lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yeah as I know it airs Wednesday-Thursday slot. I think a lakorn just recently ended yesterday that's why we only get 1 episode this week still good. I am still sad I wanna watch this :cry:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No, they just take awhile to upload them. Makes me mad but it's okay. Anything for Sean and Esther. LOL

Sean is so cute when he's all smiley. It was funny when Pa caught Sake smiling to himself. He was so adorable! The mesmerizing scene was a bit disappointing but I guess his smile later made up for it. LOL I'm too forgiving. Hahaha!
Pa and Poo are cute. I can't wait until things start to get "heated" and "dramatic" for the two. LOL I really like the pace too. It's going at a good pace so far. I do like the fact that they showed the reason why he's so mean and all later. I don't think Pepper's version did that. It's been awhile since I've watched the previous version. Looks like the eyesight part was because he got hit or something according to the opening credits. Once again, my poor baby. LOL

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thanks roselovesice! Man! I really can't wait to watch it. I'm like dying. I check their youtube channel every second I get to see if the videos up yet. LOL, but they're gonna take a while. SIGH. Oh really? They're gonna show why he's so mean? I just realized the old version didn't tell us why he is mean too? Right? Lol. You're making me real impatient here, haha. I saw some of the credits on IG and I saw Sean and Esther's kiss like WHOAAA. >.< 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yeah, OneHD does take forever to upload though...ughhh. But You ladies are scaring me...I want to see & feel the emotion in Sean's eyes...I really do, so I'm waiting to see how it looks. Yes, I've been keeping up with the spams on IG too & it makes me really excited..I still wanted to sleep in so I didn't catch it live..maybe next week I'll try catching it live! & I hope there's really nothing too serious about that eye issue...Well in the old one, we all know he had a sleeping disorder..& I thought he was mainly mean/cold-hearted because of Itsala - well, because he wanted to forget her..? Can't wait until she moves in too - oohhh, that part where she ran away in the rain too..ehehe.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
awesomedua said:
Yeah, OneHD does take forever to upload though...ughhh. But You ladies are scaring me...I want to see & feel the emotion in Sean's eyes...I really do, so I'm waiting to see how it looks. Yes, I've been keeping up with the spams on IG too & it makes me really excited..I still wanted to sleep in so I didn't catch it live..maybe next week I'll try catching it live! & I hope there's really nothing too serious about that eye issue...Well in the old one, we all know he had a sleeping disorder..& I thought he was mainly mean/cold-hearted because of Itsala - well, because he wanted to forget her..? Can't wait until she moves in too - oohhh, that part where she ran away in the rain too..ehehe.
I agree with everything you said, lol. I also thought he always mean because of Itsala too but he was already mean before he knew the truth of Itsala so I'm not sure.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
If anything, we'll probably see OneHD upload the episodes by tomorrow morning to the afternoon.
That's usually how the episodes are for Ngao Jai.

Ahhh, so I saw a video of Jes & Gypsy... must be their first meeting or something?
And all I can think of "It's not your first time meeting, Jespsy! Y'all already met in Jaopayu and you two loved each other and you guys are dating!!"
Haha, can't wait to see the first episode! You ladies are so lucky, geesh :D
Most excited for Jespsy! But Sean & Esther be looking good, too!!~

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGG!!! :thanks:  so much YingSheng!! :wink:  HEHEH I am so going to watch it soo mad earlier watchlakorn was being stupid :weee: !! YAY!!! :wub:

There's something wrong with the video. It's not working, hope they fix it soon :cry:

OK YAY!!THEY FIXED ITT WOOOHOO!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Does OneHD air episodes the next day or something?

Yes, they upload it the next day around 2 P.M. Thailand time, to be exact. They can be late sometime, but it's usually the next day.
They upload the videos here before they list it on Youtube. I believe they'll add Leh Ratee's page soon.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I like it . Sean make sake character nicer than the original. Iono it just me. But i do enjoy it. I am fan girling over sean and esther

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Correct me if I'm wrong but is Sean and Esther like secretly dating or something? I was watching a clip of them at a radio station and Sean was extremely touchy and acting like a boyfriend would with his girlfriend with Esther.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sean is so hot in this role! They look really cute together too that it makes me want to see the original one.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yay, finished episode 1. My, what should I start off with first?! Episode 1 was good :) I'm looking forward to the upcoming scenes. I think Sean is doing a good job with crying & smiling...but when he's mad, I think he should show more emotions... OneHD is doing a great job with the instrumentals & knowing when to play the songs in which specific scenes, hehe :) Sean definitely won me over a little when he smiles..& especially the part where he was crying @ the end... Sad for Sake, but it's okay, Kate will bear your child, not Itsala okay Sake?? Yay, I see some hope in Sean being Sake..for now :D . Jes & Gypsy kiss scene at the ending credits made me excited! I think they are adding in the part that there's something wrong with Sean's eyes...why??? Like the rest of you gals..I hope it's just Sake trying to tease Kate.... I can't wait, eeeee - especially that scene where they'll be baking cookies too!!! I look forward to next week! Now that I think about it...Won't there be plenty of khun Poo getting drunk? ehehe, I hope we'll be seeing plenty of "drunk Jes" too then :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Sean is so hot in this role! They look really cute together too that it makes me want to see the original one.
You should watch the original one. Pepper was mighty fine..Leh Ratee was one of my top thai lakorns back in the days - it still is :) I honestly think Ann & Pepper did a great job. 

preetam said:
Jes and Gypsy are dating ??

Yes - Jes & Gypsy are dating. 

roselovesice said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is Sean and Esther like secretly dating or something? I was watching a clip of them at a radio station and Sean was extremely touchy and acting like a boyfriend would with his girlfriend with Esther.

What clip?? Share please?! lol. I haven't heard rumors about them dating actually...makes me curious too, hehe.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Not going to lie, as much as I loved Pepper and Ann, I think this version has way more cute scenes judging from the preview. Can't wait! 

Agree, I feel bad for liking this version a lot too… 

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
I've watched the first episode and I love it ! I'm not disappointed but I still love the original LR with Ann/Pepper. The good one is that there are more details about the situation and scenes. And all important characters have been presented in the 1st episode...so we absolutely know who is who. 

Esther is so cute as Kate ! She's completely in her role and that suits her very well.
Sean is very good as Sake too. There's no problem about it. 

Globally, I've the impression to see a less dramatic and "teenager style" version of Leh Ratree. I have also notice that 'the new' Sake is more open-minded than Pepper was in the previous version (more snob and mean) but I like it and it will be a great remake, for sure.