phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Hahah, emails these days need a working phone number now, right? Too much hassle.
True that. Haha.
Well you can always completely delete your current account right? Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, I guess, Viki is the best option right now. Plus, everytime the video is played on Viki, since it's using the video's server, in this case, ONE HD's official Youtube channel, everytime a fan watches it at Viki, the counts will be towards the overall count on the official channel, so our support would be counted too, officially in numbers.

So who's timing this lakorn? So I can just do the translations? I think it would be too much for me to do both, like I said, I'll be pretty busy. And since ONE HD is doing full ledge lakorns now, this lakorn will have the full 1 hour and 45 minutes each episode. That's a lot. I would greatly greatly appreciate it if someone can jam in all the way. :dance1:

And then everyone, please show your full support by continuing what everyone does best here, interact! :dance3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's an artwork I made out of screencaps for Ngao Jai, pretty quick and simple, nothing complicated. Waiting for Ngao Jai. :dance3: :dance2: Please follow me at @villwannarotfans if you're a fan of Vill. She doesn't have a steady International Fan Club, so I thought we should at least show our support to let her know how awesome she is. Thanks everyone!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Aiyaja: I just followed your fanpage for Vill! That is one stunning art, ahhhh. I love the colors you used and the pictures of them!
So beautiful. I would love to make art for ToomVill, too but I'm not creative at all, haha. Where did all my creativity go?
Anyways, stunning job!
Thank YOU for making a fanpage for Vill! She truly deserves one :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the follow, huajaikaungtur. :dance1:

I just can't wait for this to air. STILL a ways to go. Hopefully, Maiko can join us then in the new year.

sarN

sarNie Granny
isn't it kind of funnie , their last lakorn she was a twin and now this one it's his turn to be a twin lol

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Here's an artwork I made out of screencaps for Ngao Jai, pretty quick and simple, nothing complicated. Waiting for Ngao Jai. :dance3: :dance2: Please follow me at @villwannarotfans if you're a fan of Vill. She doesn't have a steady International Fan Club, so I thought we should at least show our support to let her know how awesome she is. Thanks everyone!

Hi!
Wow, so beautiful! :wub:  May I ask if we can use this nice poster for the Viki-channel?
Lots of love!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Amelie3 said:
Hi!
Wow, so beautiful! :wub:  May I ask if we can use this nice poster for the Viki-channel?
Lots of love!
Sure. It's up to you.

Haha, I hope they don't change the storyline of this lakorn and turn Watit into a Gandamanee. That would suck!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Sure. It's up to you.

Haha, I hope they don't change the storyline of this lakorn and turn Watit into a Gandamanee. That would suck!
Haha. Wouldn't that be funny.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just a video of Toomtam talking about Ngao Jai.
Sadly, I don't know what he is saying -- my non-Thai speaking skills, awwww :(
But he's so handsome, heheeee. His hair's definitely growing back!

Credit: TrueLifeTDCM @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu07QlrKpTs

Reactions: fun

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam is just saying that Ngao Jai will be coming out early next year to please follow. He says that there is still so much more to the actual lakorn that the teaser couldn't show. There is a scene where he has to sing to nang'ake. Toomtam says he's very grateful to Aom and Ah Piak for being mentors and giving him this opportunity. Toomtam says he's happy to be in this production, to use his skills in here.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know if anyone still cares about Toomtam's cover song, Ngao by Boy Peacemaker. One Chinese Thai lakorn fan confirmed it was in Badarn Jai.

Credit: ATiCharTChineseWeb's Youtube Channel
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHeM8kO5BYU[/media]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
^I am not use to seeing Toomtam sporting a new hairstyle. 
Haha. I'm soo ready for a new style from him. I kind of like this look. Is it just me or he looks like Shun Oguri. I mean not the same, but they have that similar facial structure...

Hello Everyone!!! 

It's been a while, I forgot the password to my "KimBerry" account so here I am with "<3" now.
Do we know when will this air exactly?