[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Ch.3 wants Esther back. A producer there is considering her for his/her lakorn. They regret not recognizing her potential. LOL. 

HAHA. Well Sean and Esther can say TATA to them. I don't watch the two, so why would I even bother? HAHA. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
They need to because otherwise if I were the other actors I would feel disrespected that stars who don't even officially work for the channel are getting the roles that can build their career lol. 
I feel disrespected for those other actors signed with Exact. LOL.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
From my understanding, when it comes to lakorns, it's all Exact. One HD is the new Ch. 5 for Exact. That's why all of Exact related content such as talk shows, news shows, shows in general and so forth moved over to One HD.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
One HD isn't entirely under Exact but when it comes to entertainment, Exact is it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Exact and GMM are brothers. I hope Exact artists will have a chance to join GMM productions too, since GMM artists jump over to Exacts.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
But that's the thing. Why would you continue to compare Vill and Mo's careers when no two careers will be the same? And who's to say it has to be? All I'm saying is, whatever goes on, does Vill really have to get dragged into the mud with these comparisons? So if Vill was nang'rai, people would be more kind to her and say, okay, you've done your due diligence? Haha. Vill is going to be at that nang'rai stage, don't worry, every Exact actress will get there, but I just don't see why people give Vill such a hard time when she should be enjoying her youth as a nang'ake.
You're not getting what I'm trying to say. I'm comparing them because Vill is the most successful one right now in Exact, which I'm pretty sure it's one of the reason why she gets dragged into a lot of conversations. There's nothing wrong with comparing these two actresses, and it's not reflecting anything bad because they are both actresses contracted with Exact. Plus, I'm making a comparison on how they are given their work - I'm not comparing about who is better than who. Of course, no one's career is going to be the same, but if Exact gave the same opportunities to Mo then maybe her career might be slightly different. If I were to compare Mo with Charabelle then it wouldn't make sense because Charabelle doesn't get good opportunities also. If Vill wasn't well liked then she wouldn't have gotten all those opportunities. Exact doesn't usually give good opportunities to their na'eks, and their na'eks usually doesn't stay long as a na'ek. If you become a nang'rai then that means they are pretty much demoting you or putting you in secondary roles thus I doubt Vill will be a nang'rai unless she chooses to or it's a significant role. Thus, back to my main point Exact needs to rework the way how they run things.

Mo's at a point where I feel like she gets thrown anywhere. I don't even know what Exact is trying to do with her. Are they trying to demote her or promote her, but I feel it's the former. However, sometimes I feel like she's got good roles, but it's not main leads.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's sort of funny from my point of view because fans here make all of these assumptions based on opinions when some of us who actually do have inside information knows what's the truth. It's funny when you know the truth but someone keeps insisting it's not. Lol Okay, I guess, I can't blame those who don't know. Haha. I'll leave it at that.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe someone need to go spam khun boy's ig like how those annoying fans went complaining on anne t and yayee's ig about how their favs aren't casted. Maybe khun boy can give an answer to why everyone else instead of Mo.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
poobae91 said:
You're not getting what I'm trying to say. I'm comparing them because Vill is the most successful one right now in Exact, which I'm pretty sure it's one of the reason why she gets dragged into a lot of conversations. There's nothing wrong with comparing these two actresses, and it's not reflecting anything bad because they are both actresses contracted with Exact. Plus, I'm making a comparison on how they are given their work - I'm not comparing about who is better than who. Of course, no one's career is going to be the same, but if Exact gave the same opportunities to Mo then maybe her career might be slightly different. If I were to compare Mo with Charabelle then it wouldn't make sense because Charabelle doesn't get good opportunities also. If Vill wasn't well liked then she wouldn't have gotten all those opportunities. Exact doesn't usually give good opportunities to their na'eks, and their na'eks usually doesn't stay long as a na'ek. If you become a nang'rai then that means they are pretty much demoting you or putting you in secondary roles thus I doubt Vill will be a nang'rai unless she chooses to or it's a significant role. Thus, back to my main point Exact needs to rework the way how they run things.

Mo's at a point where I feel like she gets thrown anywhere. I don't even know what Exact is trying to do with her. Are they trying to demote her or promote her, but I feel it's the former. However, sometimes I feel like she's got good roles, but it's not main leads.
Yeah, I agree. Mo receives good roles, in terms of substance. She receives challenging and diverse roles. But the problem is, the promotion part. Supporting and nang'rai roles don't endear Mo to viewers, and that's because they don't expose her to viewers. Viewers are naturally drawn to the main actor and actress in a lakorn. So if you're anything other than that, you tend to get overlooked. That's why I say the promotion at Exact sucks. Not just with Mo, but with the majority of their other actresses too. Few of them are promoted in enough leading roles, let alone any leading roles at all, to give them that exposure.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not hating or bashing just incase someone think so but i'm just confused why Vill get dragged into everything. Oh esther is the nangek instead of mo - vill's fault cus she is a fav, oh jui is the nangek instead of mo-vill's fault cus she's a fav, lily is the nangek instead of mo so yeah vill gets all the lakorn cus she's a fav.

Like really, how about mo isnt the nangek cus they want someone else not cus Vill is a fav else she would be cast in every lakorn.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
None of the comments here said that Vill was at fault because Mo wasn't casted as nang'ek, or any of the things you listed. In fact, that was far from the point. Vill was brought up, and Esther was also brought up, and the point was that these two are the most promoted by Exact when they have plenty of other actresses that they could promote as nang'ek too. Byebye, poobae, myself and everyone else here, who mentioned Vill and Esther, were only making that point. However, we didn't bash nor put any of the blame on these two actresses. We also didn't say that they should be downgraded or should receive less work, etc. We were just saying that other Exact actresses-and no, not just Mo (but because I'm her fan, yes, I did mention her the most)-should receive more opportunities.

Vill and Esther were mentioned because they receive the most work from Exact. Some could argue that they don't, but I highly doubt I'm the only one who believes this to be true. Clearly, others can also see that Exact isn't being fair to a lot of their other actresses, and this has always been the case even before Mo joined Exact.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well it is understandable for Esther to be brought up cus uh this IS her lakorn isn't it? Vill was brought up because she get the most lakorn cus she's a fav, it does sound like a complaint sometime. I do think others should get an opportunity but heck we're not the producers. Maybe they see something we fans don't. There's a lot of actresses that they should promote more then the other, in all channels but yeah it's a sad sad state.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Nooo!! I like Seanest but not LOVE LOVE them to have them reunite in less than a year. It's too soon. They should've deprived us more before reuniting the couple. Wished the channel had let them spread their wings.

As for this lakorn: couldn't finish the one with Pong in it nor have I watched the 1999 one. I've got a thing against a stupid p'ek and a weak n'ek together in a lakorn.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Esther and Vill were both brought up for the same reason: they both receive the most work from Exact. Since Esther is being promoted a lot by Exact now too, she still would've been mentioned even if it were another thread not involving her. I mean, when Esther was casted in Puer Ter with Push, another member commented that it was a little excessive seeing her.

And yes, that's true. There are many actors and actresses from every channel that people feel should receive more opportunities. And that's why people rant about it here on AF all the time, which was what we were doing here.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot that she's in Peur Tur as well. Dang that girl is on a roll.

Anyways I am tired of debating about Vill because opinions are hard to argue with so back to this lakorn: I seriously can't see Esther as Pbee. Not that I don't like Esther or think she has sooo many lakorns with Exact right now but I really can't see her as Pbee. It might be because Peung made Pbee so dumb and weak that I can't see Esther as dumb! Ae's version of Pbee was good but again, I can't imagine Esther in Ae's version either because Ae made Pbee sad and you just want to hug her. Esther on the other hand had a bit of that cutesy-able-to-fight-back kind of eyes. As for Sean, no he doesn't fit this role at all. Toomtam would had been better for the part.