Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
so sad I cant wahing live today. I have to work T.T
So I must wait until exact upload it on their youtubechannel and they need too long time :-(

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
MY COLLEGE CLASS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO SKIP AND GO HOME AND WATCH LEH RATREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously just want to shout and tell my classmates to BE QUIET AND LET ME WATCH MY THAI LAKORN IN PEACE!!!! 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Any spoilers? Pictures from IG looks promising. Can't wait to watch it once I get home... I'll be back in 4 hours to check for spoilers!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ImmaSingaholic said:
THE R SCENE IS NEXT WEEK LOL!!!! AND ITS DOUBLE LOL
We are all gonna die next Monday lol omg
I can't believe it its so fast!!

OMG, DOUBLE!? DO YOU MEAN BOTH COUPLES OR WHAAAT!? IF SO, HECK YEAHHHH. HOTNESS OVERLOAD!!!
hahahahaah, that is great!
We all are gonna need to call for lakorn fangirl help or something, hahahaha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think its double r scene as in both couple lol because in the original Pa and Poo had a willing scene. 
I like the pace of this lakorn so far. Exact is doing so much better now a days it doesn't drag to much. We're already halfway through the storyline. I hope they cut out some of the unnecessary crap that was in the original though. Like I mean I could do without the issue with her sister trying to become Sake's mistress. 

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
Sean & Esther are so cuuuuute !  :heart:

More I watch the episodes, more I love it !! This version is excellent too !

Sake's reactions are really perfect (he sometimes makes me think of me how he reacts about Kate or when he loves a person ahah). And I find Esther more and more beautiful  :wink:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: So weak.  
HAHA I wasn't expecting Pa and Puhh so soon LOL in the old version I think they are like a couple episodes after Sake and Kate haha 

Preview for next week:

Credit: pin_thitaya IG

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yep that sure looks like 2 in 1! LOL omgg whoaaa that is pretty fast. I rmb Pa and Poo's willing was more towards the end haha not the same as Sake and Kate's r scene hehe i am soo behind on this but will catch up and spazz later!! i can't wait just seeing those spoilers make me so HAPPY!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait wait wait!!! Poo and Pa never had a force kiss let alone an R scene! That's why I love them so much in the original cus she willingly slept with him and they had a meaniful talk before and a deep tearful talk after!!!! Nooooo don't ruin it with an r scene!!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wait wait wait!!! Poo and Pa never had a force kiss let alone an R scene! That's why I love them so much in the original cus she willingly slept with him and they had a meaniful talk before and a deep tearful talk after!!!! Nooooo don't ruin it with an r scene!!
Maybe it'll be rawr turned into willing for both couples. From the previews in the opening, MV and ending credits, it looks like a force and then a willing.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I knew it... It was going to be next week...
Btw, in the old one, Pa and Poh didn't have an R-scene. Poh was drunk and thought it was Kate, first Pa did struggle a little bit, but she end up willingly went with it. So the next day, Pog said sorry and some other things, which caused Pa to tell him that he need to forget what happened and that it never happened. If I remember correctly, Poh didn't take responsibility over what happen and caused Pa to be very sad. But she didn't seem to regret what happened either....
Btw, have you guys notice that in the old version, Kate (Ann) wore mostly shirt and pants (same with Pa). But in this one, Kate (Esther) wore mostly dresses (same with Pa [G])...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ohmaichoua said:
Maybe it'll be rawr turned into willing for both couples. From the previews in the opening, MV and ending credits, it looks like a force and then a willing.
oh I forgot about the ending credit.I'll have to go watch it again to make sure it'll be the same scene.

edit* It IS the same scene!!! :woot: Poo and Pa's willing!! and he's not drunk!!!!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I think for both couples it'll be Rawr turning willing. Some really intense stuff is coming.
We get to see aggressive Sean on the move next week LOL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Isn't it crazy how I've been catching this live?! I told myself that I have heavy obligations to fulfill before I day dream inside my lakorn world but I just can't help it! This lakorn is tooooo addicting! Haha. Omg! I can't wait until next week!

I love Sake. He's so sort cute for a guy who's been experienced or married before. Hahah.