Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
You're most  :welcome1:  naaa huajaikaungtur

huajaikaungtur said:
Aweee, thank you so much Maiko & RakLakonNYK for the beautiful photos.
Ahhhh, can't get enough of ToomVill.
And Toomtam is just so handsome, gah, love his style! <333

Dearest Maiko, khup khun maaak naa for your kind comments and I did not feel bad as I did not know the rules and you didn't sound rude/mean to me naa, also please do feel free to correct me everytime whenever I'm wrong naaa Phee  :yes: 
But I couldn't find "spoiler tag" on this page as you said, so kindly requesting you to direct me to it P'Maiko
Also, Thank you so much for stopping by this thread to update about NJ for us,  :thanks:

Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, you're...welcome for the warm welcoming, dear RakLakornNYK! :grouphug: :kiss:
Again, :thanks: so much for sharing, darling RakLakornNYK! Some of their photos from NJ, I already shared them in previous pages, but I'm so happy to come across them again; plus, it allows members (or guests) to see those photos, if they didn't see them in the first place. :bhehe: Oh, but will you do me a favor, dear RakLakornNYK? If you're sharing more than three photos, will you put the remaining photos under a spoiler tag, to save some space and spare people the trouble of scrolling down long photo posts, please? :spin: We moderators here on AF (Asianfuse) are going to be enforcing that rule, and we will ask Darvil (our Admin) to send a mass message to all the members so that everyone will get the memo. ^_^

If I sounded mean or rude in my request, I'm so sorry about that, dear RakLakornNYK. :cry1: :worthy: :spin: :flowers: Did not mean to offend or hurt you in any way. :blush: :kiss: Have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart:
RakLakornNYK, Marina, Teedee, and everybody else, have a :goodnite: or wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss: I'm off to sleep. :yawn:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
At the end of (Toomtam-Vill) the interview, when Jack asked Vill is she encouraging him, Vill said "Yes, as he has gone through a lot"
What does it mean? Is something wrong with Toomtam? Is it serious? As there are no reports/news on Toomtam everywhere, it's hard to follow what's going on with them and in their life, so does anybody know "going through" is in what context??

Thank you in advance! 

Maiko^_^ said:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...so according to this photo, haha, Metinee (Vill) and Tippy (Gam) are doing yoga. :loool: Hehe, they look so adorable and beautiful! :wub: I did think that Vill's outfit looked like she was working out, so this photo explains it all! Except how she fell into the pool. Hehe, Wathit (Toomtam) is probably bothering and teasing her and thus, causes her to fall into the pool. :lmao3: (Urgh...using present and past tense verb form is so confusing...should the verbs be in present or past form? :scratchhead2: :shrug: :teary:)

Credit: Vill's IG (villwannarot).

AikOm^_^

RakLakornNYK said:
You're most  :welcome1:  naaa huajaikaungtur

Dearest Maiko, khup khun maaak naa for your kind comments and I did not feel bad as I did not know the rules and you didn't sound rude/mean to me naa, also please do feel free to correct me everytime whenever I'm wrong naaa Phee  :yes: 
But I couldn't find "spoiler tag" on this page as you said, so kindly requesting you to direct me to it P'Maiko
Also, Thank you so much for stopping by this thread to update about NJ for us,  :thanks:

Aw, so I'm "Pee" to you, huh, Nong RakLakornNYK? :blush: :bhehe: Again, I'm sorry for my words. :spin: But, aw, thanks for being so kind and understanding about it, dear! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: Hehe, I practically live in this thread now, so you can always count on me for the latest NJ or ToomVill updats. :lolyup:

As for the "Spoiler" tag, you have to type it in yourself. You type them out like this;
. For the second brackets of spoiler, you have to put in a slash ("/") before the word spoiler. If I put in the slash, you wouldn't see what the brackets should look like; instead, you would only see the spoiler tag itself. Here's a photo of what it should look like when you type it and insert in your photos and spoilers:

Sheesh, I stink at explanations. Hope this all make sense, dear RakLakornNYK! Sorry for all the confusion! :sweat: :spin: :worthy: :wackonut:

RakLakornNYK said:
At the end of (Toomtam-Vill) the interview, when Jack asked Vill is she encouraging him, Vill said "Yes, as he has gone through a lot"
What does it mean? Is something wrong with Toomtam? Is it serious? As there are no reports/news on Toomtam everywhere, it's hard to follow what's going on with them and in their life, so does anybody know "going through" is in what context??

Thank you in advance! 

Oh, for that particular part of the interview, Jackarita was asking Vill about Mike Pirath (is his name also Mike D. Angelo? :eek:). Not about Toomtam, sadly. :lmao: Mike had fathered a child out of wedlock, and since Vill's mother is close with Mike and works with him (not sure about the details) and Vill and Mike are associated with each other, Jackarita asked her about Mike's welfare. :) Whew, luckily, it's not Toomtam who's going through that kind of scandal. :phew: :lol:

AikOm^_^

RakLakornNYK said:
Thank you once again P'Maiko for helping me...  :thanks: And I'm sorry for troubling you naaa

Seems like Vill is enjoying her day off to the fullest

http://instagram.com/p/rcMaben6RW/

*PIC*

Aw, you're welcome, N'RakLakornNYK! :kiss: No, you're not troubling me at all. Thanks, dearie, for following the forum rules. :spin: You almost got it down. :bravo: :thumbsup: Great job; I'm so proud of you! :thanks: Hehe, I know, seems like Vill is having a lot of fun right now. Oh, yes, this is what I meant to say to you yesterday, Nong. Seems like you and I follow the same people on IG. :loool: I think Vill is a big fan of Lee Min Ho, like you. :bhehe:

My goodness! I had such a good dream about ToomVill in NJ! :yahoo: :woot: :dance1: :clap: :spin: :wub: :spicy: :drool: Shoot, haven't dreamed of them in a long time, and for me to dream of them together, oh, gosh! What a wonderful night. :teary: :lolyup: Er, darn it, the details were so vivid when I first woke up, and now, hours later, I barely remember them. :cry1: :annoyed: But I was seeing them in NJ for sure. :blush: Hehe. :bhehe: Um, it may have been the "first" episode of NJ, but Toomtam was already stressed, depressed, and lonely in my dream, when I first saw him. :cry: But he was clean-shaven at first and looked so darn handsome. :drools: Hmm, Vill met up with him by the pool, the very same pool from all the BTS (behind-the-scene) photos of NJ. He was mesmerized by her, if I remember correctly. :spin: Or, perhaps it's my wishful thinking here! :loool: They talked with each other, and he pushed her into the pool. (Wow, almost exactly like that NJ photo of him pushing her into the pool...but, they were wearing different clothes in my dream. :D) Haha, but he did it out of mischief, not out of spite. :lol: Er, they got more into their lovers' spats. Afterwards, hmm, my dream shifted to the scene of them in the field in which they were really lovey-dovey and sweet with each other (Toomtam had facial hair in this scene, I think). A lot of hugging, I believe... :wub:

..........Urgh, shoot, I wish! Haha, I honestly can't remember the exact details now...that really bites! :lmao: All I can remember is that they were alone together in all my dream scenes of them, and they had plenty of interaction. :spin: I was squealing and giggling even in my dream. :weee: :crazy: There were interactions of all kinds between them in my dream, from funny to intense to sweet to loving. Yeah. :rockon:

AikOm^_^

Hooray, more NJ photos! :yahoo: I hope we continue to get more photos, leading up to NJ's airing date. Urgh, I just can't resist re-posting the solo photos of Toomtam in the field, for they go so perfectly with Vill's solo photo (first picture)! :spin: Hehe, for the first photo of Metinee (Vill), I imagine her walking up to where Root (Toomtam) is sitting. She looks so scared! Wonder why? Nervous of confessing her love for Root, perhaps? :woot: And then after meeting up, they get lovey-dovey! :drool: :wub: Yeah, re-post of them in the field. :blush: Sorry, but seriously, all these photos are meant to be shared together! :lmao: Aw, Kate (Vill's mother) looks so beautiful in the last photo. With the camera in her hand, I hope she snapped a LOT OF TOOMVILL photos for us! :worthy:

Credits:  dowdow7 & katesonthichai's IGs.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
It's always great to come onto this thread & see all the posts & NJ updates.
The wait for this lakorn is too much, LOL. But yes! It better be freakin good! xD

ToomVill's clip, awww. Always so happy to see them together <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
It's always great to come onto this thread & see all the posts & NJ updates.
The wait for this lakorn is too much, LOL. But yes! It better be freakin good! xD

ToomVill's clip, awww. Always so happy to see them together <3

........... :teary: (I'm teary, because I've missed you so. :D) It's always wonderful, hearing from you and the others, Marina. :grouphug: I'm so happy to hear from you, dearie. :clap: I'm finishing up on my overdue reply to your post. :smack: Yeah, the wait for NJ and ToomVill is so tortuous. :cry1:

AikOm^_^

Yay, I can finally finish my reply to your wonderful post, Marina. Urgh, why is it that I keep putting off replying to your beautiful and touching posts? :smack: Because they require really good thoughts in return. :blush: Sorry for the late replies, Marina girl. I'll make sure I improve my timing in the future. :teary: :strong: Like you, my comments regarding your reaction to my NJ ending will be put under a spoiler tag. :wink:

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Aren't you the sweetest? :p My thoughts are all over the place but thank you, love. I would love to see a passionate kiss ... I have yet to see one of those in a lakorn. I feel Aom & her dad wouldn't show a scene like that, too ... but we never know ... :bhehe: Any kiss scene of ToomVill will do! :dance1: 

LOL, our sisters are too against ToomVill! Too bad they're making us love ToomVill even more, our love for ToomVill is getting stronger because of our sisters' "so-called" hate for ToomVill, hahaha :lmao3:Yay! You approve of me continuously watching ToomVill's clip? Okay then, I shall watch it 24/7, hahaha. Just kidding, then I'd really be a no life. I feel ToomVill is always wanting to make moves on each other --they're just trying to be appropriate, LOLOL. My wistful thinking :lmao: I would love to put ToomVill's kiss scene on my background, too but my dad is always going on my laptop since he's too lazy to open the computer, <_< Lol.

And last day of filming already!? I don't know what to think. Part of me is happy since they're done & this lakorn will possibly air sooner but part of me wants the filming to be longer so the lakorn can be perfected in any way possible. I'm indecisive but I will trust Aom & her dad's directing ^_^ And I hope ToomVill reunites in the future over & over again since I know I will never have enough of ToomVill. There doesn't seem to be much updates on the last day ... maybe NJ team is just being secretive & not sharing any goodies? Maybe they don't wanna spoil us?? I really hope that's the case. Just please, a ton of ToomVill scenes!!  :wub: 

On to your ending for NJ, Maiko! YAY! I've been waiting, hehe. Oh, no apologies for writing corny stuff. I love corny especially if it's for ToomVill. I will be typing my reaction as I read your perfect ending! :) And I'll put it in spoilers since I'm gonna write a ton. i just know it!

I like how you wrapped up every character & their ending w/ their special someone :clap2:  
Oooh, the proposal scene's in a field? I can imagine it all so pretty & breathtaking :cloud9: Your description of their clothes is too great! Vill sounds super cute with her overalls & Toomtam, of course! Gotta have that beanie! :D I'm liking her hair loose in curls :) Her hair sounds so pretty <3 AND sitting on Toomtam's lap, too? :pervie: Ow owww, now that's a hot sight right there. 4 kids? DANG, ToomVill. Just love each other too much, eh? hahahaha :coverlaf: LOL @ your "they got straight into it after marriage ... perhaps even before." LOLOL, you crack me up all the time. I'm liking the idea of twins & they have 2 boys & 2 girls, awwies. I can already picture how beautiful their children are (Remembering the picture of their kid on the SSP thread that someone made off a site. Do you know what I'm talking about, Maiko? Maybe it's just me remembering something that never happened, haha.) I love how you put in the part of his hand around her waist :drool: Awwwwe, too much love in the air! Such a great family, can't stop smiling here!  :spin:  :clap: 
& "they have some fun in the bedroom?" Maiko, can you please go further in detail with that? I don't really understand what you're trying to say there .... LOLOL, just kidding. My perverted self  :loool:

Awww, that part of Root pulling Metinee back onto his lap ;) Yeah, Root's right about the kids being big enough on their own. Metinee, just stay with your lover, Root. OMG, then you kill me off with your "still crazy in love with you after all these years" line by Root & him zooming for a kiss on her cheek! :faint: OMGOMG, crazy fangirling here! :yahoo: I can picture it, his amused & happy expression & Vill's expression where she's trying not to smile but you can totally tell she is cause you can't just not smile at a comment like that from Toomtam :woot: 

Ahhh, even after all these years, they're still such a fresh couple & still having the same feels from when their relationship started blooming. "I wasn't like this before I met you." Ahhhh, I just love it whenever pa'ek or na'ek says "I met you" or something in that context. Too sweeeeet  :heart: 

OKAY, MAIKO, I NEED HELP! Maybe a doctor or something cause I can not control my feels at the moment. Root's "for you are my heart's shadow, always there in my heart" is too much for me to handle. Awwwe, you cuuute dork!! Stop it, Root & you, too Maiko! You both are trying to kill me here :teary: & the part of the kids coming up & surprising Vill w/ flowers & wishing their parents a happy anniversary is too sweet. Awe, Root knows Metinee's favorite flowers? awwies! Toomtam's such a mastermind & the children are the sweetest!  :grouphug: 

Metinee's "You're my favorite flowers" is oh gosh!! Love love :heart: haha @ the kids' reaction, they're all grossed out & here I am, enjoying this scene to the max! Vill's such a great mother, awe. Such a caring & loving person :rolleyes: I can imagine her in a motherly role & feel she would do a great job. Root has another surprise for Metinee? Aweeee, too much surprises. Soon, Metinee & my heart will just stop from all the loooove  :cloud9: 

Root just can't stop touching Metinee, eh? His hands can't keep away, hahaa. I love it! I absolutey love how both of their replies for being corny is "I wasn't like this before I met you. You're the one who makes me corny this way." :rofl: Ahhh, they changed each other in such a wonderful way  :wub: 

Do I see Root having a lightly shadowed cheek? YAY! For light facial hair :) And LOL @ Vill making moves on Toomtam, I'm loving it. "I'll get back at you .. tonight." Toomtam, oh gosh, too much. My dirty thoughts are once again taking over :lmao3:Maiko, everything they say is gonna kill me. You're making this ending too good, oh gah. Can't stop fangirling here!! My sisters & mom are looking at me like I'm a crazy person, LOLOL.

"You know I need you, I want you, and I love you very much, Roothon." Vill and I thought of the same lines, oh my gawd. Haha, just kidding but wooow. My feels are all over the place because of the way they talk to each other :teary: Wah.
And then you go and write that stunning, flawless paragraph of them kissing. Ahhhh, perfection :wub:  :cloud9: The way you described their gestures and the kiss becoming more intimate. Just too perfect, I am in love. If only they had kisses like this in lakorns ... You're amazing at writing kscenes, Maiko  :blush: I honestly felt like I was experiencing it or something, LOL. JK, I'd rather watch ToomVill do the kissing! But honestly, one of the best paragraphs ever created! :spicy: 

Their kids are beyond hilarious. "Can't you two wait until tonight, when we're asleep?" Hahaha. Sorry, kids but your parents can't keep their hands off each other ... and they can't keep their lips away from each others, too. Haha :heart: I am adoring all the fatherly & motherly gestures from Metinee & Root. Such great parents~
LOL @ Toomtam's "she couldn't keep her lips off mine." Exactly what I was saying!! I got the reference of the kiss in the forest hut! No worries, Maiko. It immediately popped up in my head when I read it. Awwwe, the reference :heart: They're too cute for me to handle.

I was waiting to read the surprise but seems we don't really find out what it is which is even better! I love how you didn't tell us the surprise -- it just adds onto the fact that this ending is not actually an ending since Root & Metinee's adventures with their children will never end :dance3: I absolutely love this family. Their shadows merging together. Wow, just wow. Maiko, have you ever thought about writing a fic & sharing it on asianfuse? Because this was just mind blowing :teary: :yahoo:I could honestly picture everything from the description & details you put in. It was just too amazing.This NJ ending is honestly so much better than most endings I've ever seen. Wow, just wow. You got everything, EVERYTHING from their fatherly/motherly roles to their gestures. I am in so much love with this ending. Really wish this was the NJ ending! Hopefully, it'll be as good as this ending! Too amazing.
Thanks, Maiko for writing such a creative & beautiful ending :wub: My feelings are all over the place. It's too much perfection for me to take in. Will be re-reading this over & over! Love love love  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cloud9: 

Sorry for my craziness thoughts up there, just had to comment on everything cause it was that good. Again, love love love it <3 You are too great, Maiko!

Aw, no, I'm not the sweetest; you are, Marina. You and the others. :flowers: :grouphug: It shows in all your loving and thoughtful comments. Hehe, you're welcome (for loving your organized, "scattered" thoughts). Yeah, I haven't seen a truly passionate and willing kiss between any pra'nangs in Thai lakorns...yet. :scratchhead2: I, too, doubt that Aom and her father would show a scene like that, let alone film one, but hehe, we'll settle for any kiss scene of ToomVill. :highfive: Well-said, Marina! :bravo:

YES! Haha, indeed, our evil sisters are making our love for ToomVill even more powerful and crazier. :weee: :rofl: I'm already a no-life when it comes to ToomVill. :lmao: But, yes, I do approve of you watching ToomVill's clip continuously, because I do it, too. :ghehe: Oh, count me in for the wishful thinking, Marina. :lolyup: Too bad ToomVill are so careful, reserved, and respectful with each other in reality. Ooh, I see why you don't want to use ToomVill's kiss scene as your laptop's background. Hah, that would be awkward and embarrassing if your dad sees it. :whahuh: :loool:

Urgh, I know exactly how indecisive and split you feel over the end of filming for NJ. :cry1: :console: Well, if NJ is really not going to air until next year (according to ToomVill's joint interview on the Morning Entertain show), they should spend more time on it, perfecting the scenes and everything else. Hmm, I want to trust Aom and Ah'Piak (I recently found out that I should call Aom's daddy "Ah'Piak" :D), but I've found out the hard way that the lakorns that I look forward to, well, they usually end up disappointing me. <_< :lmao: Oh, boy, I really hope Aom and Ah'Piak surprise us with NJ...in a good way, not bad way. :loool: Only thing to do is to wait and see.

Ooh, I can never get enough of ToomVill as well, Marina. :spin: :blush: Gah, I hope they will release more ToomVill photos the sooner we get to NJ's airing date. Also while it's airing, too. Aw, and of course, I'd love to see them reunite again and again...and again. :wub: Oh, yeah, let's pray that we will get a lot of ToomVill scenes and interaction in NJ. :worthy: :dude:

K, onward to your darling reaction to my funky NJ ending. Aw, you were waiting for it? :spin: Hehe, you're too precious, Marina. Again, I'm putting my response to your reaction under a spoiler tag. :wink:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIEEEEEEEEEEE (Awie)!!!!!!!!!!!! Eek, Marina! I...I...hehe, hahahaha. Not sure on where to start. Oh, I do actually. I made a HUGE mistake on the very first sentence of my fanfiction. I had to go back and fix it. :smack: I originally wrote that "Navin and Tar get each other..." Navin and Tar?! They're the same person! :facepalm: Haha, that showed how tired I was when writing the fanfiction. :lol2: It's supposed to be "Navin and Due" who end up with each other. :D

K, moving on to everything else you said. Aw, Marina, you're just too sweet, funny, and precious. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. :thanks: :spin: :wub: :teary: :cry: :kiss: :grouphug: All your compliments and reactions made me smile and laugh so much. I giggle and grin every time going back to reread your darling reactions. :bhehe: :lmao3: :rofl: I :heart: all of your reactions, Marina girl. Thank you so much for your detailed review. It makes me so happy. :blush:

Yep, Metinee (Vill) is sitting on Root's (Toomtam) lap during the ride. Haha, yeah, Root and Metinee love each other too much. :ghehe: :pervie: And nope, they couldn't keep their hands off each other for too long. Oh, it was Minny who created a photo of ToomVill's future baby. :baby-scene-pop-corn: She actually shared her lovely photo in this thread, not SSP's thread. :console: :wink: Sheesh, Root and Metinee certainly have too much love going on, huh? :whaha: I myself love the part about his arm around her waist during the tractor ride. :blush:

As for their fun in the bedroom, oh, you know. They did this and that, and little bit of that, and definitely some of that. ;) Hehe, I could go into more details, but I got to remember that we have some youngsters in here, some who are underage. :baby: So, I'll leave their fun up to your imagination...for now. :secret:

EEK! The rest of your reactions and compliments are just so sweet, hilarious, and touching. I can't thank you enough. Thank you so much, darling Marina. :cry: :blush: :kiss3: :grouphug: Again, I just :heart: all your reactions. Hehe, all of your wonderful comments crack me up. :coverlaf: I'm really happy you enjoyed their story, even though their own kids can't stomach their sweetness. :p Yes, both Root and Metinee changed each other. Ooh, please don't die on me now, Marina! :shock2: :faint: Darn, I feel guilty for all the heart attacks I'm causing you. :smack: But whahahahaha! I can just picture you trying hard not to smile too much with your mother and sisters in the same room. :lmao3: Er, I hope they weren't looking your way when you were spazzing, girl. :woot: :phew:

Ooh, you love their kiss scene? :blush: :kiss: :kiss2: :kiss3: Aw, I actually need to work on writing out kiss scenes, but so darn sweet of you to think I'm amazing at writing them. I had to restrain myself from providing the juicy details. :pervie: Haha, but I think I was able to write it out in an appropriate way. I'll try to improve my writing skills. Oh, wow, so you got the reference to their kiss in the forest hut, Marina? :eek: Gah, you're smart! :bravo: :thumbsup: :clap:

My gosh, Marina! Your take on the (unrevealed) surprise is spot on! You're too amazing, Marina girl. :spin: Yes, that's exactly the reason why I didn't go into details about the "surprise." It's because Root and Metinee will have many more adventures with their children. :blush: Whoa...your words are just too deep, dearie. :bravo: I have a hard time on what the last sentence should be (spent several minutes debating on it hehe), but in the end, I like how I ended it. :D

Yes, I have thought of writing fanfictions here on AF and sharing them, but I'm just too lazy, Marina girl. :lolyup: :smack: Too much work for me. :yawn: I have ideas, but to write them out? :weep: I barely have enough time to finish some of my tasks. But if I ever go ahead and start one, I'll be sure to share the news with you, dearie. :kiss: I really didn't plan on writing out any dialogue between Root and Metinee and their kids, but it just sort of came to me as I wrote, and I got carried away. :lol: I actually prefer a different style of writing for their conversations, but I took the easy way out. :loool:

Wow, I pray that ToomVill's real NJ ending surpasses mine. It better, since we would be seeing them on screen! Some things are better on screen than in writing, and vice versa. :teary: I definitely need to work on my writing skills. But thank you, thank you, thank you again and again, darling Marina. :cry: :kiss: I can't thank you enough for your support and lovely comments. You're just too much of a sweetheart. :flowers: :wub: Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, darling! Have a wonderful day! :kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Urgh! My net connection is acting up again. I may not be able to share any more goodies for the rest of tonight or do anything else. :cry1: But ooh! Oh, my gosh! Does this mean they're shooting NJ yet again today?!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch: :yahoo: :woot: :clap: And eek! ToomVill in the car together (first picture). Too darn adorable and precious! :spin: :wub: Aw, this makes me so happy...they look so beautiful and perfect together. :cry: :blush: The photo of Aom (third photo) is a recent one as well; aw, she's working so hard. :kiss: The one of Kate (last one), Vill's mother, is an old one. A lovely photo of her! :flowers: :kiss:

Vill's tweet for the photos of her and Toomtam (and the others <_<) in the car: ถ่ายเงาใจวันสุดท้าย(จีจี)ล้าวพ่อแม่พี่น้องเอ๊ยยยยย !!

Credits: aomphiyada & katesonthichai's IGs; Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill).

AikOm^_^

Aw, so even the admin of Vill Wannarot Sonthichai FC Fanpage's Facebook says that today's Vill's "last day" of shooting NJ. Dang, how many last days of filming for NJ will I go through? :lmao: Hehe, not that I'm complaining or anything, but I cry every time they say it's the last day. :cry1: It hurts... :cry:

Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

AikOm^_^

:teary: :cry1: :cry: :weep: They had the closing party for NJ already... Gah, and thus, the end of filming for ToomVill's reunion. :teary: Urgh, I'm not too happy with the pictures. Oh, they're still nice and heartwarming, and I'm hecka happy to see pictures of our NJ crew, but there is not even one photo of ToomVill alone together...always of them with other group members. ARGH, the sheep! :angry: :annoyed: :arrg: And this makes me even less happy; May Sirin was also there at the party. My goodness! She's not even part of the NJ cast or team. <_< :rant: That's all I'm going to say about May. :shutup: :secret: I expected the NJ team members to wear their Ngao Jai T-shirts (with its logo), but they were wearing their own clothes. And those weren't their best clothes either. :no: I'm sorely sad and disappointed. Never expect too much when it comes to ToomVill... :rain: Since May was also at NJ's closing party, at this rate, we'll be lucky if we get one photo of ToomVill, even a bad one. :rolleyes: Haha, I said I won't say anything more, but I can't stop my big mouth. :lmao3: :smack: Seems like ToomVill are being careful and distant with each other, with May's presence. -_- K, seriously, we already know that Toomtam's taken. We still want as much of ToomVill as we can have. Nothing wrong with photos between costars.

That being said, I am extremely grateful to Khun Mae Kate (Vill's mother), Vill, Gam, Oom, and all the others for sharing photos of everyone having fun at the closing party and before it began. :worthy: Khun Mae Kate shared a lot of IG video clips. Toomtam and Gam's (individual) singing are so beautiful. :wub: Vill sang, too, but hehe, she sounds hoarse; her vocals are kind of deep, too. :sweat: :lol2: Not her best performance. :D Dang it! I wish Toomtam and Vill had sang with each other... :cry: Even Toomtam and Gam... Hehe, well, it's still early, so hopefully, they will release more goodies. And eek, at least there are similar clips of Toomtam and Vill singing, even though they didn't sing together. :wub: And I love their individual photos with Ah'Piak, Aom's daddy (very first two photos). :spin: Aw, Oom looked so pretty at the party; the clip of her and Freudonidas is cute. I like them together. :D The last photos of Vill are not directly related to NJ's closing party, but looks like she was doing some shopping before the party. :lol: The very last two photos of her with her Ariel pants are from yesterday, when she was shopping and bought the pants, I suppose. :shrug:

One rainbow to my rain: I dreamed of ToomVill in NJ again. Hehe, short dream of them and the other NJ cast members. I remember the details better this time. :bhehe: This dream had some action and danger, but there were plenty of squeal-worthy moments between Toomtam and Vill. :spin: They were being sweet with each other, staring at each other, and Toomtam was saying all these mushy stuff to Vill. :blush: Haha, dang, too bad it didn't last long. Won't go into the boring details, but the rai of the storyline in my dream, an aged woman, wanted to kill Toomtam. The dream scenes flashed by at this point, but happy ending for ToomVill. They were snuggling with each other at the beach. :wub: I am happy I dreamed of them together again. Perhaps if we're lucky, we may get to see one photo of ToomVill at the closing party... :spin: Yeah, I'm trying to give myself some hope. :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Credits: a_stylista, gamwichayanee, katesonthichai, mr.samphan, natsurishop, oomsakaojai, pangtamttfc, teddymay_xoxo, tungting_pr, & villwannarot's IGs.

Clip 1: Vill's hoarse singing. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhP60uS6EE/.
Clip 2: More of Vill's singing. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhQBoOS6EM/.
Clip 3: Eek! Aom...and Vill! OR http://instagram.com/p/rhRzEBS6HG/.
Clip 4: Oom and Freudonidas. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhTJKdy6Jl/.
Clip 5: Gam's beautiful singing. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhUBOCy6LU/.
Clip 6: More of Gam's singing. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhUGp3S6Lh/.
Clip 7: Partying. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhb_dcS6Kr/.
Clip 8: Toomtam, Freudonidas, and the other guy (IG member gguiwarinthon?). OR http://instagram.com/p/rhe5Iwy6Ag/.
Clip 9: Aah! Toomtam's singing. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhiU7ay6HN/.
Clip 10: More of Toomtam's singing. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhk0q6S6Mb/.
Clip 11: Aw, Toomtam... OR http://instagram.com/p/rhlCJ4S6NC/.
Clip 12: Even more of Vill's atrocious singing. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhm8fVS6Bi/.
Clip 13: Vill's singing again. OR http://instagram.com/p/rhnQMSS6CN/.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally they are officially done filming, i'm happy and sad at the same time. yep so disappointing and upsetting no pics of Vill&Toomtam alone together.
Maiko don't get me started  haha..right why is May even there so annoying she's not even part of their cast why the heck she has to follow him everywhere, arrgghh. so can be why we don't get to see pics of Vill&Toomtam alone together. argghh. what a mood killer.
right  why Vill&Toomtam have to be so distant with each other when she's there, agree taking pics with your co stars is normal, nothing wrong. Vill/Toomtam should tried to please their fans sometimes, why be so careful about posting each other pics alone together, I mean it's the end of their filming already should enjoy each other company. overall they barely take pics alone together anyways which I find it kinda weird, they are consider koo jin but they don't service their fans, cuz some koo jin even though the guy or girl have a gf or bf already but yet they are still really close together and keep promoting themselves as koo jin which I think is good will make them have more fans too. I think if it wasn't for Vill's mom, Aom and Exact we won't even get to see pics of Vill/Toomtam alone together at all. have to give big thanks to all of them. enough said sorry i'll stop my rambling now. hope we get to see NJ this year. really hope it's worth the wait and Aom doesn't disappoint us.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Don't feel bad at all for the late reply. I've been the late replier here T_T I've been missing this thread too much. I'll try not to write so much so you don't have to use so much time to reply, okay? I'll try, hahaha. 
Oh, Maiko. I didn't even notice your small mistake of writing Navin & Tar instead of Navin & Due. Maybe my eyes just swept over it and I already assumed it was Navin & Due, haha. No problemo, Maiko. You deserve all these comments for writing such a lovely ending. You should really post up the ending in the fanfiction area as a one shot! I know a lot of people would enjoy it as much as me :D
Awee, you're the sweetest honestly!!! You take so much time to reply back, love your for that! And you must be wasting a lot of your valuable time, too ... so I'll 'try' to write less for you! Thank you for spending so much time on me, Maiko. I enjoy reading your posts too much that I forget I'm blabbering on & on. Definitely let me know if you ever decide to write a fanfic -- I would love to read it!

Your net connection is acting up? Awwies, I hate when that happens. Hope it works well soon! And ow owwww, is that ToomVill in the car together! ToomVill looks so casual in the car there ... looks as if they're so used to being together that it's not awkward or anything ... if you get me, haha.
Oh, Maiko. I'm crying with you. The words "last day" for NJ is just too depressing T__T

WHAT IS May doing at the party!? What duh heckkk? T_T Maiko, I am having the same thoughts as you about May ... maybe even worse thoughts but srsly, c'mon -- her presence is ruining the ideal ToomVill picture, wah ;~; ToomVill didn't get to sing together? Oh c'mon, you lovebirds -- please sing together! We know you guys wanna! LOL, again, my hopeful fangirl self T_T Nonetheless, thanks for sharing the clips, love! Toomtam's voice is just perf. And thanks for all the photos. The cast is beautiful despite them not wearing the best clothes. Agree w/ you about how they should be wearing their NJ shirts! ;~; 

Maiko, you are honestly too lucky. Why you always get to dream of ToomVill? :p I better dream of them soon! Srsly, I will watch their clips before bed or google their pics or anything ... anything it'll take for me to dream of them, haha. Your dream's so sweet. Squeal-worthy moments in your dream? Gah, that is awesome! <3

ALSO, I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE! LOL, would you mind if I just steal it and use it as mines? ... LOLOL, just kidding. I prefer you having it but it is a beautiful. All those pics of them is too .. asdffghjkl;! ToomVill is perfection. Your coloring is lovely & loving the font choice -- so curvy & pretty! Thank you for making such a perfect piece of art.

Fail at short replies T_T Sorry, Maiko! And I am off to go re-read that wonderful, perfect ending <3333 :D

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
P'Maiko and N'huajaikaungtur thank you so much for sharing all the news/pics and videos about Toomtam-Vill and NJ, without you, I wouldn't have known much about Toomtam-Vill   :thanks: for your incredible support!!

And my signature is dedicated to my dearest P'Maiko for being sweet, kind and also for being crazy Toom-Vill fanatic

Toomtam looks so different in different hairstyle

http://instagram.com/ttyuttana

And this.... Toom's NEW HAIRSTYLE.. Woohoo.. :blush:  :drool:   :woot:

Cr: From whatsapp

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...thanks for all the updates and photos gals.  Much appreciated :highfive:  :kiss:  :grouphug: NJ thread is always so nice and peaceful. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm not too sure what to say about Toomtam's new haircut. I like it yet I don't since he does look a bit bald like what Mahalo says...
I will adjust myself though since Toomtam's still so handsome, Lol.

@RakLakornNYK: Awww, you're such a sweetheart <3 Thank you to you as well for sharing your thoughts & photos. Glad for you to be a part of our ToomVill love :)
And I'm loving your siggie. Missing SSP so muchos. That kscene!

AikOm^_^

Oh, gwarsh, my net connection was down for the whole day yesterday (and the night before)... :cry1: I'm currently at my relatives' house and using their Internet, and I'm still having trouble sometimes... :teary: But it's way better a teensy bit better than my Internet. :lolyup: Hopefully, when I go back home, the problem will be fixed by the handyman...it better! :annoyed: Aw, I missed out on some fun and exciting discussions! :woot: So happy to hear from all of you, Teedee, Marina, N'RakLakornNYK, Ceda_lee, and Mahalo (and also darling, quiet Kodocha :kiss:)! :clap: :grouphug: Hehe, I'll reply to your lovely comments after sharing some photos (urgh, if I'm able to share them successfully...). I also need to catch up in the other threads, too. :sweat: :nailbiter: