Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
I feel like Sean's portrayal of Sake is kinda too soft and sweet. He is not as tough as Pepper's portrayal of Sake in the older version. I feel like he should have been meaner to Itsaya but I understand that since this is a remake, he should be different from the older version. Anyway, I still like it!!! I think Sean is just such a cutie!!! When he secretly smiles at Kate or secretly watches her, I seriously just want to pinch him!!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH KATE ALREADY!!! I love the scene when everyone is at the dinner table and she tells everyone that she prepared oysters for Sake!!! Everyone knows what oysters are good for right? I guess they are going to be making some babies soon!!!?? LOL!!!! Sean and Esther are too cute!!! They are slowly becoming a koo-jin I ship.
I agree, he is a bit too soft. Like the scene where he went into the room after she redecorated his room, he didn't look all that annoyed but then all of a sudden he got pissed off. If we didn't know the story of that scene before i would had been like um okayyyy. There were no emotions on his eyes. He failed that scene. Esther did really good with hers though. Still love them both. It is his first lakorn, so you are forgiven Sean!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
I feel like Sean's portrayal of Sake is kinda too soft and sweet. He is not as tough as Pepper's portrayal of Sake in the older version. I feel like he should have been meaner to Itsaya but I understand that since this is a remake, he should be different from the older version. Anyway, I still like it!!! I think Sean is just such a cutie!!! When he secretly smiles at Kate or secretly watches her, I seriously just want to pinch him!!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH KATE ALREADY!!! I love the scene when everyone is at the dinner table and she tells everyone that she prepared oysters for Sake!!! Everyone knows what oysters are good for right? I guess they are going to be making some babies soon!!!?? LOL!!!! Sean and Esther are too cute!!! They are slowly becoming a koo-jin I ship.
^^ Agree! Sean is too soft compare to Pepper's character but I love it. I was scared for Kate with Peper's Sake but with Esther's Sake, I'm excited to see them together. This version, Kate brings out a playful Sake that not everyone sees. And I just love Sean's and his stares and smirks. When he came home after the coffee scene and smirked before he entered the house, gosh my heart totally melted and I had a huge smile on my face. Every smirk from Sake always ends up with him being playful. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I was kinda disappointed with the coffee scene because he didn't fell asleep. Not even drinking the coffee, I don't know what was going on if the coffee was bitter or something, I felt it was rushed. I was looking forward to the scene where he fell asleep drinking the coffee but no it rushed pretty quick when he left the office. I liked the old version how it was emphasized more how he fell asleep. haha it's more funny. Today's episode was good just not a lot of interactions with each other. hehe we are probably closer and closer to the r scene hahah Kate's father is ill! So maybe next episode, she will start modeling. Sad I am not able to express how I feel from beginning to end since I am busy so I will just drop by quickly and discuss briefly. CAn't wait for tomorrow's episode!!  :heart:  :pervie:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
I was kinda disappointed with the coffee scene because he didn't fell asleep. Not even drinking the coffee, I don't know what was going on if the coffee was bitter or something, I felt it was rushed. I was looking forward to the scene where he fell asleep drinking the coffee but no it rushed pretty quick when he left the office. I liked the old version how it was emphasized more how he fell asleep. haha it's more funny. Today's episode was good just not a lot of interactions with each other. hehe we are probably closer and closer to the r scene hahah Kate's father is ill! So maybe next episode, she will start modeling. Sad I am not able to express how I feel from beginning to end since I am busy so I will just drop by quickly and discuss briefly. CAn't wait for tomorrow's episode!!  :heart:  :pervie:
Lol that's because it wasnt coffee. She gave him medicine instead lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like this version, but I was kind of disappointed in that first dinner scene when Kate cooks for them =/. I always believed that, the dinner scene was where I always believed Sake starting falling in love with Kate. It was one of the major points that Sake pointed out to Itsara of why he loved her (even at that time it probably wasn't love love). He told Itsara because Kate took good care of him and not only him but his mother and sister to. 

https://youtu.be/a4rTQx_R_n8

Dinner scene @8:14
Sake talking to Itsara @Around 48:30. 

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Today has some cute scenes. My favorite parts was when they were making cupcake and they were like threatening each other with the cupcake products. But when Kate grab the knife, sake. Stop. Hahaha another one today would be when kate saw a shooting star and making a wish. Sake saw another shoot in star and started making a wish . He was so adorable. Haha but he stop. I scream there haha

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Love today's episode! They are super cute, especially Sean (Sake). The cup cake scene is really cute too, it shows a side of Sake that is very cheerful and funny. Another scene is when Sake made a wish and realize that he's doing what Kate was doing too. His expression there is too cute!!! Can't wait until the next episode!!!

BTW, I like this version more. In the old version, Pepper was great at acting mean, but he doesn't have to soft and funny expression as Sean have. Pepper was always mean, but in here, Sean has mean, soft and funny expressions. And I like it because when Sake (Sean) is with Kate (Esther), they're both happy and the soft expression from Sean allows the scene to be very lovely.

Another thing, I want Fang as a N'ek!!! She is sooooo pretty, even tho she is N'rai in here, I keep seeing her as a N'ek potential… 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Fang is beautiful I loved how beautiful she looked in episode 1 whe she woke up besides the flowers Sake bought for her and she had minimal make up. I love how Sean display coldness but it is well balanced with some other sides of his : he smiles and laugh sometimes, he is sad thinking about his wife and he showed how supportive he is to someone he loves or care he can be very raeng when very upset, he has expressive eyes when surprised or feeling empathy, and he can be ferocious when needed.Sean does very good here.
I love Gypsy here she is very pretty. She has got the charisma to play this type of character

Ps someone needs to feed Esther she looks too skinny here

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Agree.  Esther is so skinny, but she has baby fat on her face.  She has a little double chin hehe...so cute!  

I like Gypsy's character, but her eyeliner is too much for me.  

This Sake is a lot nicer and I'm okay with that too.