[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Does anyone know if anyone is subbing this???
The other girls in Rainbow Subbing Team want to sub it but I'm not sure, since I'm busy and slow with final editing for Naree Rissaya already. If everyone here is fine with slow updates then we'll try to do this along with Naree Rissaya.

BBelly

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if anyone is subbing this???
The other girls in Rainbow Subbing Team want to sub it but I'm not sure, since I'm busy and slow with final editing for Naree Rissaya already. If everyone here is fine with slow updates then we'll try to do this along with Naree Rissaya.
I will help! I can't do the actual subbing but if you need help with timing or whatever I will be tribute!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yay! You guys are awesome~ do share the eng sub version, whenever you guys are done hehe.
Everything might be delayed for like a week. I just realised first half of my project is done but I have 2 week spring break from the 19th onwards

BBelly

sarNie Egg
That would be great. I don't like timing so that'll help me a lot, I prefer subbing.
Let me know when you want to get started. And I know DailyMotion isn't reliable at the moment, but it's an option.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhh man. When Pbee cried looking for her grandma at the hospital and knowing that she still have her fever. The doc and nurse have to hold her down, was the saddest.
I wonder, are they going to make the sister Rai? She looks and acted so rai.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Well I've seen the 2008 version with Pong and Peung, and surprisingly I enjoyed it so I was excited to see this remake because I adore Sean so much. And I like his portrayal as Monthai so far. I love the bonding and chemistry he's having with the child actress of Bpee which was something I didn't connect with in the 2008 version. I don't know if it's weird that I see chemistry between a child and a grown man but the way he cherishes her and looks at her is very endearing. Not in a sexual way, but in a loving way. I don't even know if I'm making sense lol.

As much as I like Esther, I sort of wish someone else could have play Bee though. Or I wish Esther's voice could've been like the child actress. I love the child actress tone of voice. This mono-tone, soft spoken tone in her voice similar to Peung in the 2008 version. It makes her seems gentle and innocent. Esther's voice is on a higher pitch which is why she plays character(s) that are feisty so well lol. I know people voice change when they hit puberty but I wish Bee's voice wouldn't changed but it did in this version at least lol.

But overall the drama is pretty good. Visually it's beautifully filmed. I'm not sure how I feel about the actress playing Viyada though. I'm not sure if she can be as evil as the previous one lol.