and not very well edited. The setting in Chiangmai is very beautiful though. =D

ON THE CAST: 7/10
Their casting is soo off!! Well, maybe just a little. Haha. Like Aom S. and Jane J. are cast as lovers of Toomtam....? Seriously?! Did they run out of young actresses that they had to use veteran actresses who look WAY older than Toomtam to play his lovers? Haha. It amuses me, I can't take their roles seriously. When Aom S. showed up I seriously thought she was playing Root's childish older sister, but when she introduced herself claiming to be his girlfriend I died laughing. Haha. Aom S. and Jane J. still look young yes, but...but. Everyone else was a good choice!

ON THE CAST'S ACTING: 5/10
So far, everyone's doing okay. However, I also feel like everyone's overacting and overdramatizing things. Especially Toomtam as Wathit. Wathit comes off as an adult with the mind of a child, someone who's special...and has a congenital disease (apparently). He's soo annoying! Haha. I think Toomtam took that character a little too far. Haha. I can't only blame him though, I blame Phiyada's dad as well. HAHA. Seriously! Toomtam, Vill, and Navin as Root, May, and Goon respectively is point on though, in my opinion. 

ON THE OVERALL EPISODE: 6/10
It was too slow!!! I kind of got bored. I hope EP2 is more promising!!!! I hope we get ToomVill together as May and fake Wathit. HEHE.

Haha, I know how you feel, Phatman! I'm a little more impressed with SSP's first episode, but I believe that NJ will get better once the story picks up...hopefully next week. And when Rut comes in, that's when the magic happens! :woot: Yes, rather odd seeing Oom Sakaojai and Jane as Rut's girlfriends. :loool: Gah, poor Toomtam. They should have stick to the original characterization of Watit, the cold yet sickly man! :drools: I want to see a cold Toomtam who's only warm towards Vill!