ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
OHOaddict said:
How are all of you guys watching it?
I'd like to know too please haha WatchLakorn's link is for Kan and Mai's lakorn.... So sad... First thing I did when I got home was put my stuff away and pulled out my tablet to watch but the video link is wrong....

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all from the Island of Silent Reader :)

I think both link in guchill and watchlakorn refer to Kan and Mai's lakorn. I even tried to go to Kan and Mai's lakorn page in guchill, just in case they accidentally switched the link. But no. Both have Kan and Mai lakorn. I really need my dose of Sake and Pu. :p Can anybody refer to other source? Thank you. :) Actually, there's a channel in youtube already upload Ep 10, but it only has part 1-5 out of 8. Looks like the uploader have problem with part 6/7/8. *sad *sad

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Yea I'm trying it again and still showing Kan and Mai's lakorn... This is torture.. It's like the Lakorn Gods know we all wanna watch it so their stalling a little bit longer haha I'll have to try again in an hour or something.. If not then wait for it to be uploaded on OneHDs YT channel.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
goshhhhhhhhh I could scream !!! I cant watch it anywhere -.- Watchlakorn clip is wrong and no another has episode 10 and OHRHD admin need too long time for every clips. They really need to changes the admin . thats annoye me so much!! I want to see Khun Sak and Kate!!!!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Nvm. Its listed but like everyone said it shows Kan&Mai's lakorn. wth!!! im frustrated!!

Hey girls!! I refreshed my page and it's here!!!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
ohmaichoua said:
Thank you for that!! Mark knows what it's like to fall in love with your costar haha It looks like Sean responded back to Mark too
http://instagram.com/p/1OEs0Grnpv/

Lmao Mark is us.
So Sean answered "I still say/answer the same thing, I "endoo" her(nong) :)"
Endoo: have compassion for, pity, fond of, or think the other person is lovely. It's just what a brother would say to his younger sister. Sean always answers with this word. Tsk haha

Also, for anyone who couldn't catch last night's episode live, it will air again in 15 minutes, so at 8:30AM Thailand time~

And I can't believe Leh Ratee only has 2 episodes left T_T can it not end?

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
arasucre said:

Lmao Mark is us.
So Sean answered "I still say/answer the same thing, I "endoo" her(nong) :)"
Endoo: have compassion for, pity, fond of, or think the other person is lovely. It's just what a brother would say to his younger sister. Sean always answers with this word. Tsk haha

Also, for anyone who couldn't catch last night's episode live, it will air again in 15 minutes, so at 8:30AM Thailand time~

And I can't believe Leh Ratee only has 2 episodes left T_T can it not end?
Only two more episodes??? Including tomorrow's episode too. So like episode 12 is the last episode?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
WHAT!!???? ONLY TWO EPISODES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE WHEN LEH RATEE ENDS!!!?????? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT MY WEEKLY DOSE OF SEAN!!!?????? THIS IS TOO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED THE LAKORN TO BE LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED IT TO BE LIKE 15 EPISODES AT LEAST!!!!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Episode 10 is sad. I cried a lot. I cried with Pa and I cried with the mother but don't worry!!!! There were some really cute and sweet moments between our two couples!!! I can see Pu is slowly falling for Pa!!! The way Pu beat up the bad guy after he stabbed Pa is just so hot!!! He was seriously pissed off. It was so sweet how Pu was so worried about Pa throughout the episode!!! Also, good thing we didn't have to waste a lot of time in episode 10 looking at the bad guys faces. I was hoping that they would show the scene of Sake finding out about Kate being pregnant in this episode but I guess that will happen in tomorrow's episode? Hopefully it happens!!! I wanna see Sake's reaction when he finds out that Kate is pregnant!!! Also girls, Sake is not completely blind. His vision is just blurry and his eyesight didn't heal yet in this episode but hopefully it will in tomorrow's episode!!! HURRY UP THURSDAY!!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad that this version isn't focusing too much on the evil people like the old one. And this version, Puh is understanding. For example, when he walked in on Kate and Sake on the hospital bed. His expression is like, "it's okay, I understand". 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Since there are only two more episodes, then I guess they totally cut out the part where Kate sister, Pat, wanting to become Sake's wife.