huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
Toomtam is just saying that Ngao Jai will be coming out early next year to please follow. He says that there is still so much more to the actual lakorn that the teaser couldn't show. There is a scene where he has to sing to nang'ake. Toomtam says he's very grateful to Aom and Ah Piak for being mentors and giving him this opportunity. Toomtam says he's happy to be in this production, to use his skills in here.

Ouuu, really!? That is so great. I just love Toomtam's singing voice & I'm happy for him being able to use his skills.

lanblue said:
Don't know if anyone still cares about Toomtam's cover song, Ngao by Boy Peacemaker. One Chinese Thai lakorn fan confirmed it was in Badarn Jai.
Of course we care about Toomtam's cover! Hehe, I can listen to his short clip on IG all day.
I remember when I first heard his short clip, my sister said it was in Badarn Jai but I just couldn't find the MV.
Thank you so much! :D Such a beautiful song!

Kimberry<3 said:
Hello Everyone!!! 

It's been a while, I forgot the password to my "KimBerry" account so here I am with "<3" now.
Do we know when will this air exactly?

Heyyyy :)
Glad you're joining us in this thread!
And not sure when this will air exactly but around early next year ^^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Hello. There hasn't been an exact date yet, just knowing that it'll air sometime towards the end of January to beginning of February.

Okay, guys, Ngao Jai's OST at Viki has been fixed. Since GMM took down my video, we'll just use the official music video of the song then. So please check that out if you haven't or if you feel like putting it on repeat. :dance1:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1055950v-ost-1

huajaikaungtur said:

Ouuu, really!? That is so great. I just love Toomtam's singing voice & I'm happy for him being able to use his skills.

Of course we care about Toomtam's cover! Hehe, I can listen to his short clip on IG all day.
I remember when I first heard his short clip, my sister said it was in Badarn Jai but I just couldn't find the MV.
Thank you so much! :D Such a beautiful song!

Heyyyy :)
Glad you're joining us in this thread!
And not sure when this will air exactly but around early next year ^^

Thank you..it;s been a long wait for sure. I miss ToomVill already. :)

aiyaja said:
^Hello. There hasn't been an exact date yet, just knowing that it'll air sometime towards the end of January to beginning of February.

Okay, guys, Ngao Jai's OST at Viki has been fixed. Since GMM took down my video, we'll just use the official music video of the song then. So please check that out if you haven't or if you feel like putting it on repeat. :dance1:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1055950v-ost-1

Thank you for the info. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The teaser gets me so excited too, but we'll have to wait and see how the first episode is.

Umm, as good as Toomtam is for a new actor, based on the teaser, Toomtam is a bit off playing Watit. His weak and proper tone of voice comes off fake. But hopefully, he'll improve as the lakorn progresses.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I must be blinded by Toomtam then because everything he does seems good to me haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
He's a natural when it comes to acting but his strength is in aggressive scenes or emotional scenes. Haha.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I read a topic on Pantip and there was a comment saying that Ngao Jai will start broadcasting on January 8. It seems to be on Wednesday-Thursday slot, so it's after Seua. ^^ I hope it's true! The one who commented sounded pretty sure. lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
arasucre said:
I read a topic on Pantip and there was a comment saying that Ngao Jai will start broadcasting on January 8. It seems to be on Wednesday-Thursday slot, so it's after Seua. ^^ I hope it's true! The one who commented sounded pretty sure. lol

EKKKKKK, yay! I hope that's true, too :D That would be so great.
Thank you so much for sharing!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Gahhhh, I can't wait for Ngao Jai! It's so fun to see the SSP fandom reunite here again. Hi everyone. ^^

Toomtam-Vill team is so fun! We were fortunate to see exclusive BTS footage and NGs of Ngao Jai at his birthday celebration. I'm so proud of Vill and Toomtam as individuals, they've grown so much in little time and I'm excited to see how this drama will be received. Can't wait for the discussions to come. We are in for a ride!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
arasucre said:
:woot2: :woot: :dance1:

Really? That quick?! Ahhhh, I'm so excited but I'm so stressed out too. :cry: I have so much work that even on vacation, I'm stressed. :sick: Awww man, it would have been perfect if this was aired in October, then I would have all of the time in the world to sub and promote it and all. BUUUTTTT I will try my best.