AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
It's all good, girl (; no worries! :D

BUT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGG, I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS ISN'T SHARE YET BUT I JUST HAD TO SHARE IT. 

THE TEASER IS OUT!! :D WOHOOOO! WOHOOOO! WOHOOO! I haven't even watched it yet but I will post my thoughts in another post. Just wanted to get out the video asap!!

This video consists of a bunch of upcoming lakorns or CH5. NJ's teaser starts at 1:55 :DDD

Credit: onehdthailand @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjBDuQwKYE

Aah, you beat me to sharing the news, Marina...but I DID NOT SEE that beautiful, HD video of the teaser! Gah, this is way better than the IG clip I saw on lakornexact's IG. :eyetwitch: :yahoo: I'm so excited I can't type properly! I need a few moments to compose myself... :smack:

Eek, thank you so much, Marina girl! :kiss: :flowers: :woot2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I was scrolling through my facebook home page & did not have any single idea that I would come across a snip it of the teaser from Toomtam's fbook page but walla, it was really the teaser. Just a snip it though. So I ran to youtube & searched up the name for the teaser & thank goodness, there's a good quality one  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I skimmed through the vid for Ngao Jai first even though all the lakorns look great!! I'm most hyped for Ngao Jai, of coursee!  :dance2:  :dance1: 

My thoughts on the teaser:

ToomVill is looking perfectly beautiful in their wedding attire. And Navin ... does seem mean! HOW DARE HE SPLASH WATER AT DUH SESSI TOOMTAM? :cry: :numchuck:LOL. Seems like glassy Toomtam is a weakling  Awww, let Vill love you, boy :pervie:  
OW OWWW, did I just see two awesome Toomtams in the hospital room!? HECKYEAHHHH! I still wonder how they edit that, too cool for me to comprehend.  :lmao: 
& THEN Vill helping Toomtam shave, omgomgomgomg! I'm dead, just died :faint: Now, I'm back  :coverlaf:  
They are so beautiful. ToomVill, you two are truly made for each other. Like really. WTH? WTH?  :spin:  :teary:  :lmao: 
RIGHT WHEN, I didn't think it could get better, it did! Vill makes a move on Toomtam, that kscene! :wub:  :cloud9:  :clap2: It was cut too short, LOLOL  :lol2: 
We see a little snip it of Mouse & he's so cute, awe.  :wink: 
ToomVill seem to have so much scenes, dramatic scenes, too. And aww, holding hands while jumping into the water. So many obstacles for them. All that matters is that they're together. They make me beyond happy. They are my happiness,  :yahoo: 
And then the flower field where Toomtam's piggy backing Vill, awwwwe. Sweetness!  :heart:  :heart: 

I. LOVE. IT. SO. FREAKIN. MUCH. :woot2: I need to calm down. Can't wait to see all your responses :dance1: 
The NJ updates just get better & better. I can't even believe the teaser's already out, whooo! 

And Maiko, I was trying to compose myself ... typing my response took forever since my hands were all shaking & I kept typing the wrong letters, haha. I will stop now ... & calm down completely first ..... even though I don't think I will be able to. LOLOL  :woot2: :spicy: 
I am just too happy. Love love loveeee  :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

:lmao2: :lmao3: Hahaha, now it's my turn (to write out my thoughts, regarding the trailer), Marina! I love your reaction! I'm feeling you, girl! I'm spazzing, too. Eek, still out of it, will be back for more detailed gushing, ok? :woot: :spicy:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I will eventually find the BJ clip ... when I'm not so lazy :coverlaf: I'm trying to type normally now after typing out my craziness feels earlier concerning the NJ teaser. Haha, my hands are still shaky :bhehe: It's okay, girl :) I want this topic to focus on ToomVill. You don't sound like a witch :p I don't forgive you ... because you don't need to be sorry about anything, hehe.

Yeah, the NJ wait is a lot longer T__T But hopefully longer wait means more satisfying lakorn? :dance1: Fighting, NJ team!  :cheer:
And Maiko, I will always support you. ToomVill is responsible for our thousand deaths but I don't blame them.  :heart: 
Your explanations are more organized, not like my crazy rambling xD Your use of smileys is always so perfect. :lmao3: HAHAHA. I laughed so much at your "no brother kisses his sister like that, even for lakorn purposes." Agreed! Pffft, Toomtam -- don't you dare call Vill and you brothers & sisters. I will only accept lovers, haha  :ghehe: 

Yess, was not expecting anything more than the beach kiss but ohhoo, was I wrong! I got why it was cut, haha. If it was kept in ... I don't even know how I would have handled it, LOLOL. Even though I know it's super wrong for Toomtam to sleep with both sisters, they're both Vill ... so I don't mind, mwahahaha :lolyup: So scandaloussss!
Maiko, your thoughts are always so entertaining, hilarious & relatable <333

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
OMGGGG.....the teaser look so good...I'm so excited now I don't even know what to write now. Love the part where Vill shave Toomtam and when she kiss him. Can't hardly contain my happiness. Hopefully we don't have to wait long until it air.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I will eventually find the BJ clip ... when I'm not so lazy :coverlaf: I'm trying to type normally now after typing out my craziness feels earlier concerning the NJ teaser. Haha, my hands are still shaky :bhehe: It's okay, girl :) I want this topic to focus on ToomVill. You don't sound like a witch :p I don't forgive you ... because you don't need to be sorry about anything, hehe.

Yeah, the NJ wait is a lot longer T__T But hopefully longer wait means more satisfying lakorn? :dance1: Fighting, NJ team!  :cheer:
And Maiko, I will always support you. ToomVill is responsible for our thousand deaths but I don't blame them.  :heart: 
Your explanations are more organized, not like my crazy rambling xD Your use of smileys is always so perfect. :lmao3: HAHAHA. I laughed so much at your "no brother kisses his sister like that, even for lakorn purposes." Agreed! Pffft, Toomtam -- don't you dare call Vill and you brothers & sisters. I will only accept lovers, haha  :ghehe: 

Yess, was not expecting anything more than the beach kiss but ohhoo, was I wrong! I got why it was cut, haha. If it was kept in ... I don't even know how I would have handled it, LOLOL. Even though I know it's super wrong for Toomtam to sleep with both sisters, they're both Vill ... so I don't mind, mwahahaha :lolyup: So scandaloussss!
Maiko, your thoughts are always so entertaining, hilarious & relatable <333

I should be finishing my thoughts on the teaser, but I couldn't resist checking this thread for new replies...and it happened to be yours! :lolyup: Hehe, I'm a little more calmed right now, but my mind is still a jumble. :crazy: :weee: As for me sounding like a witch, gosh, you're too much of a sweetheart, dearest. :spin: :kiss:

YES! Fighting, NJ team! Your teaser is hecka exciting! Yeah, I don't blame ToomVill for our countless deaths, either. No, you're the one with the organized explanations and details, Marina! :smack: I'm the one with the crazy rambling... :shutup: Right? Seriously no true "brother and sister" friends kiss each other like that. Haha! :lmao2: Your comment about accepting them as "lovers" cracks me up! :rofl:

I remembered I was scheduled to work at 7 A.M. when the first episode of SSP aired live. It was so hard to leave my laptop, for I had to leave just when it was getting good. :cry1: Whoot, if they had kept that love scene between Nee and Thit, I would have called in and told them I couldn't make it to work. :weee: Yes, wrong of Toomtam as Thit to sleep with both sisters, but it's still Vill after all. :wub:

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
OMGGGG.....the teaser look so good...I'm so excited now I don't even know what to write now. Love the part where Vill shave Toomtam and when she kiss him. Can't hardly contain my happiness. Hopefully we don't have to wait long until it air.

Haha, we're speechless with excitement and happiness, huh? :shutup: :lmao: I love those parts, too Amylovemeng1! :blush: I'm just grinning too hard right now. :woot: :crazy:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
oh yeeeeeeeeeeees finaly finaly i was smilling so hard when i saw the teaser then i want wild hhhhhhhh :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  
then i remembered esthar also have lakorn and she is the lead cant wait for her to ...continue :woot2:  :woot2: :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Rewatching the kiss scene and Toomtam totally kiss Vill back. I love the way Toomtam look at Vill when she's shaving him.

I agree, Amylovemeng1! :woot: That's what it looks like to me, too! :lolyup: He totally puckered his lips as she moved forward! :pervie: :loool: Snapshots coming up to prove our point(s)! :wink: I melted when he stared at her during that shaving scene. :faint: :blush:

Um, may I call you Amy for short? :spin: :lolyup:

kodocha said:
oh yeeeeeeeeeeees finaly finaly i was smilling so hard when i saw the teaser then i want wild hhhhhhhh :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  
then i remembered esthar also have lakorn and she is the lead cant wait for her to ...continue :woot2:  :woot2: :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  

Eek, Kodocha! Hehe, I love your reaction! :thumbsup: I went wild, too! :lmao3: I'm still grinning! :D All the teasers are so exciting in their own way! Good job, Exact! :thumbsup:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg the teaser look so good, wanna see the lakorn so badly now wish it air this month instead haha.but then of course I can always wait for our lovely couple.. such an unexpected kiss soooooo cute!! look like she was drunk so kiss him hehe. yep he certainly kiss her back. aww love Toomtam's face expression while  Vill shave him, he melts me so much, overall just love all his face expressions like in SSP he look so sexy when gets mad/possessive over n'ek. we really should give Aom more credits than we thought, hopefully there will be more cute scenes of p'ek/n'ek in here.

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
Omg the teaser look so good, wanna see the lakorn so badly now wish it air this month instead haha.but then of course I can always wait for our lovely couple.. such an unexpected kiss soooooo cute!! look like she was drunk so kiss him hehe. yep he certainly kiss her back. aww love Toomtam's face expression while  Vill shave him, he melts me so much, overall just love all his face expressions like in SSP he look so sexy when gets mad/possessive over n'ek. we really should give Aom more credits than we thought, hopefully there will be more cute scenes of p'ek/n'ek in here.

Hahaha, Teedee, that's what I was thinking, too! That perhaps Metinee/Matinee (Vill) was drunk when she kissed Wathit/Root (Toomtam). :coverlaf: She sounded too happy and looked disoriented. Yes, that kiss was hecka unexpected. :blush: He did kiss her back. :spin: I see Toomtam's facial expression during the shaving scene melts your heart, too. :bhehe: Please keep it up, Aom! :cheer: :worthy: Yeah, too bad it's not airing this month. :cry1: :annoyed: YES! Hopefully there will be more cute scenes of them. :wub:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Totally unexpected!!! The teaser yes!!! I had to run out of this thread now to go watch the teaser since I am on mobile!!! I am so happy!!

AHH! Minny girl! So happy to hear from you again!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :woot: Yay, I'm freakin' happy you're happy, Minny! :kiss: :heart:

Ok, I'm almost done with the teaser snapshots! :phew:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I literally fainted for 1 minute after the teaser. :cry: that two hot Toomtam in one room. The one on the bed is sexy the one standing is sexy too that hospital scene. It's so cut on Toomtam reacted when Vill shaved his facial hair!! That kiss scene blew my head of!! Thanks Aom!!! Your tha best!!!!

Some one? Give me some pills? I dying now after watching this teaser!!! It was so dramatic that I drop my tablet!!!

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
I literally fainted for 1 minute after the teaser. :cry: that two hot Toomtam in one room. The one on the bed is sexy the one standing is sexy too that hospital scene. It's so cut on Toomtam reacted when Vill shaved his facial hair!! That kiss scene blew my head of!! Thanks Aom!!! Your tha best!!!!

Some one? Give me some pills? I dying now after watching this teaser!!! It was so dramatic that I drop my tablet!!!

:whahuh: :lmao2: Oh, my! I hope your tablet was all right, dear Minny! :spin: Hehe, I love your description about how the unexpected kiss scene blew your head off. :lmao3: :rofl: That applied to me as well! :coverlaf: A big :thanks: to Aom indeed! :worthy: We salute you, Aom! Hopefully, Ngao Jai will exceed our expectations. :cheer: Sorry, Minny.... I have no pills to give you. :teary: I need some myself. :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I should be finishing my thoughts on the teaser, but I couldn't resist checking this thread for new replies...and it happened to be yours! :lolyup: Hehe, I'm a little more calmed right now, but my mind is still a jumble. :crazy: :weee: As for me sounding like a witch, gosh, you're too much of a sweetheart, dearest. :spin: :kiss:

YES! Fighting, NJ team! Your teaser is hecka exciting! Yeah, I don't blame ToomVill for our countless deaths, either. No, you're the one with the organized explanations and details, Marina! :smack: I'm the one with the crazy rambling... :shutup: Right? Seriously no true "brother and sister" friends kiss each other like that. Haha! :lmao2: Your comment about accepting them as "lovers" cracks me up! :rofl:

I remembered I was scheduled to work at 7 A.M. when the first episode of SSP aired live. It was so hard to leave my laptop, for I had to leave just when it was getting good. :cry1: Whoot, if they had kept that love scene between Nee and Thit, I would have called in and told them I couldn't make it to work. :weee: Yes, wrong of Toomtam as Thit to sleep with both sisters, but it's still Vill after all. :wub:

LOL, I was living on this thread earlier :coverlaf: I'm more calm now, too but thinking about the teaser & seeing your awesome snapshots is making me hyped again, hahaha.
And yes, this teaser did not disappoint me at all .... although there could have been more ToomVill scenes ... & maybe more scenes of Mouse & Cherreen? LOL, just kidding. I should not be greedy, I enjoyed it lots!! 
No, I'm the crazy rambler! Hahaha, I literally just type down everything that pops up in my mind and it is far from organized. Your thoughts are far more organized :p Haha, you would call in saying you couldn't make it to work? LOLOL, oh Maiko. And what would your reasoning for not making it to work be? :p

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, I was living on this thread earlier :coverlaf: I'm more calm now, too but thinking about the teaser & seeing your awesome snapshots is making me hyped again, hahaha.
And yes, this teaser did not disappoint me at all .... although there could have been more ToomVill scenes ... & maybe more scenes of Mouse & Cherreen? LOL, just kidding. I should not be greedy, I enjoyed it lots!! 
No, I'm the crazy rambler! Hahaha, I literally just type down everything that pops up in my mind and it is far from organized. Your thoughts are far more organized :p Haha, you would call in saying you couldn't make it to work? LOLOL, oh Maiko. And what would your reasoning for not making it to work be? :p

I still need to reply to your post regarding your reaction(s) to the teaser. :smack: Been busy trying to doing everything at once. :blink: Hehe, well, your ramblings are organized to me and make perfect sense! :kiss: Oh, as for my reason for not making it to work, I would have said that I was sick and wasn't feeling well...a lot of people at my workplace use that excuse. :D The teaser didn't disappoint me either, but I'm sure we're all hoping for more of them and everything. :spin: :grouphug: No, I quite agree with you, Marina; there should have been some more scenes of Mouse and Cherreen...we didn't even get to see Cherreen from the front! :mellow: I hope we get another teaser soon by the time NJ is ready to go on air! :woot:

K, my detailed reactions will be after this. Aiyaja subbed the teaser already. :yahoo: Here's her video!

Credit: aiyaja's YouTube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WpsBz11SPY

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
@Maiko yes you can just call me Amy. Thanks for all the snapshots. It's so unfair NJ teaser is so short compare to all the other one, but I guess I should be thankful at least we got a teaser. Lol I'm such a whinner, it's just that I just want more of ToomVill.

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
@Maiko yes you can just call me Amy. Thanks for all the snapshots. It's so unfair NJ teaser is so short compare to all the other one, but I guess I should be thankful at least we got a teaser. Lol I'm such a whinner, it's just that I just want more of ToomVill.

Aw, hooray! :yahoo: That'd be easier for my fingers, thank you, Amy! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Aw, you're welcome for the snapshots. I agree! Why is NJ's teaser so freakin' short?! :annoyed: They need to show more scenes that will give the audience an idea as to what the story is going to be about. Shoot, we all want more of ToomVill... :cry: But I'm still feeling excited and crazy every time I think of their scenes from the teaser. :bhehe: :weee: :crazy: