Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG this may be one of the lakorns that brings me back to the lakorn world again. The ost sounds so good

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
WHOOOAAA! I REALLY LIKE THE OST so far! <3 <3

Thanks arasucre for the translation as well! I really appreciate it. ^_^ The lyrics really goes with the what Kate is saying about Sake which makes me like it even more!! <3 <3

Kikichue1; Ou, that'll be awesome if it is! I hope to be seeing you here a lot when it airs. ^_^

4 MORE DAYS GIRLS. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGGG Those pics got me going crazyyY! Seems like they will add some scenes to this?? I don't recall them going to the beach or am i wrong LOL it's been far too long so if i am wrong someone please correct me ahha aww my JESPSY is soo HOT!!Can't Thursday come faster!?!?? :woot:

Ntsuab-Ci

Lol Lakornsrok. I believe this isnt a scene from the lakorn. I think they just went out and spent time together since Leh Ratee is airing soon.

meethao

sarNie Egg
The OST sounds good. Leh Ratree is one of my all time favorite lakorns. So excited and I can't wait to see the remake of it!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

Lakornsrok; I totally agree! ^_^ they seem really close. XD

Aiyaja; right right. Exact's doing a great job.

OHOaddict; That'll be crazy but so awesome and shocking! Lol. I would not mind seeing him again!

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
I love this sound ! like the previous one with Pepper's 'Yeun Yun' and 'Mai Chai Dok Mai Rim Tang'.

http://youtu.be/P6cGUCwb18Q

http://youtu.be/bIMVOoXMQpk

I'm waiting for this remake drama !  :woot2:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I also love their osts in the old one!! Pepper can sing soo good man :pervie: . I was wishing for them to use the old songs but I guess not :shrug:  :( I know I am still going to love the new ones though!! EEEK :bopping:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I was actually pretty sure they weren't going to use the old OST because the sound was too outdated for this decade. Also, I can't think of how they're going to re-compose it either.  :shrug:

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Yean Yun. I'm sure I've mentioned this before. Hehe.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just have to nit pick bc its one of my pet peeves I can't ignore, can one of the mods edit the title, its Ratee not Ratree