[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

yea i agree people have been so busy with so many important things.how was the ratings for the show anyway? was this popular than the first lakorn they starred in?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
yea i agree people have been so busy with so many important things.how was the ratings for the show anyway? was this popular than the first lakorn they starred in?
I haven't seen the latest rating yet, but before the entertainment ban, it was quite good around 1.5-2.0%, and this one has better ratings than Rang Mai Huajai Dem which was around 1-1.5%. Iirc Leh Ratree was more popular though, more than 2%.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No I think Bpee is even more stupid! I'm most annoyed at her for being so nice and stupid. I don't understand why she's helping we so much when Vee and her family wasn't even nice to her in the first place. And if she wanted to do it for Mon to be happy with the woman he loves....I still don't get it cause though he was nice when she was younger, he didn't do much for her and he is mean to her now. Even knowing Vee sent her to get raped she still helped Vee. I mean come on now, sure repay your debt of them taking you in as a child but after the attempted prostitution/rape, I'd draw the lines there. Bpee just doesn't know when to stop
While I agree that it is annoying that Bpee is overly nice and naive... I understand why she is the way she is. They didn't just take her in, they gave her life. If you think it is annoying in this version, in the old version in 99 was way worst lol. Vee's dad wanted her as a mistress and she was going to oblige and then kill herself after, but she was sent to Mahataweit before the servants and the wife could serve her to the husband. They attempted to drug her as she left, but another servant ended up being victim instead.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen the latest rating yet, but before the entertainment ban, it was quite good around 1.5-2.0%, and this one has better ratings than Rang Mai Huajai Dem which was around 1-1.5%. Iirc Leh Ratree was more popular though, more than 2%.
Latest rating is 2.3 both ep12 and 13

glad to hear that. i believe that sean and esther are fine actors. despite of all the issues they did well.

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
How/where do you check ratings for ONE HD lakorns? And what's considered decent, below average and very popular?
i got it from Twitter @ chicopremo
i'm not sure too cos usually i don't follow all but if i'm not mistaken this rating is good for ONEHD yet still not very popular cos the lowest rating of OneHD is under 1% and the most popular is 4-6% and that one for this year is Pisawart cos rating around 3 to 7 and the last ep is 9+ and 15+ for Bangkok.
(most of oneHD's rating is 1%-2%)

whitedove

sarNie Adult
How/where do you check ratings for ONE HD lakorns? And what's considered decent, below average and very popular?
lani is right. 2.0% is considered good for OneHD, 3.0% is a hit, 4% and above that like Pidsawat would be super or megahit. Pidsawat's ratings of 7% for OneHD is like Narkee's 17% for CH3.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
While I agree that it is annoying that Bpee is overly nice and naive... I understand why she is the way she is. They didn't just take her in, they gave her life. If you think it is annoying in this version, in the old version in 99 was way worst lol. Vee's dad wanted her as a mistress and she was going to oblige and then kill herself after, but she was sent to Mahataweit before the servants and the wife could serve her to the husband. They attempted to drug her as she left, but another servant ended up being victim instead.
I can faintly remember that and that I didn't like that version very much cause she was just so obidient

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ngao Asoke is ending on tomorrow, Thursday 29th Dec

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. It's ending already?! I need to catch up. Actually, I need to start over and watch from the beginning again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Props to Monthai LOL for realizing Bpeeyachat can't possibly orchestrate the thing against his mom because she doesn't even know the detail of Lakana's death lol. I was afraid he would totally look over that fact LOL. I was thinking, if anyone thinks it is Bpeeyachat they are dumber than a bag of rocks, but apparently Viyada herself didn't even think of that fact lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was happy that Monthai doubted the thought and accusations that Bpee was the one behind his mother's death. I mean, he did have his moments but who wouldn't? He was lost and confuse. Anyways, good thing that he was quite quick to realize that Bpee wasn't the killer but instead the victim. Viyada was smart but dumb. Her plan totally backfired when she exposed herself by explaining everything when the police came. Hopefully they get rid of Viyada's character ASAP in tomorrow's episode. No need to prolong her character. Focus on the pra'nang relationship already! Hopefully Monthai goes after her and stop being too prideful.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Just finished this lakorn. I don't know how i feel about this version. I like the mother and the pra'nang had their cute moments but it's missing something. I think the ending was too rush or was it because they dragged the middle part. The sister and half brother was a good change, but somehow at the end of this lakorn i feel something missing.

I think i still love the original one more. This one i think Grand had too much scene. LOL.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is the 2nd remake and I still LOOVE the 99 Version.

N'k was "grateful", but it show that "tum dee, dai dee". You do good and you get good in return (good Karma). Bphee had lots of people on her side and was blessed. The ep was also short and didn't drag 11eps? I still re-watch til this day. I love how the ending p'k brought out all the evident against N'rai.