OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
The way Sean held Esther's hand...no no no. I want him to caress her. Looks like she wanted to put her hand on his chest but he's all "no back off woman". Lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OHOaddict said:
The way Sean held Esther's hand...no no no. I want him to caress her. Looks like she wanted to put her hand on his chest but he's all "no back off woman". Lol
LOL, couldn't agree more. They look awkward! Haha. He should just let her put her hand on his chest & hold her tight! :3 I'm glad they aren't actually awkward though. ^_^

Ntsuab-Ci

Here's a better photo with Esther's hand on his chest, haha. Since it's the last day of filming, there's more update. I hope to wake up to thousands of photos, lol. :DD

ig;seanjindachot

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Sweet yay for more updates! They barely had any bts for us and already end of filming? If they're done why can't the release for us already?! :(

Ntsuab-Ci

lakornsrok said:
Sweet yay for more updates! They barely had any bts for us and already end of filming? If they're done why can't the release for us already?! :(
Right, but hm. Probably because they still have to edit it and stuff? I'm not sure how they work their things but that could be it. o.o

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just a video I came across for LR! :D I have no idea what they're saying but ahhh, this cast is looking great! Especially Jespsy, ohlala -- they are a killer couple.
Sean & Esther are really growing on me, too :D eeeekkk!

Credit: TrueLifeTDCM @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DorYA1gCmds

Ntsuab-Ci

Thanks Marina for the video! AHHHHH! >.< So excited!

Jes & Gypsy are so cute! I couldn't help but smile every word they said. Gah. :3 & when they were posing and Jes pulled her closer. ASDFGHJKL; heh. So cute! 

I just keep adoring Sean & Esther more and more and idek how that's possible. Loving how Sean stares at Esther! <3

I really wanna know what they're saying, lol. Sounds interesting and more information on the characters and storyline.  

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for more photos and hopefully previews on this lakorn soon! Two things I noticed though, one I do not like the way they are gelling Gypsy's hair. It looks so stiff and makes her look old. She is better with her natural hair. Second, that white dress with the feathers does not look good on Esther. It looks like it is too big for her and they tried to solve it by sticking a belt on her lol. 

Ntsuab-Ci

Agree! ^^ Really hoping that's not her wedding dress but it looks like it will? Dx

Ah, my hype is UP again!!! I just rewatched the teaser like 2,000x LOL. I'm so excited like idk. I honestly feel like ep 1 will be a bit awkward for me, lol. Hopefully it isn't and they start out good and stay good through out. One thing that had been on my mind since the 2nd teaser is Sake's room. LOL. xD It's a lot smaller than the originals. I can't seem to let that go since Sake and Kate do have most scenes in there and there are certain things in the room that yeah. Ah, so weird of me to only be bother by the room size, lol. Overall, I'm excited! Hopefully they will move it up eariler than May.

Ntsuab-Ci

AH, so it will air in April instead! Just gotta make it through February & March! & really? There's many different scenes? I really can't wait then! I've only seen similar ones. Hyped! Thanks Arasucre!

Ntsuab-Ci

GAHHH, GYPSY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

c; seanjinachot/esthersupree/jesjpp/truelife/sean_esther_fc

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Esther & Gypsy are sooooo gorgeous. I'm really anxious to see how this lakorn is going to be played out - for sure I'm going to be comparing it to Pepper & Ann's version. I'll give Sean a chance, lol. Hmmm, I'm really curious about the OST though - I wonder if they're going to have a new OST or if they're going to use the old OST. 

Ntsuab-Ci

All them photos be looking the same but every photo counts. xP 

ig; lakornexact/sean_esther_fc

Since they're done already, why can't it air already. D; I wanna watch it SOOO BADLY. 

Ntsuab-Ci

AHHH, Sean is currently in the hospital, I don't know why but I hope he gets well soon! ): 

Sean & Esther seems sad lately. Really hope they're doing okay. 

----
Lol, Sean sleeping. Must have been working hard!

ig esthersupree,seanjindachot,sean_esther_fc