TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahah Pepper is a professor now, I dont think he's into acting anymore

Dua hahahaha.....I'm not catching this live, maybe if I become obsessed like I did with YK then i dont care what time i have to wake up for it hahahah....we will see...btw, where do you watch it live at for ONEHD? at their website?

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
hahah Pepper is a professor now, I dont think he's into acting anymore

Dua hahahaha.....I'm not catching this live, maybe if I become obsessed like I did with YK then i dont care what time i have to wake up for it hahahah....we will see...btw, where do you watch it live at for ONEHD? at their website?
Really? Pepper's a professor now? Wow, I never knew that..ehehe, he can be my professor :spin: I believe MARINA knows a better link than the OneHD website bcuz I remember she was talking about watching NJ live somewhere..?  :scratchchin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks! That's a clever username. Dr. Pepper as in the soda...and Dr. Pepper as in Professor Pepper. :coverlaf: He still seems like he's involved in the entertainment industry.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
awesomedua said:
Thanks Thip for the sub. I'm actually starting to like the song now :) Just keep listening to it, hehe. But yes, Yeun Yun was like my favorite song, ahhhh- let me just go listen to it right now, <3 It makes me wonder why Pepper isn't casted as Pra'ek anymore..but as minor roles... now that I think about it..Leh Ratree was Pepper's first lakorn too...SHOCKING! Okay, sorry for going off topic...I just can't help but think of the old LR. To be honest...I find Sean a little bit too short & too dark....but ahhhhh..I'm truly truly praying for him to kick me off the curb & prove me wrong!! 

@Thip, are you catching this live? (That means 5AM for you + me...which...means no live for me, lol.)

@huajaikaungtur,(took me awhile to decide what name to call you...i'm not used to calling you HJK anymore, lol.) are you catching this live as well?? At least you get to watch it at 7AM in the morning, not 5AM like me and Thip. lol.

Girl, just call me Marina. I prefer people calling me Marina. Gosh, if only I could change "huajaikaungtur" here into Marina or something, Lol. It's such a mouthful.
And true true but idk if I'll catch this live. I've got class at 8 :/

And Dr. Pepper? Such a cute name, haha!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pepper was so handsome back then. I'd say, one of the most handsome Thai actors to ever exist. Haha. Too bad he's not acting anymore.

I'm re-watching Leh Ratee for the hundredth time, and I can't express how much I love it. There's something about 90s/early 2000s lakorns that makes them so irreplaceable.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Pepper was so handsome back then. I'd say, one of the most handsome Thai actors to ever exist. Haha. Too bad he's not acting anymore.

I'm re-watching Leh Ratee for the hundredth time, and I can't express how much I love it. There's something about 90s/early 2000s lakorns that makes them so irreplaceable.
I want to rewatch it too now...I don't know if I'll ever get tired of LR..lmao.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, right. I can rewatch LR for dayyysss and wouldn't get that bored. Or bored at all. I can stare at Pepper all day, heh

Ntsuab-Ci

WELP, I'm satisfied. Oh gosh, so cute. Idk what to do. >.< In the old version, Sake ordered Kate to get him coffee when she gave him juice and she got mad and added some sleeping things to the coffee for payback and then he felt asleep during his meeting, LOL. Then he went home to tease her, haha. It was pretty funny.
(I realized these photos weren't the scenes I'm talking about, haha. ops) 
I think these photos are actually when Kate was going in for modeling but went into the wrong room (Sake's room) and she reads Sake's love letter to Itsala and he came in and saw her reading it, lol. & ofc got mad. 

I'm soooo looking forward to this scene tho! Also, this looks like it came from a youtube video or something. I have to find it. *_* But fr, please don't drag on to the bad guys. T^T 

ig; estherforfans/sean_esther_fc

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh my goshhhh, Ntsuab-Ci!!!! You were probably fangirling so hard when you saw those photos.
Cause I know I was super happy scrolling down to see them! Ahhh, their bodies are so freakin close!!!
Love that expression on Sean's face even though we don't get a full view. Ah, I love it.
Now I'm even more excited for this lakorn!!

I'm even more excited since my sister is tuning in on this lakorn with me (so I might have to slowly watch :/ ). She's watching for Esther.
She hasn't been watching Ch5 lakorns for ages... like the last one she saw was probably Dok Ruk Rim Tang. The last one she enjoyed was Ngao Asoke with Pong & Peung.
And she hasn't seen any OneHD lakorns so I'm really excited! Hope this one keeps her into OneHD lakorns!! :D

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hahah I love how you're able to tell from the scene Ntsuabci! haha I also agree that it looks like that scene where she saw the letter and read it lmaoo she is soo darn nosy man. I like Esther, so I am very excited for this and of course waiting for JESPSY reunion was killing me. I never saw Sean act before except his minor role in Pee Mak and it was freaking hilarious lmao i can't take Sean serious hahah but I hope he changes my thinking proving that he can also act mean lol I am soo excited for this just tomorrow! It needs to come faster!! I can't wait to spazz about this lakorn because I loved the old lakorn. Pepper was so hot and omgg he played Sake so well, his emotions and tears just breaks my heart.  I also hope that there won't be so much scenes about the baddies. I love how they're also going to have plenty of scenes for JESPSY through the trailer compared to the old one where there was barely. But it was a good thing because in the old one, I didn't care for them and was more interested in Pepper's love story hahah but glad in this one both couples will have more scenes together!! OHH I AM SOO EXCITED AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE TOMORROW. I AM SO GOING TO WATCH IT RAW LOL :heart: :spin: :clap:

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; Girl, you already know! I fangirled too hard and still am! They're closeness is too much for me. >.< I really like Sean's expression too. *-*
Really? You're sister is? YAY. Oh I really hope this lakorn will be good enough for her to stay tune. When you mentioned your sister, the first thing that popped into my head was that it means you're gonna have to watch it slowly, lol. Awh, I wouldn't mind talking about every scene with you if you're behind cause I can talk about it all daaayyyy. Hopefully. Haha

Awesomedua; YEAH. It better be! It was how they met so it gotta.

Lakornsrok; Hehe, after watching LR for so many times now, I can definitely tell which scene is which. Haha. I'm excited for JESPSY too! Especially their new storyline and bickering.
Sean is a goofy person so it'll be pretty hard taking him seriously too. LOL. But if I can take Boy seriously, I think I can handle Sean. XP don't get me started on Pepper playing Sake girl. He was just wow. His FIRST role too!

ONE MORE DAY! A bit more updates I'll post later. This one photo got me fangirling even HARDER!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
awesomedua said:
Yeah. That looks like it's the scene where she was reading the letter! That means that scene is gna be in ep. 1?!!

Wow, I didn't notice that it was that scene until I read your comment! Although, I've watch Leh Ratee 10+ times. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so happy that it's finally airing, tomorrow that is. Ahhhh!!! I'm totally going to wake up early and try to catch it live. :D 
I like the OST so far. I really liked the old version's OST too. I think this Dew's song would be good for this version. I feel like today's lakorns tend to need soft music like this just because of how mellow they've become. lol I don't know if that makes sense. I can't really explain it. lol 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
no wonder!!!! When i watched pee mak i saw this dude and i felt like i knew him but had no clue who his identity was. Now that lakornsrok mentioned it o.o (Wow!!!) I wana go rewatch Pee Mak now.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yeah. As I have mentioned before, I have seen Sean in Ton Ruk Rim Rua & Pee Mak & his roles were only sweet & funny...that's why I'm kind of nervous of Sean acting as a totally different character - he has to be cold-hearted & feisty for the character Sake. But from the teaser, it really doesn't look that bad seeing Sean as Sake. I think I just have to get used to Sean in general...when I first saw him in Ton Ruk Rim Rua...I honestly thought he was cute/handsome - & then after seeing him for awhile in Ton Ruk Rim Rua...his face started getting boring to me, lol - I no longer thought he was cute....but I have a thing for guys & their bushy eyebrows..(hint hint, NADECH) so that's why I'm not too annoyed with Sean. Can't wait to see how he will act out Sake's role!

Ntsuab-Ci

awesomedua; I just gotta point out on what you said about bushy eyebrows (PHET) cause I couldn't agree more.   :clap: