Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I think she isnot to young for him ..... Esther can be happy with love, works etc. They should try it first
but soulmate still be souldmate hahahahha they will meet eachother how long it will be again

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
If the hearts wants what the hearts wants then no one is too young unless the girl is like under 25. She's 25-26 and he's 33, Thai girls usually settle down at like 30, that's only about 4 more years and he'd be the perfect age. They could date and learn each other til then. So I think it is just an excuse.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:
Esther would still be too young at 26 unless she decides to pursue a life or career outside of this ET industry then maybe it can work out with Sean. Lol

You're right. I was going to type that I think 26 is still young for Thai women, especially those who work in the ET industry, to get married. But I changed my mind. Haha. But it's good to know that you think the same as me. :D

Sukialen said:
I think she isnot to young for him ..... Esther can be happy with love, works etc. They should try it first
but soulmate still be souldmate hahahahha they will meet eachother how long it will be again

I, too, don't think she's too young for him. 6 years age difference is nothing to me. Haha. It's actually a good age gap.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the age gap isn't the issue, it's more of sharing the same vision and timeline.

We still have a few nang'akes that haven't gotten married yet and still working in their 30's. I honestly think 26 is still too young for a celebrity even for Thai celebrities. That's like saying Vill should marry Son this year already! Hahahah. When Vill is still getting decent work. Hahah.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
this clip is so funny
nicky try to flirt with Esther but Sean take her away from Push side hahaha
is long ago the clip but I never saw it meself
s sweet and funny

what I like are these word
Push: Sean u should go to take care of mind
he came and take Esther away
Nicky: Sean I, Push always said he likes Esther bery much. Push , what are thinking about Esther when u met her firstbtime here
Push: She is very nice
Seand and Esther just laughts

and the end
Sean: Why u take me here than
http://youtu.be/OYoakwIGijQ

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That why I feel that Sean and Esther may crush on each other in real life thus why the guys around Sean teases him quite a bit and often too by making him jealous. Haha. Whatever makes them happy na.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Gosh, Sean and Esther are killinnggg meee even more! I'm so in love with them. Can't wait to watch ep 2. I love all the positive comments! Ah. >.< my loveliesss!

Sometimes I feel like Sean could be interested in Esther cause fr. Look at how he teases her and stuff. It'll be cute. :3 I hope to see more awesome lakorns of them in the future!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I love her (Esther) since she was paired up with Pope in Buang!!! I still secretly wishing she would be paired up with him (Pope) again but as leads!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Me and Esther are the same age. Well, she's a few months younger. Regardless of the age gap, I would settle with Sean any time even if he's about 6 years older. She's a 94-er and he's an 88. lol I really enjoy their relationship. He totally loves to flirt with her, which is extremely cute. I showed my sister the clip of him touching her chin, hair, and all and she's all like, "Are they dating or not? Because he's totally acting like a boyfriend would to his girlfriend." LOL I love how she gets mad at him when he teases her. Hahah! And I bet they're both crushing on one another, especially Sean. His so obvious. I love how everyone likes to tease him too. Too bad they have to put their work before their love life most of the time. Sigh. Our poor fan hearts. lol By the way, when Sean was touching her when they were at the radio station, Jes and Gyp didn't even say anything. It was almost like it's a normal thing. lol All I can do is hope. :p

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
yeah and the one thing is Esther doesnt say anything like dont touch me something like that
I think she likes him too. it was also one clip from the radio show where Jes and Gybzy run to the pc monitor and spoke a fans amssage : when they (Esther and Sean ) are just brother and sister why they are always togehter( a fan means their body are so close).

so many cakes she ate hahaha
sean always stand behind her hehe
http://youtu.be/TsIaFgpzf50

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
Oh, you mean this clip, https://instagram.com/seanesther_fan/p/z2tJhXlK55/ right? Haha. They really laughed hard after reading it!
Please allow me to correct na ka. It actually says "Please don't say you're not dating. Why are your bodies so stuck to each other's?"  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:
To be honest, whose heart wouldn't waver when you have a man close to you and always takes care of you like that? Lol

roselovesice

There is so much to say about episode 2. I love how Sake got all jealous when Poo hugged Kate after the water scene. lol And then I love how he got all smiley and happy when she called out to him after he dropped her and her sister off after the chase. Oh my gosh. There's so many cute scenes between them even though they're partially dramatic and all. lol The part where he fought the bad guys and called her name was pretty hot. I almost died. Hahah. And the water scene could of been more intense but I still liked it. I like how he felt bad and went towards her but she shook his hand off. I liked it. :) And then the whole hugging scene during the chase and holding hands was so cute. :D I was partially upset at one point with the editing part when she yelled at him about them getting chase and then he told her that it's because of her father, not him. The music was good and partially intense but then it got chopped off. Caught me off guard. Arghh. I can't still can't wait for today's episode though. lol Eeekkk!! :D

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
EP2 is up on One HD's channel! Oh, the HD glory. Haha.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gMJSSDNTU0&index=1&list=PLXopbKxiivxpNMetHXVUHqeMc7pI0w4fQ[/media]

Credit: onehdthailand @ Youtube

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished segmenting the whole episode 2 (If only I understand Thai 100% then I would have sub it too, lol)!!! Now catching episode 3 LIVE!!!! 

I love how this version have Sake noticing that they're holding hands first during the chase because he was checking his watch on the wrong wrist. LOL!!! Its cute!!! 

EDIT: Wow, I'm first on both page 51 & 52… That's a first!

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah its ok , u can correct me, my english is not perfect hehehe
--------

about episode 2
I must say there are alots of sweet scenes between them >~<
How Khun Sak smile when Kate call him , and the scene when they was in his car , it looks like Khun Sak want to ask her something but he stop himself and then she turn and face to face tha was so *jin, fin* for me:)

yeah and the scene where Jes hug her my poor khun Sak hahaha
the whole episde 2 was really good again. but shit that I cant watch episode 3 live I must wait till tomorrow -.-

roselovesice

My favorite scene so far is when Sake's mom and Pa catches him
kissing her in the office.
HAHAH. But poor girl. Thought Sake forgave her father and his debts. Sigh.