ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Each episode just keeps adding more excitement to the lakorn... Sad Kate hasn't moved into the house yet but it seems like it will def. be the next episode. If I remember correctly her mom personally sends her to Sake's house. and gosh Sean as Sake is just so hott... When he was cast as Sake I thought he was okay, thinking no one will ever be as good as Pepper but Sean sure proved me wrong. He's doing such a great job so far. His smirks and death glares are just on point. I was totally fan-girling when Sake and Kate were running away and holding hands. Their faces when they realized they were holding hands were just too cute. And of course their gazes. Love how protect Sake is of Kate already. And Jespy bickering is too cute. and I miss Guy on screen. I'm sad he doesn't get leading roles now but it's good to see him on screen again. 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
This is also so cute. He keeps scratching her chin.  :bhehe:
https://instagram.com/seanesther_fan/p/z2rq8IlK3W/

And his hand keeps being around her head.  :pervie:
https://instagram.com/seanesther_fan/p/z2vEwwFK9c/

I don't know what to say about this, but just watch it. I'm done here.  :crush:  :whahuh:
https://instagram.com/seanesther_fan/p/z2vxIclK-f/

Credit: seanesther_fan

I just read Sean's interview and he admitted that he admires Esther. He'd call her "Nong" and I think that's so cute. Hehe.
They're still like brother and sisters for now. He still doesn't know about the future; whether their relationship is going to develop or not. Their present relationship is already good now. He says he wants to have a lover since he's at this age. But sometimes, when he's obvious, the other person isn't. He says he wants to have a child already.  :coverlaf:   

I hope I don't fall deeper for this pairing, I don't want to be disappointed again. LMAO my wish never came true whenever I ship a pairing.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGG!squeaaaaaalllllllllss!! Thanks so much for the translation arasucre! :dance1:  Soo cool!! haha I love it even more that I know what they're saying. :woot: They're freaking hilarious hahah

Moving on to discuss about the 2nd episode!!!

I thought it was so funny how Sake was all pissed off and depressed hiding in his room. But when the company issue came through, he snapped out of it. hahah :hide: I love how each scene went straight to the point not including any unnecessary scenes haha OMg each time Sean's eyebrows went up, ugh idk if it's just me but darn I got the chills man! LOL they actually emphasized more of Sake's part here where Sean even rolled up his sleeves and talked some more before showering her head while the old one he just grabbed the shower head and put it on her haha Sean was more of joking with her in here LOL :strong: JESPSY WAS BICKERING AGAIN! HAHA They both were just going at it lol and I am sure Guy was soo 3rd person lol trying to stop them but couldn't do anything about it haha yes Poo is taking Pa's challenge that he is able to build more than her "townhouses" :gungirl: haha it's soo on! haha I liked how this one for the part where they were being chased, they had more of a character development. LMAO It's also comedic too when Sake held her hands and then noticed what he was doing. I LOL the part when he held onto her shirt lmaooo :coverlaf: Also the part where Sake was all holding onto Kate lol while the old one he held her for a little bit only omgg that part when he held her ughh i got all the feels in me man!! It was just soo good and the way that Sake held her and looked at her! Oh My Sean did good here :spin: !! I just wished that scene was longer! It's one of my favorite scene soo far in the lakorn haha still have many more. Another hilarious scene that I laughed was when Kate thanked Sake and he turned and smiled on the other side and when he turned to face Kate LMFAO he was all being serious hahaha  :lmao3:  :drool: Anyways woohoo, finally got to the part with the offer made. Kate's dad is just one messed up father doing that to his daughter. So freaking crazy to even play with his cards in order to find a solution. Who the hell would even think of that!? He's so selfish! :smack: But thanks to him Kate will have to stay as Sake's wife :rockon: I can't wait for tomorrow to come already!! Soo excited for it! I am still loving the pace of this and I am starting to see more potential in Sean. Definitely agree that his smirks and death glares are pretty convincing.

Episode 3 come faster!! YAY Kate will finally get to be in the house and like I mentioned above, can't wait for the eating the pepper scene ahhaha :tease:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I havent watched episode 2 yet so I'm skipping some comments here, but I do want to correct the use word of "jin" and "fin" though....I believe the correct term to use is FIN not JIN.....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! Thanks ja Sara for the cute tidbits. I'm liking this pair too. I haven't fully watched the new episodes yet. I'm so busy right now. Lol

But yes! I've always adored how close these two are BTS.

Which pairs have you jin and disappointed you? For me, straight up Ateam for now. Haha.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
omg !!! dont say that they are just brother and sister hahahaha they are more I think
How Sean touched her , how he is close to her >~< * fin loey*

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
TubbyTinker said:
I havent watched episode 2 yet so I'm skipping some comments here, but I do want to correct the use word of "jin" and "fin" though....I believe the correct term to use is FIN not JIN.....

Well, I'm sure you know well what they both mean as I do. But I really meant to say "Jin" because I didn't feel anything for Sean & Esther at first, but when I saw that, I "JIN-ed". It wasn't "fin" because it's not like I liked them so much already. If I did, I would say "fin." :)

aiyaja said:
Hahah! Thanks ja Sara for the cute tidbits. I'm liking this pair too. I haven't fully watched the new episodes yet. I'm so busy right now. Lol

But yes! I've always adored how close these two are BTS.

Which pairs have you jin and disappointed you? For me, straight up Ateam for now. Haha.

You're welcome ka! It's SonVill. :bhehe:  Oh how much of a hardcore fan was I. I still love them a lot even now. ;~; Oh, and PushVill too. But I stopped dreaming long time ago.  :bhehe:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm wondering if they're going to take out the scene where Kate thought that Sake was a good person and made cookies to take to him as a thank you for letting or not pressing charges against her father. Where Sake actually first assaulted her in his meeting room for thinking that Kate was ready to sell herself before he even agreed to the offer. If, they did take out that scene then I am assuming that she's (Kate) is going to be living in the house sooner.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I thought jin was to support them to be a real pair and then fin is to be crazily in love with them? Lol I think you can pretty much use them interchangeably?

I still haven't given up on SonVill yet! If, ever! Both aren't married yet. Lol

As for Push! He's very loyal to his girlfriend, so I stopped dreaming of him with Vill or anyone for that matter. Lol

Yeah, I remember watching some of Sean's earlier interviews even before LR and Sean seems like a pretty well balanced type of guy. I just think Esther may be too young to settle down when he's ready. Sean is a gentleman. I love how much he loves and treats his Mom and sister. Plus, he doesn't stand crap if his girl is being bothered. Sean may appear calm or weak but he's not. He's the leuy leuy type! Haha.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
here is the pic where Sean has visited Ester at OC Set
need help I still cant watch the episode 2 alots of site doesnt work, nobody know where ca I watch it??

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
YingSheng said:
I'm wondering if they're going to take out the scene where Kate thought that Sake was a good person and made cookies to take to him as a thank you for letting or not pressing charges against her father. Where Sake actually first assaulted her in his meeting room for thinking that Kate was ready to sell herself before he even agreed to the offer. If, they did take out that scene then I am assuming that she's (Kate) is going to be living in the house sooner.
hahah oooh it makes me wonder too! haha I would actually want that scene haha idk if the preview is that scene or the preview scene is at home LOL who knows haah they might keep both hahah :dance3:

Also maybe it would happen since that's the only reason why her mom got mad and forced her to go to Sake's house LOl so Kate brought it upon herself which she didn't even know.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
lakornsrok said:
hahah oooh it makes me wonder too! haha I would actually want that scene haha idk if the preview is that scene or the preview scene is at home LOL who knows haah they might keep both hahah :dance3:

I do agree too, that, that scene is also one of the scene I want them to keep too. It also shows how naive she can be. Maybe, but the old one had Sake assaulted her twice before she moved in. One at the meeting office and one at his house in his bar room (I think, cause its where he gets most of his alcohols. lol). Unless they have both the setting at his house, but most likely not since she doesn't know where is his house is at yet. 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:
I thought jin was to support them to be a real pair and then fin is to be crazily in love with them? Lol I think you can pretty much use them interchangeably?

I still haven't given up on SonVill yet! If, ever! Both aren't married yet. Lol

As for Push! He's very loyal to his girlfriend, so I stopped dreaming of him with Vill or anyone for that matter. Lol

Yeah, I remember watching some of Sean's earlier interviews even before LR and Sean seems like a pretty well balanced type of guy. I just think Esther may be too young to settle down when he's ready. Sean is a gentleman. I love how much he loves and treats his Mom and sister. Plus, he doesn't stand crap if his girl is being bothered. Sean may appear calm or weak but he's not. He's the leuy leuy type! Haha.

Of course! Not until Son and Vill get married. Haha. And yes, that's why I stopped dreaming about PushVill.  :no:

Yes, Sean also mentioned that he still think Esther is too young, and she's still focused with her work and he doesn't want to bother her. So it's already good for him to be her co-worker for now and support her. It's sad because as you said, Esther is still too young to settle down when he's ready. He said he wanted to get married when he's 33, not too old or young. And Esther would be 26 at the time. I think she will still want to experience her adult life?

@Sukialen He visited her at the set too? Wow, guess they're really close. Haha. And look at the way Sean dresses! Guess he's really "tist"  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Esther would still be too young at 26 unless she decides to pursue a life or career outside of this ET industry then maybe it can work out with Sean. Lol