aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm more into Poo and Pa too. Pa is just so smart. Her lines are hilarious and witty. Gypsy executes them so well and quite subtle too.

There are certain scenes where I think Esther's acting comes off a bit too much like she needs to tone it down just a tad bit, voice wise and facial expressions.

Reactions: Mae

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I might be in the minority but I'm really happy this remake isn't a carbon copy, the team is bringing something different and it works for me as a viewer. I like that they're changing it up and not making it like a 2.0 of the original, no use of that when I could just watch the original.
Poo & Pa are hilarious together, their amusement park "date" was the cutest thing and him sending her a get well soon gift as well. These two are already acting like a couple and they don't even realize it yet.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Haha I just watchewd the talk show. It's hilarious. I'm really liking these actors and actresses. Sean had the spot light on him and he said something around "This talk show will be the death of me" Something along those lines, so cute. He's so adorable!!! Gypsy and Jes are so cute together. When he seranaded her with "Proong Nee Mai Sai Tee Ja Ruk Gun". Loved it. I am hooked!

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Wake up and saw the preview of ep 8 of my phone, almost throw my phone across the room :shock2:  that how happy and excited i was!! can't wait!! Wednesday can you plz hurry up!!! and also the song soo song!!!  :woot:  :woot2: 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
x.ATKD.x said:
I might be in the minority but I'm really happy this remake isn't a carbon copy, the team is bringing something different and it works for me as a viewer. I like that they're changing it up and not making it like a 2.0 of the original, no use of that when I could just watch the original.
Poo & Pa are hilarious together, their amusement park "date" was the cutest thing and him sending her a get well soon gift as well. These two are already acting like a couple and they don't even realize it yet.
as someone also in the minority of not having been satisfied with the old version, I'm loving this one too! It's my cup of tea, so to speak lol both couples are adorable. The siblings are clearly falling in love with their respective partners and their partners are getting there as well.
next episode! Looks like the turning point!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I hope the after math they don't copy the old version any longer cus of Kate's sister. I mean I just couldn't believe in the older version Kate's sister wanted to be Sakes wife too just bc Kate wasn't there at his house for a small  period of time. 

I do agree, I wasn't satisfy with the older version cus I didn't feel love forming between Kate and Sake. Maybe bc Pepper Sake was so angry most of the time. Thats why I like this version better bc Sean Sake is so much more open with his emotions than Pepper Sake was. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Are Gypsy and Jes really dating?? JesRati is such a cute couple, I need to go watch Jao Payu for them now!

The cast was great on the talk show. Lots of laughter and I love the hosts playing up their "jin" factors and teasing them. 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
jjinxx said:
Are Gypsy and Jes really dating?? JesRati is such a cute couple, I need to go watch Jao Payu for them now!

The cast was great on the talk show. Lots of laughter and I love the hosts playing up their "jin" factors and teasing them.
I think it's been confirmed that they are dating. I really liked their pair in Jao Payu, they were perfect for one another. And with the talk show, I love how the hosts were showing his IG photos of them. Too cute! And when Jes was like "For Gypsy I can", something along those lines when asked to sing... That totally got me blushing... He's too sweet and love his song choice... Brings back memories of Yadech singing this too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
arasucre said:
Here's the song from the preview, guys~ I love it too!

Pro Bang (Fragile) by Bodyslam
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrBeKZhcII[/media]
Credit: Sendoh rop
OMG! What a beautiful song! From the preview, sounds like Jes sang his own version. My new favorite song!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
arasucre said:

GIFT (Gamete Intrafallopian Tube Transfer) is an assisted reproductive procedure which involves removing a womans eggs, mixing them with sperm, and immediately placing them into a fallopian tube. ( source )

And has anyone watched the preview of EP8?  :woot2:  :woot2: 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E0AD2HJtuk[/media]

Credit: Sutawee SK
OMG!!! The teaser for episode 8 is sooooo hot!!! I'm glad that it's turning into a willing and it's LONGER!!!! Unlike the old one, it was fast and all force. While this one, it seems to be sweeter and enjoy the real kiss up close and longer!!! Going to catch this live!!!

BTW, thanks so much for sharing it on here!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY TO COME!!! I WANT TO SEE EPISODE 8!!! THE PREVIEW IS KILLING ME!!! SAKE AND KATE TOTALLY DID THE DEED!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY SAKE!!??? WHY DID YOU DO IT!!!??? 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
arasucre said:
Here's the song from the preview, guys~ I love it too!

Pro Bang (Fragile) by Bodyslam
** Video **
Thank you for the song and video arasucre. I'm listening to it and I like it but I'm loving Jes' version in the preview more! Can't wait to hear it!!!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
ohmaichoua said:
Thank you for the song and video arasucre. I'm listening to it and I like it but I'm loving Jes' version in the preview more! Can't wait to hear it!!!

ceda_lee said:
OMG! What a beautiful song! From the preview, sounds like Jes sang his own version. My new favorite song!

Hmmm I think Jes was just lip-syncing? I mean it sounds exactly the same to me. XD

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
arasucre said:
Hmmm I think Jes was just lip-syncing? I mean it sounds exactly the same to me. XD
Really?? Lol I'll have to listen again then haha It sounds like Jes version has more beat and rhythm. But I really do like the song.