duaxiong

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
you guys probably seen these but I'll just post again anyways lol. First time I saw Sean was in a MV and I thought he was cute, but then I saw him in TRRR and I was like eh lol...i think his cuteness kinda disappeared hahahha...idk how i will feel having him as praek in here but I'll see

cr thairath
Thanks Thip. Yes, I agree with you. That's exactly how I felt about Sean in TRRR...& exactly my feelings for him in playing in here..we shall see. Love their noses touching :) Can't believe this will be airing in a couple of hours ~ 

Reactions: Mae

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I totally adore Sean even though I have never watched any of his lakorns. He's probably the most generous and sincere pra'ake - in real life - ever. Well, to me he is. Ugh. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see sean as sweet Sake. I especially can't wait to see him all jealous too! Oh my gosh. He's gonna be so hot as Sake! LOL

Reactions: Mae

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I haven't seen Sean act much other than Pee Mak. But oh gosh, I truly love his IG.
He's such an artistic fellow and I feel like his IG is making me like him more.
But his chemistry with Esther looks pretty legit!
Can't wait to see them in action! And of course, JESPSY! Woot! Woot! :D

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I probably won't be able to sleep knowing it's just gonna be some hours!! OMGG!! I can't wait to watch it even raw!! Ughh the wait is killing me!! I wanna see it already!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
No offence, this is just my opinion.
this is the first time I've Sean in a lakorn, I am not feeling it in his character. He looks good and he was okay, I wish he would stop blinking his eyes so much lol because at times it bothers me and sometimes I didn't like his stares.
But the scene between him and Esther is really cute, I am very happy seeing Esther as Nang ek.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Love it!!! The pace is going good!!! 

ImmaSingaholic said:
No offence, this is just my opinion.
this is the first time I've Sean in a lakorn, I am not feeling it in his character. He looks good and he was okay, I wish he would stop blinking his eyes so much lol because at times it bothers me and sometimes I didn't like his stares.
But the scene between him and Esther is really cute, I am very happy seeing Esther as Nang ek.

Agree, he does blink A LOT.

But I feel it's going to be better (I hope so). The ending credit is great!! Got to see sneak peak of the up coming episodes and it looks promising.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It's my first time seeing Sean act onscreen, so I'm okay. Besides, it's his first pra'ake role too so he gets a pass from me this time. lol I couldn't stop fangirling over Esther and Sean's scenes together. They are so cute!! I really felt bad for Sake when he found out that Itsala couldn't have kids. Well, now we got rid of her. I can't wait until all the drama begins. Actually, I can't wait until she moves in. More scenes to fangirl over. Now we have to wait another whole week for episode 2-3. This is torturous. Sigh. The credits though. Those scenes in the credits makes me so excited! I can't wait to see them! Oh my gosh! It's so cute!!!! But wait, I don't remember Sake losing his eye sight.....? I don't think he did but hopefully in this version it's not a big deal. My poor Sean though. lol

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
roselovesice said:
It's my first time seeing Sean act onscreen, so I'm okay. Besides, it's his first pra'ake role too so he gets a pass from me this time. lol I couldn't stop fingerling over Esther and Sean's scenes together. They are so cute!! I really felt bad for Sake when he found out that Itsala couldn't have kids. Well, now we got rid of her. I can't wait until all the drama begins. Actually, I can't wait until she moves in. More scenes to fangirl over. Now we have to wait another whole week for episode 2-3. This is torturous. Sigh. The credits though. Those scenes in the credits makes me so excited! I can't wait to see them! Oh my gosh! It's so cute!!!! But wait, I don't remember Sake losing his eye sight.....? I don't think he did but hopefully in this version it's not a big deal. My poor Sean though. lol
 Agree, I don't remember Sake (Pepper version) losing his eye sight. Maybe it could be a trick to find out Kate's feeling, but then again like you mention, I hope it isn't a big deal.  

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
You girls are making me really excited!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OHH I am so jealous! I wanted to catch it live too i tried doing it on my ipod but probably the stupid flash player was required.  I am so jealous probably won't get to watch it til tomorrow when they upload it. I hope they upload it somewhere today! WHat? Sake seems to lose his eye sight? I know that they added some extra scenes here but I am liking from the teaser that the same scenes from the previous lakorn still remain in here. I saw some photos and Pa (Gypsy) dances?? For sure they added that part cuz I don't rmb the girl in the old one doing so. lol I saw some video clips on IG thanks to Estherforfans. But it's not enough for me!! I want more i want to see the whole episode 1. Dying to see it! :cry:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
YingSheng said:
Love it!!! The pace is going good!!! 

Agree, he does blink A LOT.

But I feel it's going to be better (I hope so). The ending credit is great!! Got to see sneak peak of the up coming episodes and it looks promising.

I think the pace is good too, and I like certain changes they made. Yeah he blinks a lot, but he was okay and I too feel that it's going to be better.
The ending credits killed me! OMG so raeng haha! I agree, it looks very promising, and I think Esther and Sean look cute together.
There was however one scene that I was disappointed which is the one where Kate dressed up beautifully for the commercial shooting and where Sake stared at her. Sean doesn't seem that attracted cause I honestly don't feel anything from his eyes lol. The old version (which I adored) of this scene is way much better (although its cliche) cause Pepper's expression was priceless. He was so mesmerized by her beauty, and Ann smiled at everyone except for him which I loved. And in this remake, this scene was a letdown for me. But Sean is a new pra ek, so I'm gonna give him a pass on this one and try not to be too critical hahaha. I think Sean actually fits the look of the character and he actually looks pretty hot in some shots. I think its going to get better and I am very excited for the next episode. Can't believe have to wait another week ahhhhh

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
It's my first time seeing Sean act onscreen, so I'm okay. Besides, it's his first pra'ake role too so he gets a pass from me this time. lol I couldn't stop fangirling over Esther and Sean's scenes together. They are so cute!! I really felt bad for Sake when he found out that Itsala couldn't have kids. Well, now we got rid of her. I can't wait until all the drama begins. Actually, I can't wait until she moves in. More scenes to fangirl over. Now we have to wait another whole week for episode 2-3. This is torturous. Sigh. The credits though. Those scenes in the credits makes me so excited! I can't wait to see them! Oh my gosh! It's so cute!!!! But wait, I don't remember Sake losing his eye sight.....? I don't think he did but hopefully in this version it's not a big deal. My poor Sean though. lol

I feel sorry for him too, and his poor hand lol! I like the fact that they showed the ex-wife before she left and the scene where he discovers the truth about her was good. I have to admit, Sean looks hot when he's angry LOL. I can't wait for Kate to move in, more sweet scenes  :woot:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
BTW, does anyone know what days does the lakorn airs? I know it's on Thursday, but don't know the other day. I just want to know so that when I'm available, I will watch this live.