Lolly

sarNie Egg
Dang already? That quick!? Has it been week yet that they did it and it looks like it has only been 2-4 days and PREGNANT ALREADY OMG!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL In Lakorn world, time flies just like that. We'll just have to wait and see how many months they say she is and then we'll know how long it has been since that day. Haha!  

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Lol one episode is like three weeks in one but we only get to see like three days happening per episode haha I'm excited to find out how far along she is too... Sake is super estatic about being a dad.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I love the cast! They're newbies to me because I've never seen them before and it's really nice to see fresh talent. Ester is cute, on the thinner side but has a nice figure, same with Gypsy, they both have great legs. Gypsy reminds me of veteran Hong Kong actress Kitty Lai from one of my all time favorite TVB series Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber from the 1980's. I seriously hate waiting for it to air weekly. :thumbdown:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still need to get to Episode 9 but Kate is pregnant!?!?!? OMG, I just knew it!!! Haha so quickkk & so lakorn-like! hahaha :D

I am so shipping both couples especially lovely JESPSY.
They are such a freakin hot pair. I'm surprised Pooh is not annoying me with his character here since he still thinks he's in love with Kate... His character is so prone to me disliking him but thank the lawd, I am still adoring his character. Must be cause of his good looks, eh? Haha, just kidding. But Pooh & Pah are on fireee. We all know he's falling for Pah ;)
Pah's acting is on point -- Gypsy is doing an incredible job. At first, I thought she matched this hi-so, bratty character so well due to her wardrobe and overall vibe but now, I can definitely say Pah is more than just a bratty, hi-so character. I really love how developed Pooh & Pah's characters are.
I've never seen the original but I'm glad they are getting more of a spotlight in here because JESPSY chemistry is too good to pass up on.
Hopefully, they get their own lakorn as the leads in the future! A revenge one would do them good :D

And Jespipat's birthday the other day -- awwww, they are too cute! Gypsy's such a sweetheart!
Man, I can stalk these lovebirds all day :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
ChloeRanida579 said:
@sarN hahaha I agreed except chitchaba in mai sin fai sawat lol
B/C she went to the clinic the next morning & then prescribe for birth control pill HAHAH...but she will get pregnant , no stopping those sperminator p'ek ! They break thur all security & metal detective to insure you are impregnated.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sarN said:
good lord, she pregnant already ? i be damn . ladies , it's true,  thai p'ek are sperminator & they can impregnate you in one night.

You have been warn: Rated R discussion

Remember sarN, back in 2008 we had this discussion similar to this topic. It's because pra'ek ejaculate inside their nang ek to make sure they impregnate them oppose to the nang rais. Pra'ek probably used condom with all other girls other than the nang ek.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YES!!! IT'S MONDAY!!!! WEDNESDAY IS ALMOST HERE!!! We get to see Sake go blind this week and get to see him find out that Kate is pregnant!!!

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Where can I watch this with eng subs? Not on YouTube though I hate how it's just a tinier box argh. Idk why ppl do that now?

Reactions: Mae

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Great fanmade vid, I was wondering if anyone is going to make any for this lakorn ahaha. Also if i remember correctly if u post a Fanmade vid u hv to give credits to the owner 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Kikichue1 said:
Great fanmade vid, I was wondering if anyone is going to make any for this lakorn ahaha. Also if i remember correctly if u post a Fanmade vid u hv to give credits to the owner 
Owner as in the person who made the video? If so that's me 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
xcinsationalx said:
Owner as in the person who made the video? If so that's me 

I mean like the channel of your youtube vid. For example, you posted ur vid here so u will put credits to (the youtube channel)  it just gives credit........like ur crediting the source of where u got it. It's like a rule here unless the admins changed it or aren't enforcing it anymore.