chouakim

TTFC♥
I'm not at all surprised they're rerunning Ngao Jai. JudNutFun just ended and they're already rerunning. OneHD is still settling and rearranging for permanent time slots, I'm just glad they can give us Watit and Rut again.

I just got back into Thai dramas and this couple has ruined me for life. I cannot see them acting with other people. They have such amazing chemistry! I've been binging on this drama and am at episode 12 and I seriously don't want them to leave the village at all. >.<

Btw, does anyone know if they sell the dresses at the village online? I looooove Vill's dress where she drunk kissed him.

bananas

sarNie Egg
OMG, SSP, NJ, also ruined my life, I see them on my dream, at work, my head always heard SSP and NJ's song. It's involved too much on my life. Hello is anyone have same problem like me?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG, SSP, NJ, also ruined my life, I see them on my dream, at work, my head always heard SSP and NJ's song. It's involved too much on my life. Hello is anyone have same problem like me?
Yes I HAVE same problem with you.. ;);) Day and night they come into my mind without inviting

bananas

sarNie Egg
Thanks Villnan. My first thai larkon was a recipe for love played by Anne Thongprason and Kane Theeradeth I like that larkon it so fun, but I'm not their fans. I seldom watch thai dramas but this two larkons SSP NJ is the best I ever seen, I love the stories the casts the songs Toomtam is a great actor, he acts so nature so real especially pair up with Vill they have such amazing chemistry. Now I'm interesting to finding more about them I have never done before. Big thanks to Aiyaja [ disappointed that Toomtam was'nt nominated for that two larkons, but to me he's the winner

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
My first lakorn was New and Pancake, honestly I used to love and ship them but no as much as how I love ToomVill. They were truly spicy for each other. I love both SSP, and NJ. Naa We actually didn't care of Thati ET award for so long now, they never looked at acting other than the fan club. Whoever has big fan club, they would surely get an award.

bananas

sarNie Egg
My first lakorn was New and Pancake, honestly I used to love and ship them but no as much as how I love ToomVill. They were truly spicy for each other. I love both SSP, and NJ. Naa We actually didn't care of Thati ET award for so long now, they never looked at acting other than the fan club. Whoever has big fan club, they would surely get an award.

bananas

sarNie Egg
That's sad, Toom&Vill third collaboration but they're not pairing, I don't know son yuke, no one play slap kiss better than toom&Vill NJ is cute SSP is HOT HOT HOT can't wait to see them together again.Do you know does Toomtam has a new gf yet after he broke up with May?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
That's sad, Toom&Vill third collaboration but they're not pairing, I don't know son yuke, no one play slap kiss better than toom&Vill NJ is cute SSP is HOT HOT HOT can't wait to see them together again.Do you know does Toomtam has a new gf yet after he broke up with May?
I know, I would be waiting for their 4th collaboration as pairing again in a slap kiss. Like you said no one can play slap kiss better than TV. I agreed on that and SSP was my first slap kiss lakorn; I love it. So I tried other slap kiss lakorn but none of them got me like TV.

I think he has new gf now.