huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sooooo much goodiessss coming soon! Ekkkk :D My happinesss.

Welcome to the thread, ImmaSingaholic! Glad you can join us on this thread, too since I've been seeing you around on the NJ thread :D !!~

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I came here right away when I saw the news on IG! Yeeeeess!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!! My wait is finally almost over! I'm now more impatient!!

Welcome ImmaSingaholic! I hope to be seeing you here often then! :)

I think the Viki team will be active. They subbed the teaser which is good enough for me. Lol. Ah. So excited! Wednesday and Thursday slot!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
omg I cant believe this is coming out so soon..I thought they were delaying it well guess not. This will be the first lakorn i've watch in a while

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sean transformed from a gentleman in Ton Ruk Rim Rua to a jerk in here pretty well. Esther's expressions are a bit much though. Fang is good as always.

Reactions: Mae

Ntsuab-Ci

Jes is the only one who came out to confirm that this is airing on March 5th. It's great but I wanna see the other three to post a confirmation too! Lol. So I can really believe they won't delay.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
So the main OST is called "ก่อนจะรักไปกว่านี้ (Before I Will Love (You) More Than This)" by Dew The Star 5.
The title already sounds intense! I believe the lyrics will be beautiful. ;; (Yes, it's not released yet.)
Judging by having Dew as the singer, I believe it's either going to be ballad with a heavy beat or soft rock.

cr: comment #3 on this pantip topic.

Ntsuab-Ci

The title really do sound intense! I believe it'll be beautiful also. :) 

Ah, man. I'm so excited! >.< I don't how I will react when the first episode airs. I'm kinda nervous, lol! Idk why. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At least they left some of my favorite scenes in there. I am still not feeling Sean just jet but it's from a teaser so I am going to give him a chance at least about 5-6 episodes to judge. Some scenes esther look really good.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
The preview of the OST! It sounds good so far. I like it!  :bopping:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHyTuxyhjR8[/media]
cr: vazaabii

Here's the translation: (I believe I have ruined the beauty of the lyrics, so please forgive me. I just want you to get the idea of what they're saying. :spin: )
You may be as the cold water that heals my heart
or may be the fire that blazes down on me
Sometimes, your heart is too difficult for me to conjecture
I knew I must stop here, but I still let my heart
love (you) without reasons, love you without qualifications
and without caring about what will happen tomorrow.
If you heart is not as true as that,
could you please stop me?
Before my heart will love you more than this...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Wow, I like it. I like it a lot actually! His voice is always so nice and soothing and beautiful.
Thanks so much for sharing Arasucre!! :D
And thanks for the translations, too! They're pretty dead on precise to me, you did a great job!