huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Let's all get along and party for SeanEsther & Jespsy!!! Hehe :D
Anyways, loving the MV! I love how they're always creating MVs! Where's Pooh and Pah at though? Hehe.
And can't wait for this week's episodes!

And definitely for all you lucky people catching the episode live, better update us! It's a must, hehe :D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I promise, I will play nice. No more arguments! I will only be positive. I don't want to have problems with anyone either.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
omg tomorrow is that day agian!!! Wednesday!!!! im soooo excited right now OMG OMG!!!!!! i need to clam down omggggg!!!! :woot:    

Reactions: Mae

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Apologies to Miss Sunny. I'm not an optimist. I'm sorry if I took it out on you. Enjoy the forum talk.
Apology accepted. I apologize too. I don't want this forum to become a depressing place, so let's just shake hands, hug it out, smile and move forward from this okay?  :toast: 

Alright, now that we've got this figured out, let's just enjoy each other's company in this forum. I'm sorry everyone.

Alright, now back to Leh Ratree. :phew: I promise, no more drama on here!!! The only drama I want to happen is in Leh Ratree. Goodness, I can sure use a dose of Sean's smile to brighten up my day today.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Def. looking forward to Puh and Pa too. Knowing that they are dating in real life just makes me love them 10xs more. I tell myself that it's not really Puh and Pa flirting, it's really Jes and Gypsy flirting together haha.. and ofcourse, can't wait for Sake and Kate too.. I love the mini MV and the BTS, Sean and Esther are so cute together. I've been re-watching the previous and episodes and I wish they had a different hair style for Esther. Her hairstyles are cute but her buns remind me of her character in Buang.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Lolly said:
Hi i am new here and i have been watching this lakorn and it is getting to the interesting part so cant wait!

Welcome!!! Please do join us in this thread :D And yesss, LR is getting very interesting! :D

Crazyme said:
There are a lots of crazy fans in here ! :D

Hahaha, can't help it! LR makes us crazyyy :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is really entertaining, much better than Ann Alicia's version, and I'm surprised how good the acting is from the leads. Ester and Sean are perfect together!

sarN

sarNie Granny
onahc said:
This lakon is really entertaining, much better than Ann Alicia's version, and I'm surprised how good the acting is from the leads. Ester and Sean are perfect together!

ONAHC!!!!!!!!! I do miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back you know . You my favorite meanie member  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Hey Sarn, long time no see!!! I haven't posted on this board for a very long time because I haven't had time to watch lakons. I'm watching this lakon and Mai Sin Rai Fia Sawart right now and I'm hooked, LOL. Anyway welcome back!!!!! Oh and I still got claws, hehehehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
onahc said:
Hey Sarn, long time no see!!! I haven't posted on this board for a very long time because I haven't had time to watch lakons. I'm watching this lakon and Mai Sin Rai Fia Sawart right now and I'm hooked, LOL. Anyway welcome back!!!!! Oh and I still got claws, hehehehe.
I remember your claws , the only member who leave trace after an attacks & get away w/ it . I'm still rscene crazy , old habit is hard to die ^^ I watch tui/Kwan lakorn too...revenge,rscene, slap-kiss, ect..my theme lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Whoa... finally got the chance to watch ep 1 and ooooo I'm enjoying this remake.  Gosh, the cast is too beautiful that it's hard not to hate their characters lol.  I definitely did not expect to see Guy in here either.

Judging from the first ep alone, there's a lot of similarities between Pepper/Ann's version.  I think for this new one though, Sake shows more face emotions (it can just be Sean though hahaha).  I'm liking that the characters have more spunk in them.

I was ok with Sean but I think its his brows that are pulling me in for some reason... and then there's Jes's adorable smile that I can't help resist.

I must admit I'm really missing the old ost though, but I gotta love Dew's voice <3

lakornology

sarNie Egg
I'm planning to wake up early to watch it live. Last time I caught anything live was the second last episode of Koo Gum. Oh, Kobobie was so worth it! Oh the feels!!!