untinnu

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
I'm pretty sure it will air after either Ngao Jai or Kay Hart Dao so it's pretty soon!  :woot2:
Around late March-April, maybe?
Thank you!! Looks like I've got a lot of time to rewatch Pepper-Ann's version. The only I remember about the lakorn was that I couldn't stand Ann's voice..

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
untinnu said:
Thank you!! Looks like I've got a lot of time to rewatch Pepper-Ann's version. The only I remember about the lakorn was that I couldn't stand Ann's voice..
I always have time to rewatch Pepper and Ann's version also. I can never seem to get bored of it. I don't think I really cared about Ann's voice since I watched it in hmong dubbed. xP

Ntsuab-Ci

No updates, it's KILLING meeeeeeeee.

Go on IG everyday just to see if there's new photos. v_v They shouldn't play me like this. Ah... :cry:  

Sigh, but I'm really looking forward to how they're gonna introduce everyone. (x

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Could anyone tell me if this poster stated when its going to air? Thanks in advance!

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah, I saw the teaser on YouTube and got so excited to see new scenes but nope. Just same ones but cut shorter. Lol. #disappointed

A lot of people are posting the cover up on IG so I think it's near! Can't wait. >.<

Ntsuab-Ci

Gosh, the lady playing the Sean and Gypsy's mom or is it grandma? Don't remember is so stunning for her age. Sean could had smiled better, lol. It's okay. Gypsy is as gorgeous as alwaysss.

Love how regular Kate's family is. xD So sad to see them through so much in this lakorn. <|3

Such a cute couple, omggg. 

ig; gypsy/sean_esther_fc

Ntsuab-Ci

c; seanjindachot

Sean and Jes keep saying it's airing soon.... How soon guise? I wanna know.. Please air soooon!! xD 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Ntsuab-Ci: I am so in love with your main pic and siggie. PRAHET is amazing. And so are Sean & Esther. You are the true Sean and Esther shipper, hehe :D
Same! I keep seeing that this will air soon but please give us a date so I can count down my days hahah!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; It's always good hearing from yoou! Haha, but like I said before, their definition of coming soon is different from ours. But girl, you already know! I'm so inlove with both couples like omg. I'm so inlove that I'm trying to learn how to edit beautifully like you, Smilez, and every other who can make awesome photos just so I can stare at it and imagine a lakorn for them while waiting for a reunion (though Sean & Esther have Ugly Ducklings). I'm going crazy for these two pairings >.< 

But it's too bad I can't understand thai. sighhh. It would had been a plus for being a true Sean & Esther shipper, haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; It's always good hearing from yoou! Haha, but like I said before, their definition of coming soon is different from ours. But girl, you already know! I'm so inlove with both couples like omg. I'm so inlove that I'm trying to learn how to edit beautifully like you, Smilez, and every other who can make awesome photos just so I can stare at it and imagine a lakorn for them while waiting for a reunion (though Sean & Esther have Ugly Ducklings). I'm going crazy for these two pairings >.< 

But it's too bad I can't understand thai. sighhh. It would had been a plus for being a true Sean & Esther shipper, haha.

It's always great hearing from you, too beautiful :) Yeah, their "coming soon" is prob our "5 months later" kinda thing hahaha. But I really hope this comes soon.
Girlll, I'm sure you'll edit one day. It's not all that difficult :) Plus, your siggie and main pic is already super legit!
And it's alright that you can't understand Thai! You're still so hardcore in love with Sean & Esther and you keep this thread moving -- that's all that matters! :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so jealous. Sean takes some really good pictures. Every time I come across any of his picture on IG, it's always so good. Heck, a lot of daras take some really good pictures. Good editing too! I try so hard, yet I can't even be as good as them. lol Hopefully this lakorn airs soon! I'm so pumped up for it! I need a good lakorn to watch. 

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; I sure do hope so. Man, your siggy is so legit! That's my goal! And it's thanks to you I learned how to post pictures in the first place, haha.

arasucre; please let it be true! XD I need this lakorn now.

Roselovesice; I know! Sean inspires me to try and take nice photos, lol. It's so beautiful. _

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; I sure do hope so. Man, your siggy is so legit! That's my goal! And it's thanks to you I learned how to post pictures in the first place, haha.

Roselovesice; I know! Sean inspires me to try and take nice photos, lol. It's so beautiful. _
Awww, thanks :) It means a lot to me to know you think my siggie is legit. I try, hahaha.
And no problem! I'm sure you would have found out sooner or later without my help :D

And I agree with you girls on Sean's IG! Mannn, his photos are super nice! He seems like such an artistic person.
Another IG I really adore is Gubgib's. Have you guys seen her IG? She takes such nice photos :)