[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Sean looks so cute on his IG with his sister's kids. He looks like he's gonna make some girl very lucky one day...su su Sean. Good luck Esther with the other Jin's FC...from what I've seen of the FC in Thai (like Na/Yaya, Mark/Kim) they're crazy serious about their koojin, so don't think it's gonna be a smooth change with Push/Jui.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont get it. It means Esther is really becoming Push's koo jin?? :scratchhead2:
Saechash said:
Sean looks so cute on his IG with his sister's kids. He looks like he's gonna make some girl very lucky one day...su su Sean. Good luck Esther with the other Jin's FC...from what I've seen of the FC in Thai (like Na/Yaya, Mark/Kim) they're crazy serious about their koojin, so don't think it's gonna be a smooth change with Push/Jui.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^ Step, I think what Saechash is trying to say is that each koo jin has a strong fanbase so there's a high chance that there will not be any changes when it comes to Push-Jui as koo jin. Even if people jin them with other pra'ek or nang'ek, Push and Jui will always be that "koo jin" that never changes just like Nadech-Yaya, Sean-Esther, and etc. because they have a lot of (hardcore) fans.

Anyways, I hope Sean and Esther are okay and that they're not trying to force themselves to look "comfortable" with each other in front of the camera. It's a pity that they've distanced. They were so cute together when they were close and just good friends. 

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
^ Step, I think what Saechash is trying to say is that each koo jin has a strong fanbase so there's a high chance that there will not be any changes when it comes to Push-Jui as koo jin. Even if people jin them with other pra'ek or nang'ek, Push and Jui will always be that "koo jin" that never changes just like Nadech-Yaya, Sean-Esther, and etc. because they have a lot of (hardcore) fans.

Anyways, I hope Sean and Esther are okay and that they're not trying to force themselves to look "comfortable" with each other in front of the camera. It's a pity that they've distanced. They were so cute together when they were close and just good friends. 

Maybe you can help me here. Was there a fall out between Sean and Esther after Leh Ratree? I been way from the lakorn world for too long and have no clue what going on between Sean and Esther. Lakorn is my addiction so I have to step away from it and decide to pick up a very bad but good habit again.

Step

Mrs James Ma
They had a fall out recently. Esther's mom wanted her to be koo jin with Push. She did not want Sean to court Esther.
Both Sean and Esther say they are normal and can work together.
KuvYogLadyLaLa said:

Maybe you can help me here. Was there a fall out between Sean and Esther after Leh Ratree? I been way from the lakorn world for too long and have no clue what going on between Sean and Esther. Lakorn is my addiction so I have to step away from it and decide to pick up a very bad but good habit again.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Step said:
They had a fall out recently. Esther's mom wanted her to be koo jin with Push. She did not want Sean to court Esther.
Both Sean and Esther say they are normal and can work together.

Thank you. Glad they both can still work together. Asian mom gotta CHILL. I know cause I got an Asian mom too.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they really settle their problem and don't just act in front of the camera cos want to promote NA since this lakorn is going to finish filming soon.However Sean looks really happy currently so maybe they did settle theirs :yes:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I also hope they cleared issues. But now I cant see Esther same like before. When I see her I remember how much Sean was hurt cos of mom and daughter

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
I'm happy to see them together in one picture again but at the same time i feel awkward too.

Anyway anyone know about Gyp and Jes broke up??was it real??? i was shock while i saw the title of  the article...if true i hope they just far apart for a while and back together again. Jes said he still love Gyp.....Sean and Ben not the third hands.who is Ben anyway? (hope i not spell her name wrong )

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its true. Jes and Gypsy broke up. I was also shocked and did not believe first
Lany cassie said:
I'm happy to see them together in one picture again but at the same time i feel awkward too.

Anyway anyone know about Gyp and Jes broke up??was it real??? i was shock while i saw the title of  the article...if true i hope they just far apart for a while and back together again. Jes said he still love Gyp.....Sean and Ben not the third hands.who is Ben anyway? (hope i not spell her name wrong )

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I feel like it could be an act. I'm sure both feel just a bit awkward around one another. There's like this line/boundary that has been set. The glow and spark between them both that was once there isn't really there anymore from the looks of it. It looks kind of forced. I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking but you can tell base on their old photos together to their most recent pictures together. It's different. 

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
I feel like it could be an act. I'm sure both feel just a bit awkward around one another. There's like this line/boundary that has been set. The glow and spark between them both that was once there isn't really there anymore from the looks of it. It looks kind of forced. I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking but you can tell base on their old photos together to their most recent pictures together. It's different. 

Funny thing is when I saw there interview the other day it did feel weird. They could be acting. This kind of remind me of Mark and Mint fall out. Ever since than those two haven't work together. I love Esther but I love Sean more. What you say is true it been kind of hard to look at Esther the same. I feel so broken heart that her mother would do this. I hope that Xact and One HD can find another perfect nang'ek for Sean. He deserve better.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree this Sean and Esther situation is somewhat similar to MM which is sad because they seemed like such sweet friends before.