[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
as nang rai again
calm down even as nang rainor nang ek, Mo is still hot and she is the only an actresses from exact who gety so a lots of lakorns

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
calm down even as nang rainor nang ek, Mo is still hot and she is the only an actresses from exact who gety so a lots of lakorns
Well, that's not true. This may be the first year that Mo has received a lot of lakorns compared to her previous years in the industry, but she is not the ONLY actress from Exact to receive a lot of work. This lakorn will be Esther's fifth project this year, and her fourth one as leading. Another Exact actress, Vill, already has her third lakorn this year as nang'ek in the talks. With Mo, she may receive work, but only as supporting. Only one out of three of Mo's projects this year will be as nang'ek, and it's in a sitcom. The other two are supporting roles in lakorns. I could name many actresses from Exact who receive just about as many, if not more, supporting roles yearly like Mo does. That doesn't mean Exact is promoting them well.

I'll be extremely upset if Mo is casted in here as nang'rai. I and many others STRONGLY believe she should be a full time nang'ek. For Exact to constantly downgrade her in nang'rai and supporting roles is EXTREMELY frustrating...to say the least.

Can you please provide the link to the article or piece of information you read that said Mo might be in here as nang'rai?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thank you.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I can't even begin to explain how devastated I am right now. Of course, it's not confirmed yet but I bet it's probably true. Like Mahalo said in our private message, "Of course Exact would do something like this." :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
No, I don't want Mo as Rai. If she was really to be in here, I'd reather her be Wiyada's sister, at least she ends up with someone and isn't evil like Wiyada according to the 2008 version.
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't have Exact casted Mo as the sister at least?!?!?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That's the thing with Exact, once you go rai well that's it. I.e Bee and Fang. Exact isn't just exact anymore but OneHd and they're recruiting more Nangeks from the outside vs promoting from within. Maybe that's one of the reason they gave her a sitcom.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bee wasn't necessarily downgraded. She's the star in all her lakorns. She just tends to take on very raeng nang'ek roles. Well, the only exception would be Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar, which she played nang'rai in. But again, she was still the focus in that lakorn.

What do you mean by "Maybe that's one of the reason why they gave Mo a sitcom"? To make up for not promoting her in lakorns? :scratchhead2:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Oh nooooooo Exact can't do that to Mo ? :no:  :no:  Are the adults from the channel gone totally insane (no direspect intended) ?! :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  They're just killing all Mo's opportunities to star as a nang'ek. :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:
When they give Mo a lead role it's in a sitcom!!! Sometimes, it looks like they really have no good intention towards her ? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
Oh nooooooo Exact can't do that to Mo ? :no:  :no:  Are the adults from the channel gone totally insane (no direspect intended) ?! :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  They're just killing all Mo's opportunities to star as a nang'ek. :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:
When they give Mo a lead role it's in a sitcom!!! Sometimes, it looks like they really have no good intention towards her ? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
RIGHT?!?!?!?!!?!? I'm going insane over this!!!!!!! :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: Exact is out of their minds for continuously downgrading Mo, one of their best actresses!!!! She's hard working (goes to school, learns other languages and cultures out of her own interest and desire, travels, manages a clothing store, AND acts). She's talented, versatile and dedicated (can play rai, nang'ek, drama, comedy, etc. and gives it her all in every role and lakorn she's in). She's pretty and cute (can be transformed to stunning with the right makeup and wardrobe), and has a likable personality (very easy to get along with-that's why she has so many friends in and outside of the industry). And she's scandal free. What more is there to ask for in a leading actress?!??!? She has the full package!!!!! So WHYYYYYYYYYYYY is Exact not giving Mo better opportunities?!??!?!?? Why are they constantly keeping her in the shadows of others when she deserves her own spotlight?!??!?! :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

So many fans are clearly outraged by this. Do we need to sign a petition or something to make Exact realize that Mo deserves a chance as nang'ek?!!? :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
I know Mo can do well in rai roles but c'mon now, the leading lady is where she truly belongs!!! Whyyyy!?!?!?!?
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people can't differentiate between a good actress and a good nang'rai! Mo is a good actress who can nail BOTH nang'ek AND nang'rai roles! Good nang'rais are actresses who are ONLY convincing as nang'rai! Mo does so well in nang'rai roles because she's versatile, and she gives it her all in every role! Mo also does JUST as well in sweet and innocent roles because she has a natural and effortless talent for acting! So why limit Mo to nang'rai roles only?!?!? And why keep her in the shadows as a supporting actress when she could shine SOOOO much brighter as a leading actress?!?!?!  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

In terms of looks, Mo isn't lacking either! She has the look of a leading actress!!! Mo may not be curvy, tall and gorgeous, but she's pretty and cute enough to capture your attention!!! And more importantly than that, her acting is superior to many leading actresses who are only pretty, but have questionable acting skills!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
Bee wasn't necessarily downgraded. She's the star in all her lakorns. She just tends to take on very raeng nang'ek roles. Well, the only exception would be Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar, which she played nang'rai in. But again, she was still the focus in that lakorn.

What do you mean by "Maybe that's one of the reason why they gave Mo a sitcom"? To make up for not promoting her in lakorns? :scratchhead2:
Yes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think if they would have given Mo this lakorn, she's probably be a lot more popular. This is the kind of lakorn Thai audiences are captivated with. I don't think she's going to go places if she's stuck just being rai...because then that's what she'll be given. Channel 3 can be biased but they do have way more actresses that they spread the lakorns with or else...the likes of Matt, Mew, Taew or Pat wouldn't have lakorns left and right, when the others are more popular. I wouldn't mind if they give each actresses/actors one lakorn per year.

But Exact/OneHD barely has that many and they still fail to promote within their own group. I have nothing against Vill, but out of the N'eks she is favored the most. It is hard to get noticed at that channel. Once they ventured you out to be a rai it's a higher chance you will be there than go back to be N'ek. I am happy for Esther, since she did made a good choice in going freelance or with the channel. But since she came over, she has more N'eks roles than Mo.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I've only seen 2 lakorn of Mo, which is with Pong and Toomtam. I think she's a great actress and a very beautiful one too. She's way prettier than Charabelle in my opinion lol. I fell in love with her when she had those gorgeous long hair in the lakorn with Pong. She can portray a weak, innocent character pretty well. I think she'll suit Bee in this lakorn. It saddens me knowing that she'll be nang'rai or supporting role. I want her to have more lakorn as nang'ek. Can't we spam the producer, social media, online website, or something lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Charebelle will most Likely get moved to rai too since they said she did well in her recent rai role. I saw a few clips of it and I felt that she looked more interesting as a rai then when she was a nangek, she was boring as a nangek. When Fang start doing rai, khun Boy said she did better, not in terms of acting per say but that she looked livelier, not slow and boring. Esther did really well playing rai but she fits more as a nangek. I guess maybe it isn't all about acting but on how you look in that role. Khun Boy once asked: Are you boring? Did you carry the role or did the role carry you?

Hard to answer when our favs are on the line. I don't like Nike as a praek cus I think he suck but what do I know, I do marketing management not a lakorn producer.