kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
All right, I thought I wouldn't say anything but since more than one person is getting me wrong, I was only referring to this OST na.
I personally think Yeun Yan wasn't that much memorable as a theme song. It's good, yes. But the story can be told by a different song, it's unlike Piang Chai Khon Nee, Jam Loey Rak, etc. that can tell the story perfectly that they think they can't use any other song. 
I don't know how to put this, but Yeun Yan is just a song that is good. I hope you get me. ;;

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I understand what you're saying. :) But I was actually talking about the ost sung by the girl. I would've loved them to recompose a modern version of that to use in this remake.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I might rewatch the Pepper and Ann's version very quick before this one. Haha. Man, I could really just rewatch LR whenever. Such a great lakorn.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I might rewatch the Pepper and Ann's version very quick before this one. Haha. Man, I could really just rewatch LR whenever. Such a great lakorn.

So true! Rewatched it twice already. Haha  :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I haven't even seen it. I was thinking about being a no-life and watching the original before this version airs but it's coming too soon.
So I was thinking of watching both. Like I'd watch this version's episodes and then go off to watch the original's episodes while waiting for these episodes.
But I don't know. Lol, questions in life.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@arasucre hmm okay okay i understand your point since not all remakes today reuse the original osts.
Modernization here we come.
I swear this lakorn has no updates at all. Did fans not go visit them at the filming site?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope this version beats out the previous one because to be honest, the last one sort of lost its focus halfway and spent too much time on the bad guys.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh. Words can't explain, I truly love both OSTs from the old Leh Ratee... </3 I'm kind of upset that they didn't use the old OSTs.. :( But it's alright...I'll try to get used to the new OST :) Yes, in the old LR..they definitely lost a little bit of focus & focused more on the bad guys, but it was still good. For some reason..I look forward to Jes & Gypsy more than Sean & Esther... I'm too scared to give Sean a shot (I saw him in Ton Ruk Rim Rua...but his role was sweet & innocent..not cold/hot/feisty), damn it - but we'll all have to see how it goes :) I also feel like in this remake, they added more scenes of the side couple, ehehe. Who's ready for some SLAP & KISS?! Woooooo-hoooooo! Ooops, forgot to mention the R-Scenes & the heartfelt crying scenes. One of my most favorite thai lakorns! Please please please don't disappoint me on the remake...

On the other hand, I just heard the full song of the new OST - just to hype you ladies up :) Here's the link! (Sorry if you ladies already heard it).
http://music.gmember.com/%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89-(%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B5)-%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7-%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A8%E0%B9%8C/Song-1507065401

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
awesomedua said:
Ahhhh. Words can't explain, I truly love both OSTs from the old Leh Ratee... </3 I'm kind of upset that they didn't use the old OSTs.. :( But it's alright...I'll try to get used to the new OST :) Yes, in the old LR..they definitely lost a little bit of focus & focused more on the bad guys, but it was still good. For some reason..I look forward to Jes & Gypsy more than Sean & Esther... I'm too scared to give Sean a shot (I saw him in Ton Ruk Rim Rua...but his role was sweet & innocent..not cold/hot/feisty), damn it - but we'll all have to see how it goes :) I also feel like in this remake, they added more scenes of the side couple, ehehe. Who's ready for some SLAP & KISS?! Woooooo-hoooooo! Ooops, forgot to mention the R-Scenes & the heartfelt crying scenes. One of my most favorite thai lakorns! Please please please don't disappoint me on the remake...

On the other hand, I just heard the full song of the new OST - just to hype you ladies up :) Here's the link! (Sorry if you ladies already heard it).
http://music.gmember.com/%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89-(%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B5)-%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7-%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A8%E0%B9%8C/Song-1507065401
This time, the song is more clearer. I feel it okay, but I still like the one old version one best. Maybe because its got a rock genre while this one seem soft. But I still overall, still loving it...

Thanks for sharing!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Dua, you didnt have to ask, I'm already translating it lol, although my translation doesnt seem to be meaningful as the actual lyric hahahaha

will be back

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have faith in One HD though so I know this is going to rock!!! This is a real slap kiss lakorn!! Woot! Woot!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
Dua, you didnt have to ask, I'm already translating it lol, although my translation doesnt seem to be meaningful as the actual lyric hahahaha

will be back
Woohoo, yessss. :) hehe. If I could like everyone's post I would but I can't like anymore stuff for the day >.< 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Song: Gorn Ja Ruk Pbai Gwa Nee (Before I Love More Than I Already Am)
Artist: Dew Arunpong
 ​
คนที่อ่อนและล้า มีเธอเข้ามาในวันเหงาๆ​
Kon tee orn lae lah mee tur kao mah nai wan ngao ngao​
A person who's exhausted and weak has you come into my life on a lonely day
เตือนตัวเองเบาๆ ว่าควรห้ามใจ​
Dtuean tua end bao bao wah kuan harm jai​
I remind myself quietly that I should restrain myself
ไม่อยากเจอซ้ำๆ ไม่อยากทุ่มเทให้ใครหมดทั้งใจ​
Mai yahk jur sum sum mai yahk toom tay hai krai mod tung jai​
I don't want to have to repeat, don't want to devote wholeheartedly to someone
กลัวต้องเป็นฝันร้าย อีกครั้งหนึ่ง​
Glua tong phen fun rai eek krung nueng​
I'm scared it might turn into another nightmare
 ​
เธออาจจะเป็นดั่งเช่นน้ำเย็นชโลมจิตใจ​
Tur aht ja phen dung chen nam yen chalome jit jai​
You might be like the cold water that cools my heart
หรืออาจเป็นไฟที่มา แผดเผา​
Reu aht phen fai tee mah paet pao​
Or you might be the fire that comes and burn
บางทีใจเธอก็ดูยากเย็นจนเกินจะคาดเดา​
Bahng tee jai tur gor doo yahk yen jon gern ja kard dow​
Sometimes your heart is difficult to predict
ก็รู้ต้องหยุดตรงนี้ แต่ฉันก็ปล่อยให้ใจ​
Gor roo tong yood trong nee dtae chun gor ploi hai jai​
I know I must stop here but I let my heart...
 ​
* รักไปโดยไม่มีเหตุผล รักเธอโดยไม่มีข้อแม้​
Ruk pbai doy mai mee hed pon ruk tur doy mai mee kor mae​
Continue to love without any reason, love you unconditionally
โดยไม่แคร์ ไม่ว่าวันพรุ่งนี้ เป็นอย่างไร​
Doy mai care mai wah wan proong nee phen yahng rai​
Without caring what tomorrow will be
ถ้าใจเธอไม่จริงอย่างนั้น หยุดฉันทีได้ไหม​
Tah jai tur mai jing yahng nun yood chun tee dai mai​
If your heart isn't real like that can you please stop me
ก่อนที่หัวใจ จะรักเธอไปกว่านี้​
Gorn tee huajai ja ruk tur pbai gwa nee​
Before my heart will love you more than I already am

​
ทุกครั้งที่เธอทำดีให้กัน ยิ่งทำให้ฉันคิดมาก​
Took krung tee tur tum dee hai gun ying tum hai chun kid mak​
Every time you do nice things for me it makes me think too much
ไม่อยากยับยั้งชั่งใจอีกต่อไป​
Mai yahk yup yung chung jai eek tor pbai​
I don't want to have to restrain myself anymore
ห้ามตัวเองทีไร ทำไมข้างในมันยิ่งเรียกร้อง​
Harm tua eng tee rai tum mai karng nai mun ying riek rong​
Every time I do restrain myself, why is it on the inside is shouting
เหมือนว่าในสมอง ไม่ยอมสั่งหัวใจ​
Muean wah nai samong mai yorm sung huajai​
It's like my brain refuse to order my heart
 ​
Repeat *​
 ​
ก่อนที่หัวใจ จะรักใครไป อีกครั้ง​
Gorn tee huajai ja ruk krai pbai eek krung​
Before my heart loves anyone once again
 ​
 ​
here's the link to DL the song

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you awesomedua for sharing the song! You're awesome as your name. Hehe
And thank you TubbyTinker for the download link. :D

I really like the song, maybe not as much as I do for Yeun Yan, but I'm pretty sure I'll like it even more once it plays during the scenes.  :thumbup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yaaay, thanks so much for all the amazing people here who share stuff! :D
I love the song! So soothing <333
I AM SO READY FOR THIS LAKORN TO AIR ALREADY !!~ JESPSY <3

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks Thip for the sub. I'm actually starting to like the song now :) Just keep listening to it, hehe. But yes, Yeun Yun was like my favorite song, ahhhh- let me just go listen to it right now, <3 It makes me wonder why Pepper isn't casted as Pra'ek anymore..but as minor roles... now that I think about it..Leh Ratree was Pepper's first lakorn too...SHOCKING! Okay, sorry for going off topic...I just can't help but think of the old LR. To be honest...I find Sean a little bit too short & too dark....but ahhhhh..I'm truly truly praying for him to kick me off the curb & prove me wrong!! 

@Thip, are you catching this live? (That means 5AM for you + me...which...means no live for me, lol.)

@huajaikaungtur,(took me awhile to decide what name to call you...i'm not used to calling you HJK anymore, lol.) are you catching this live as well?? At least you get to watch it at 7AM in the morning, not 5AM like me and Thip. lol.