Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 2&3! Please let Kate move in already. hehe So everyone can start their love already. 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I just started this and love it so far! I enjoyed Pepper and Ann'a version but it seems like this version may give us more love! Sean is doing a great job as Sake, his smirks and glares are killer... And the scene with Fang and the broke glass was amazing on his part. Esther is adorable as always and matches the happy giddy girl. As for Jes and Gypsy, they're just too good looking. From the previews it looks like Pa and Poo will have more interactions than they did in the old version so that's good.

I'm looking forward to when Kate moves in to the house too, that's when all the fun begins. Also, I saw a scene with Sean in the hospital with his eyes covered in bandages, did that happen in the old version? It's been a while since I've watched it and don't remember Sake going blind or anything... I don't even remember if he was ever hospitalized haha

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Loved the original but keeping an open mind about this version...I really don't mind Sean but I've watched him in another lakorn (Workpoint channel) and I liked his acting in that one a lot...He's okay in here not great but not the worse either. I love Esther so I'm glad she's in here!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
just tomorrow! ohh the day is soo long! :yuck:  went to finish watching the sub I love it even more since I am able to understand everything. I totally love the way Sean portrayed Sake in the crying scene, you can see that he was hurt and also angry :shock2: . I can't wait for tomorrow to come. If they follow the old one, Kate will be in the house by episode 3. :woot: But by episode 2 the offer is made. hahah love JESPSY their bickering it sure is an insult that Pa told Poo that he can only build townhouses haha ohh it makes me want to know what is he going to do LOL :secret:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Finished episode 1! Intense! Sean is doing such a great job. It's so clear that Sake already loves messing with Kate. Every time he tried to "torture" her, he would look away with this smile as if he's just having so much fun, and it's pretty obvious he doesn't have that much fun with anyone else. 555.
Esther is freaking adorable. It's going to be so long until the next episode. 
I didn't really enjoy the old version, but I like Esther and Sean so I'm watching this for them >< Sake is going to be such a jerk! I hope the R scene is not as awkward as it was in Pepper and Ann's version.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Can't wait for the episodes this week! So excited to see more Sake & Kate scenes and of course, Pooh & Pah! :)
BTW, did you all hear Jespipat's version of the OST? He just sang a few seconds but his voice is so pleasant :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha I agree jjinxx! But I'm sure we'll get a better rawr scene in this version compare to Pepper and Ann's version. lol
I like how in the BTS clip the director was telling Jes and Sean what to do and then he says to kiss. Right when he said that both Sean and Jes both looked at each other, and without hesitating they went for it right away but the director stopped them. Haha it was funny.

I haven't heard Jes's version yet but I bet it was good!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
roselovesice said:
Hahha I agree jjinxx! But I'm sure we'll get a better rate scene in this version compare to Pepper and Ann's version. lol
I like how in the BTS clip the director was telling Jes and Sean what to do and then he says to kiss. Right when he said that both Sean and Jes both looked at each other, and without hesitating they went for it right away but the director stopped them. Haha it was funny.

I haven't heard Jes's version yet but I bet it was good!

Ouuu, where did you see the BTS clip? I would love to see it! :D Sounds hilarious!!!
And definitely check out Jes' version :D He even replied to my comment on IG!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ need to go look for that clip now!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Did anyone else beside me notice a mishap when Kate was running after the car with Sake and Pa in it? She had high heels on, and then it changed to flats..finally when she fell, she had high heels again. Hehhee...

infinitelymena

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
Did anyone else beside me notice a mishap when Kate was running after the car with Sake and Pa in it? She had high heels on, and then it changed to flats..finally when she fell, she had high heels again. Hehhee...

Same here!! At first I thought I saw it incorrectly but after watching it again she was running with flats and then wore her heels again lmao. Well, her heels were way to high to run in anyway. Did anyone also notice when they were forcing Itsala to go to the doctor, she was wearing slippers at first in the house but when they got outside she was wearing heels? Lol

Reactions: Mae