[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

meenia

sarNie Adult
Ahh man. I liked this storyline because not a lot of side character, but i'm sad that both sisters seems to be mean. She's no difference from her older sister. What happen to Bee having a person on her side from that family. I hope they follow the originally lakorn, i notice that in the 2008 they changed it a bit. I remember not liking it the first time i seen 2008 version, i thought it was missing parts to only find out because it was changed. I mean all the big part of the storyline was there just told differently at different time. I did enjoy it the second time i have seen it, but nothing beats the very first one. That one was done too good. LOL.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love, love that scene when Sean put his forehead on child Bpee. That was so, so cute. Sean looked so hot during that scene, especially because he was wearing such a nice fitted suit. lol And yes, that's where she was from! I was like, I know this child actor but I just couldn't put my fingers on it. She was so cute in Buang. She's so much older now, and extremely talented too! I hope she makes it far in her acting career later on in life. :)
I'm enjoying the lakorn so far. I'm quite excited to see the next episode. Esther, she's doing an ok, good job playing as Bpee. It's just weird watching her and Sean onscreen again after what happened. It's like I don't really feel anything between the two anymore, aka the chemistry. Of course I'm not going to let that stop me from continuing the drama. I'm definitely watching this for Sean. I know they'll do a job well done portraying their characters as the drama progress. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm liking it so far and cried so much during the first two episodes. But I feel that Fang's version of Lakana was better. I don't think Aerin or Wiyada's sister is evil in here. She's just pissed off at her mother treating Wiyada way better than her. Which I totally don't understand since they both are her daughter's, she should treat them equally. Also, her using Pee, at least is for something useful unlike how Wi uses Pee.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Well I've seen the 2008 version with Pong and Peung, and surprisingly I enjoyed it so I was excited to see this remake because I adore Sean so much. And I like his portrayal as Monthai so far. I love the bonding and chemistry he's having with the child actress of Bpee which was something I didn't connect with in the 2008 version. I don't know if it's weird that I see chemistry between a child and a grown man but the way he cherishes her and looks at her is very endearing. Not in a sexual way, but in a loving way. I don't even know if I'm making sense lol.

As much as I like Esther, I sort of wish someone else could have play Bee though. Or I wish Esther's voice could've been like the child actress. I love the child actress tone of voice. This mono-tone, soft spoken tone in her voice similar to Peung in the 2008 version. It makes her seems gentle and innocent. Esther's voice is on a higher pitch which is why she plays character(s) that are feisty so well lol. I know people voice change when they hit puberty but I wish Bee's voice wouldn't changed but it did in this version at least lol.

But overall the drama is pretty good. Visually it's beautifully filmed. I'm not sure how I feel about the actress playing Viyada though. I'm not sure if she can be as evil as the previous one lol.

OMG! Your not the only one who think Monthai and Little Bpee have a nice chemistry. Sean was giving me the butterfly the whole time. Not bad. I like it so far. I'm glad they kept the OST but with a different singer.

I'm liking it so far and cried so much during the first two episodes. But I feel that Fang's version of Lakana was better. I don't think Aerin or Wiyada's sister is evil in here. She's just pissed off at her mother treating Wiyada way better than her. Which I totally don't understand since they both are her daughter's, she should treat them equally. Also, her using Pee, at least is for something useful unlike how Wi uses Pee.

I like Fang as Lakana more. I was just happy to see Aerin here. Love her.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I thought Fang did a great job as Lakana and yeah I watch Pong and Puengs version. Considering that Sean's character in here is a little softer, which I don't mind but I do like watching his aggressive side LOL the women who plays Seans mom makes me so mad in all the lakorns where she plays the crazy mom. she does a great job. I don't know about you guys but Grand does not look pretty at all, I mean she is pretty from some angles but at some angles she does not look good at all and it drives me crazy. When I saw her first lakorn with Son she looked so good in there. anyways shes doing a good job at being n'rai

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
The OST is finally here!!:):icon12:
แสงและเงา (เพลงประกอบละคร เงาอโศก) - มาตัง ระดับดาว Ost.เงาอโศก
[Official MV] ~out yesterday night. :)

(I feel bad for Aerin. I understand why she is so mean though.
Her mother doesn't love her equally as much as Grand. Which is very sad.
In the 2008 version, (Aerin) Wiparwarn's character wasn't like this was it? It's been so long,
since I rewatched Ngao Asoke [2008]. The only thing I recalled is that, her parents did not allow her to marry the servant guy- who knows how to paint.)

Last edited:

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Gosh, Crazy me decide to watch the 2008 for a refresh. Yet I complaint that I have so many lakorns to watch. I just have too much time on my hand. I wonder if they plan on keeping all the side story.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watch the old 1999 one....looove that one...couldn't get into the new version...i love how "fang" character in 1999 pd the maid for info on her sister shady antics

meenia

sarNie Adult
hehe. I didn't even know it was Grand. It was like, shoot i have seen her but don't know from where. LOL. and i even watch the star 5. To be honest i think her older sister Grace is prettier than Grand. It could be her deep dimple or is it her voice. Funny because she sing well. LOL. Either way, I hope Aerin isn't bad too. It will totally ruin the character cause isn't she suppose to get with sean's half brother. Funny how they are not together yet? I can't wait till Monthai comes back to thailand. That's when all the fun start. LOL.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I think it's the way her nose and mouth area are shaped. I wish Grand would stop wearing those lenses. She would look so much better without them!
Apart from all that, I'm loving her portrayal of Viyada so far. It's hilarious and a lot less annoying (so far at least). I thought today's episode was so funny with her and the other girl fighting over Pong In. I'm so glad to see Nat playing a good guy after such a long time. I hope Aerin turns out to be nice as well. I don't know if I like Esther as Bee yet. Her version is very different from the first two Bee's. In a way, it makes sense since the young Bee is very cheerful and carefree. So she is staying true to her real character after all. But it's difficult to digest this new Bee after having a set image of her character from the previous versions.

The cinematography is amazing! Each episode is like a mini movie.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was hoping to see Sean in today's episode but I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow's episode for that. I agree that it's nice to finally see Nat play a good character. I keep thinking that his character is bad but he's not. At least I hope he's not. He seems to really be in love with that one girl.

stargazer13

sarNie Egg
I want to see Aerin's character stay nice too! Yesterday's episode seems like she may be a little bad, because she smirked after telling Bpee to keep the letters a secret from Wiyada. I'll be heartbroken if they turn Aerin's character into a mean person, she's supposed to be one of Bpee's person. I agree with y'all, love the chemistry between child Bpee and Sean. I'm starting to like how they are developing the relationship between Bpee and Manwat, they start out as friends and then Bpee gets into trying to fix the relationship between Manwat and PongIn. In the 2008 version, we didn't get that, so it seemed like Bpee was just being nosy, but in this version it's because they are friends that she will interfere. I'll always love Gam's OST version of Ngao Asoke, but I understand why they changed the feel and singer, this version of Ngao Asoke has a more light hearted feel to it as opposed to 2008's heavy drama.