[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I so agree with this. Sometime I wonder about these koojins, are they really talented or it's just their buzz that their ridiculous fans created for them.
It's the latter :)

rainbowhill79

sarNie Egg
is there anyone who knows about what esther and gypsy said about sean in recent interviews? the one where push didn't attend and being hosted by gubgib and 2 others?

saki

sarNie Adult
I want to see Sean paired off with a different actress in another lakorn...what about Vill Wannarot? She's beautiful and talented. Mo Monchanok is cute too, and looks nice and friendly.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Kikichue1 said:
hv they film alot for this lakorn?

Not sure but based on what i have seen from ig i think they should complete filming more than a half now.

For Sean i really really want him to pair up with Vill soon and  If Sean really back to ch3 next year i wonder which actress from the channel will pair up with him ??? OMG it is too long to wait !!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
If Sean comes to ch3, I really pray that he gets to pair with his crush. Sean said he wants to be koo jin with her though she is koo jin with other :) lol he was sooo cute when he said his friend will understand him :blush: :blush: but I know its not possible  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Step said:
If Sean comes to ch3, I really pray that he gets to pair with his crush. Sean said he wants to be koo jin with her though she is koo jin with other :) lol he was sooo cute when he said his friend will understand him :blush: :blush: but I know its not possible  :whahuh:  :whahuh:
Is he a freelance or is his contract ending soon? Who's his crush too??? 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
tweedaly said:
Is he a freelance or is his contract ending soon? Who's his crush too??? 
I think Sean i a freelance, so I'm not sure about what him coming back to channel three means. Maybe he will have a lakorn with Channel 3 next year? And Sean's "crush" is Kimberly. He had been praising her and complimenting her since their first lakorn, Ton Ruk Rim Rua. He said he really wants to act alongside her again if possible. :)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I remembered he crushed on her a lot, such a sweet guy. Many of Kim's costars and other actors want to pair up with her. Sean and Mo is a cute idea! I don't even know if I'll be able to enjoy this lakorn anymore when it airs. 

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Yes Sean is a freelance.Just days ago he went to visit ch3's director and producer to say HNY and thanks them that made him today.... and he said he sure will arrange his schedule for their lakorn next year. That's why we said if he............ !!!

saki

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I think Sean i a freelance, so I'm not sure about what him coming back to channel three means. Maybe he will have a lakorn with Channel 3 next year? And Sean's "crush" is Kimberly. He had been praising her and complimenting her since their first lakorn, Ton Ruk Rim Rua. He said he really wants to act alongside her again if possible. :)

That's really cute :) I hope he and Kim get to pair up- maybe when she starts accepting lakorn again? I never thought of the pair but they could work out.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:

SeanKim sounds good right lol

It is impossible to be Koojin but still have the chance that they can work together again on day i pray too.

Talk about Kim,Mark,Sean and P.ble when they met months ago, Kim posted their pic on her IG and wrote that "no one love P. (Sean) but we love...." i thought that Mark and Kim surely asked Sean about Esther and Sean maybe replied to them that no one love him lol i just guess  sorry :D

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
SEAN talk about Esther today ....Could anyone help translating this article plz? cos m afraid that if i translate it no one understand thanks in advance hehe

"ณอห์ณ"แจง ข้อความที่แม่โพสต์ขึ้นอินสตาแกรมเป็นคำสัมภาษณ์กับนิตยสารฉบับหนึ่ง เจตนาเตือนสติลูก ไม่คิดพาดพิงใคร เผยห่าง เอสเธอร์ นานแล้ว เพราะเวลาการทำงานไม่ตรงกัน จนกลายเป็นความห่างเหิน วอนไม่อยากตอบคำถามเรื่องนี้แล้วเพราะคนไปจับเชื่อมโยงเยอะและพาดพิงคนอื่นๆ โดยส่วนตัวรู้สึกเกรงใจฝ่ายหญิงที่ไม่มีโอกาสได้ตอบมีเพียงชี้แจงผ่านโซเชีย ลมีเดียซึ่งอาจจะดูรุนแรงแต่เชื่อว่าอีกฝ่ายไม่มีเจตนาร้ายเป็นเพียงแค่ภาวะ ทางอารมณ์ ลั่นสามารถร่วมงานกันได้ปกติ รวมถึงแม่ฝ่ายหญิงเจอในกองก็ทักทายตามปกติ หลังจากนี้ทุกคนต้องอยู่ในพื้นที่ของตัวเอง ทำหน้าที่ของตัวเองให้ดีที่สุด มองว่าการที่แฟนคลับที่แท็กรูปและตั้งทีมขึ้นมาไม่ช่วยให้อะไรดีขึ้น ยอมรับรู้สึกเหนื่อยที่เรื่องมันยืดยาว แต่ก็คงอธิบายให้ทุกคนเข้าใจทุกอย่างไม่ได้

Source: dailynews

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Does she hate Sean that much ??? Wow how can they work together ??? no wonder that have no picture of them together at all....but when it has it come out like this..... hmmm i'm done.

cr.to owner

Step

Mrs James Ma
Did Esther say anything about Sean or you are saying it from this pic?? If its from this pic, I think she is just posing cos its immature to show hatred in pic when you have to see each other daily :shrug:
Lany cassie said:
Does she hate Sean that much ??? Wow how can they work together ??? no wonder that have no picture of them together at all....but when it has it come out like this..... hmmm i'm done.

cr.to owner

Falada

sarNie Adult
Will someone tell me who this little girl is to Sean?
I saw him posting pictures of her, but I don't know their relationship.