[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Gahh struggle, can't read Thai T__T, what did she tweet? Gubgib seems close to Sean, said he's like a brother to her and he's very gentleman, I'm a fan of Esther before Sean, but after she stopped her contract with ch3, I just felt like she's getting more and more fame into her head.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It said: Kwan pen supaburoot man wat jak kwam pood lor lor tae tae mai dai rok na ( a gentlemen can not be measured by their words that were beautifully spoken) :annoyed:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
BUt i don't think Mook literally meant it for Sean like that. I think it was just a joke involving the lakorn series or something, because she did say that she didn't know of the problem between Sean and Esther when she had posted it.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She probably didn't direct it to Sean but you guys said Esther retweet it right? That's who I was directing my displeasure at. :)
Yes, that is true. Maybe she didn't direct it to anyone at all, she just wanted to post as a thought. LOL. I forgot that possibility. :)

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Falada said:
\
Does anyone know what that means? And what does Est other friends day?

These are some of her re-tweet and i'm sorry if you don't understand or it is wrong cos translation into English is really hard for me  :D

-Done something wrong with the person that has good wish with  you is the most painful
-it is very funny that sometimes just act out as dara in the social but get full sympathy  while people who did the right thing but look wrong instead
-I'm the last person that do something bad to you
-It hurt but already end
-Everyday  we use our time to read only the news of bad people all over the house over the country and don't take time to read news from good people that did something useful for others.

can anyone help me translate this ? ออกตัวกันแรงๆระวังโดนเบรคหัวทิ่มนะ # เงิบกันมาเท่าไหร่กับการฟังอะไรข้างเดียว

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow that last one. Even if she didn't lead Sean on (sorry I felt that she did), she should just leave it be instead of continuing to mouth at people. The last one somewhat said " don't exert yourself too much else your head will hit the ground when you step on the brakes. I've seen it many times with those who listened to only one side"

Sorry Rampa but it wasn't just oneside but we heard your mom too. We saw it with our own eyes how you played the koojin games. This girl. Sean needs to get over it and find someone better, shouldn't be hard.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This looks like a repeat of old drama. If Mook did not know about the problem, she is like Anne in this drama. Only difference is, here Mook chose the wrong side  :p
I like Mook after watching her in Perfect Match with Push. I really did not know Esther can be like this. Sean was protecting her always. I thought they may become couple in future cos Esther was also acting cute Sean in bts. Now I just want this problem to end and they continue with shooting. Its not good to lose a friend. Esther and her mom should act like adults and clear it face to face instead of retweeting.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
To be honest after all these happened when i saw them together i do feel awkward but don't get me wrong i still like Seanest don't know why lol and NA still shooting i wonder how they face each other and even film lakorn.....did they talk and solve the problem yet ......i hope they did.Anyway  NA shooting till now is on day 52 i don't know usually how many days will take for one lakorn. Does anyone know plz?

natia88

sarNie Egg
Only started to notice these two recently.
Sean sit still and hold on tight because the drama around you will only make the people around you look bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Esther could have made it really big with Sean. But her side probably eyed the bigger prize which is Push. She's just starting to get popular hopefully she knows and understand messing up a good thing will lead to not so good things.

Sean seemed to genuinely liked her. His eyes says more to me. I don't know if hoping to be big with Push is a smart move. He seemed to love Jui. Man, these celebrities, their lives are more entertaining than a lakorn. Some are as shady as they come :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That was so rude and unbelievable. I've never heard anyone said anything mean about Sean. Gubgib who are pretty honest even said he is great and a gentlemen. I'm sorry but I wouldn't side with someone who openly wants to be koojin with someone else's koojin to boost their fame. I'll just call her Rampa from now on lol.
OMG! That is hilarious! That Rampa...hahaha. Man, Esther was awesome as Rampa.

I adored these two from LRT. I'd hate to see their relationship falter like this. Parents can be so much drama. Sometimes, while protecting their children, they don't realize they're actually doing more damage.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
the teaser looks good, i still think that they have already figure out the problem to be able to work with each other again. I mean most of the time they won't work with each other for awhile. or they might just be playing "im going to be the bigger person here" but really, they have shoots together and a lakorn they see each other often and if they haven't come to an understanding yet they wouldn't be able to work with each other, there will be too many complications to even work with each other

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Kikichue1 said:
the teaser looks good, i still think that they have already figure out the problem to be able to work with each other again. I mean most of the time they won't work with each other for awhile. or they might just be playing "im going to be the bigger person here" but really, they have shoots together and a lakorn they see each other often and if they haven't come to an understanding yet they wouldn't be able to work with each other, there will be too many complications to even work with each other

I hope they already figure out the problem too but even they did everything has changed now.Sean already said that their closeness faded by time pass and he and Esther now are just brother and sister and co-star only.In the past when the news reporters ask him about Esther he always said now they were just brother and sister but in the future he didn't know too .......or she is still young so he didn't want to bother her now.......!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im still sad Esther did this to Sean. Now I am curious to watch scenes they filmed after this drama. I want to know how they acted. Even BTS.