[oneHD] Little Big Dream: Push Puttichai/Mook Woranit

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Why does the bracket in the title of the thread say oneHD if this is from GMMTV?

Also now I'm doubly surprised Channel 3 is not making a special

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Missing my P'Seur and Junior veryyyyyy much! Glad to see these two back together paying their respects to the beloved king.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I thought Ch.3 did make a special? I remember seeing Mew Nittha filming with a song that was composed by the king?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
oneHD has always been affiliated with GMM. Even when they were going by exact/ch.5 etc. Most of The Star contestants end up signing contracts with GMM. Basically oneHD is owned by GMM.
Oh wow I didn't know that, interesting. But given that GMM owns ONEHD I wonder why it isn't their logo on everything...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh wow I didn't know that, interesting. But given that GMM owns ONEHD I wonder why it isn't their logo on everything...
It is just how some big businesses work. They like to keep their brand separate. Like GMM also owns GDH 559 film productions. They also produce several popular magazines in Thailand like Maxim, Her World, Image, and In Magazine. It is kind of like how Toyota owns Lexus and Scion, but markets them separately. It is one of those division and subsidary type thingys lol... too businessy for me to want to type out right now lol.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
GMMTV is a production company, owned by GMM Grammy. To put it simply, GMM Grammy is the big media conglomerate that owns a lot of these media-related business including music, TV, film, magazines etc.
(like, 70% of it).
When people mention GMM, they usually mean GMM Grammy the big umbrella.

Examples of those that GMM Grammy owns:

TV channels - OneHD, GMM25
Music labels - err, tons of companies
Production company - Exact, GMMTV, GDH (the latest sub I think they have is GMM Bravo)

As for the production companies, Exact usually only produces lakorns for OneHD.

GMMTV is pretty new, like a few years old, and produces lakorns for both GMM25 and OneHD (their currently airing boys-love series, SOTUS is aired on OneHD and the upcoming March/Baifern lakorn will also air on OneHD). And GMMTV officially subs their lakorns.

GDH in the meantime focuses on films but they also produce lakorns for both GMM25 and OneHD (for example Hormones was produced by GDH and aired on OneHD).

Both GMM25 and OneHD (sometimes) also produce lakorns in-house without using the production companies, like the Club Friday Series.

So in a nutshell, OneHD, GMM25, Exact, GMMTV and GDH are all owned by GMM Grammy.

Last edited:

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if anyone will be subbing this o_O