OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Ntsuab-Ci Gubgib? That's Mario's ex gf in which he also said they never dated....im confused...Anywho she played in Duang Jai Akkanee as Milk, Ngao Rak Luang Jai as n'rai, Punyachon Kon Krua as the clueless rich girl, theres more but she's in ARO. She's the girl that screams a lot and is marrying the guy with pretty eyes (Tuk).

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Thanks OHOaddict for clarifying who Gubgib is :)
I find Gubgib to be a very talented actress and from her IG, she seems like such an outgoing, bubbly and artistic person :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OHOaddict said:
@Ntsuab-Ci Gubgib? That's Mario's ex gf in which he also said they never dated....im confused...Anywho she played in Duang Jai Akkanee as Milk, Ngao Rak Luang Jai as n'rai, Punyachon Kon Krua as the clueless rich girl, theres more but she's in ARO. She's the girl that screams a lot and is marrying the guy with pretty eyes (Tuk).
Really?! The girl who played Milk in DJA? Lol, whoa. Did not expect her.

Ah, I don't follow her so I don't know much. I like looking at nice photos so I might check her IG out. XP

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Really?! The girl who played Milk in DJA? Lol, whoa. Did not expect her.

Ah, I don't follow her so I don't know much. I like looking at nice photos so I might check her IG out. XP

Yes, please do check her out! I feel like you'll enjoy her IG :)

awesomedua said:
Can't believe that this will be airing soon, I'm super excited. hehe. I'm still very curious about the OST! 

Oh yes, girl! I'm wondering about the OST, too! Hope it's super good and matches this lakorn perfectly :)

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
I'm just excited ! My favorite lakorn will be air very soon ! The cast is also great like the old one. I'm nostalgic about Pepper and Ann's version (I know, I repeat it in each post I wrote haha). 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree! I can feel the chemistry too!! They're so cute together. Gosh. This lakorn needs to air already! How many times do I need to say that? I seriously want to see it. I need some drama in my life. Well, this kind of drama only. I don't do real life drama. lol 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Seriously girls! >.< this needs to air asap. If this airs before BR ends, I'll be so happy! I really wanna see how much they kept and changed. Im like really impatient to see the cute scenes! Im also looking forward to Poo and Pa! I wanna see the new changes to their storyline as well. I wanna know the meaning behind their early kiss in the first teaser. Cause I dont think Pa was an easy girl to get at. I kinda prefer it that way. XD but it's not all bad I guess. Sorry but I like when Guys chases after the girls. Hehehe. Who doesn't? XP so excitteedd. AIR SOON PLEASE. ^_^

LOL roselovesice. I don't do real drama too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So many good lakorns airing and coming soon... ahhh, I don't even know if I'll have time to be updated on all my dramas, haha.
Can't wait for this lakorn! I feel like it'll be so much fun :D Both couples are so awesome!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
:O REALLY!? MARCH 5TH!? THAT'S FREAKIN NEXT WEEK, OMG NOOO WAAAYYY!
YESSS WAYYYY. Just 9 days until I get to see Jespy and Sean & Esther! Woot! Woot! :D
This is awesome!!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm curious! Are there going to be anyone English subbing this lakorn when it comes out? If it is on Viki, I'd like to help with segmenting.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone!! I'm new to this thread and I am really looking forward to see this remake, I loved the old version and I'm very excited to see this one because Esther is one of my fav actress hehehe :dance1:  :dance1: This trailer is uploaded today on One HD youtube channel
this drama will air on 5th March ahhhhhh dying now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68wCO0E3y3w