roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ Oh haha! I couldn't remember who it was. lol It was a willing. Well, she wasn't really up for it since she was scare but it's still somewhat considered a willing scene. lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
everyone is talking about the bad half of the old version, particular the R-scene or soemthing like that, I watched the old version but like I mentioned before, I don't remember much so what's the deal with the old version--half of it being bad? what happened?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TubbyTinker said:
everyone is talking about the bad half of the old version, particular the R-scene or soemthing like that, I watched the old version but like I mentioned before, I don't remember much so what's the deal with the old version--half of it being bad? what happened?
Hehe. Everything kind of goes downhill after the R scene.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm glad Viki is subbing this lakorn. Debating on if I should help out... my laptop is kinda crappy when it comes to Viki subbing, Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I like Sean in here because of the last scene in Episode 1 but for Esther, it's too early to say. Esther's bubbly and cheerful personality still comes off a bit awkward, not quite natural. It's a bit forced. Hopefully, she'll get better. I'm not too big on Ann but I think Ann came out more natural.

Like Anon said, Aim actually has that natural good hearted, Good Samaritan, goody two shoes, want to save world hunger type of aura without trying. I really liked her in the lakorn with Tono.
Sean's crying scene was good. Overall, he's doing a good job as Sake so far. Definitely surprised me. I actually think Esther is doing a good job as Kate too. Originally, I didn't understand why she was chosen since I didn't find her to be pretty. But after watching her in motion, she looks much better. I've been trying to find pictures of her before she got plastic surgery, but I can't find any. :shrug:

I originally wanted Aim for Kate. I thought she was the most suitable, and I still think she would've been an equally good candidate next to Esther. Her character in Bu-Ngah Na Fon was similar to Kate in here, a little whiny at times and very naïve, but overall, she had good intentions. Plus, Aim has that natural pretty look that Ann has. However, isn't Kate supposed to be mixed? Aim is full Thai and wouldn't pass as mixed, unless maybe if she dyed her hair brown.

I'm enjoying this remake with Sean and Esther, but I still would've also liked to see Push and Aim's take on it. Same as for RLSR. I'll probably end up loving the remake and Push and Lily, but I'll always wonder and imagine how it could've been had my ideal couple for it, Toomtam and Mo, been casted.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So finally got to seeing the whole first episode which was just the last 20 minutes.
But oh gosh, I see why you all are such Sean fans now cause Sean's crying scene was superb!
His acting was right on.

When I realized there was only 20 minutes left of the episode, I had no idea how he was going to change from a loving man to a cold man.
But wow, he transitioned perfectly when finding out about the news on Fang.

I find that Sean does best during the serious scenes when he's either angry or sad, Lol.
But dang, when he smashed the swan vase, that fierce look in his eyes. Wow, it was incredible.
And the music playing on, too. That scene had to be one of my faves from Episode 1! Sean has proven his potentiality as pa'ek with that one scene.
Can't wait to see more from him.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
huajaikaungtur said:
So finally got to seeing the whole first episode which was just the last 20 minutes.
But oh gosh, I see why you all are such Sean fans now cause Sean's crying scene was superb!
His acting was right on.

When I realized there was only 20 minutes left of the episode, I had no idea how he was going to change from a loving man to a cold man.
But wow, he transitioned perfectly when finding out about the news on Fang.

I find that Sean does best during the serious scenes when he's either angry or sad, Lol.
But dang, when he smashed the swan vase, that fierce look in his eyes. Wow, it was incredible.
And the music playing on, too. That scene had to be one of my faves from Episode 1! Sean has proven his potentiality as pa'ek with that one scene.
Can't wait to see more from him.
Right?! I just kept replaying the scene of him smashing the vase. Like, I just really felt his pain through his eyes. Can't wait to see more cold hearted Sake. :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Agreed...I think I was most touched with Sean's acting at the end of episode 1...if not for that scene..I wouldn't have praised Sean as Sake. I got a little emotional seeing that scene of Sean smashing the statue/vase & especially when didn't let go of it, I COULD FEEL HIS PAIN

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Right right. I also forgot to mention when Pa was telling him to let go but he wouldn't, that got me into the mood even more. Just her voice made me sad cause I don't ever wanna see any of my siblings going through that.  :no:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Right right. I also forgot to mention when Pa was telling him to let go but he wouldn't, that got me into the mood even more. Just her voice made me sad cause I don't ever wanna see any of my siblings going through that.  :no:
Yesss!! Pah's voice there was perfect.
Ahhh that scene was so beautiful & powerful! Can't wait to also see more sibling love between Sake & Pah :)

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hi... I am new in this LR forum. Come across Sean in NJ forum and i want to know who Sean is. LR seems interesting and n'ek so pretty. Going to follow this lakorn. Now i know Sean is Khun Tin in Ton Rak Rim Rua with MarkKim :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 2 hasn't aired yet. It will air this Wednesday, and episode 3 will air Thursday.

Is there another link for the ost? I'm currently obsessed with it. The other video is deleted from youtube. :cry: