Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Nothing to do with Leh Ratree but It's Pope and Esther.  :woot2:  :lmao:  I miss them together! Idk if this is an old photo or she visited... BUT, she just recently posted it today with hastags #remind#buang 

ig;esthersupree

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I can't think of anything from the old version with this kind of scene?  :scratchhead2: 

Cutest thing ever! HEHE

ig; esthersupree&jesjpp

The first scene is probably when the debtors goes to Kate house to collect from her father, and Sake goes to find her dad after he found out he was funneling money. Then Sake ended up having to take Kate and run from the debtors. Maybe when Kate was tricked to film some 'bad" photography also

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I can't think of anything from the old version with this kind of scene?  :scratchhead2: 

If I'm correct (correct me if I'm wrong), this should be where Kate should be modeling. And this scene should be where Pepper (forgot the lakorn name) comes in and complain about the setting or about the slow preparation for the shooting. And it seems like they put more into the scene background then the older version where it just shows where Pepper complaining and scolding people...

Ntsuab-Ci

YaMaMiKi said:
The Photo Must Be Fairly New>< #iphone6 hahahahah
oh memories
I didn't even see the iPhone 6?! LOL. 

YingSheng said:
If I'm correct (correct me if I'm wrong), this should be where Kate should be modeling. And this scene should be where Pepper (forgot the lakorn name) comes in and complain about the setting or about the slow preparation for the shooting. And it seems like they put more into the scene background then the older version where it just shows where Pepper complaining and scolding people...
Hm, could be so. I posted a picture way back, and it was Sake, being stunned by Kate and I think he was wearing the same shirt? Let me go check!

Ntsuab-Ci

I was so off on the shirt. LOL. You are talking about like the beginning part right? If so, I don't think so cause of the different dress shirts. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgg been waiting forever for this!! Thank you to all for the updates and I love that scenes comparison!!! Great job'! Omggg I'm soo excited!! Hoping to see it soon!!

Ntsuab-Ci

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

The first scene is probably when the debtors goes to Kate house to collect from her father, and Sake goes to find her dad after he found out he was funneling money. Then Sake ended up having to take Kate and run from the debtors. Maybe when Kate was tricked to film some 'bad" photography also
 OH, maybe! I also posted a picture of them in the abandon house thing. I should go check if Sean's wearing the same shirt, lol. I just don't remember seeing that one guy next to him in the previous photos. 

I don't know if that guys is playing a good guy or not. He might be the bad guy but in the old version, the bad guy was old. Idk if they gave the role to an old guy or younger. Did this make sense? Sorry if not. Lol

lakornsrok said:
Omgg been waiting forever for this!! Thank you to all for the updates and I love that scenes comparison!!! Great job'! Omggg I'm soo excited!! Hoping to see it soon!!
Thank you! xD Thanks for being patient with the slow updates too. ^.^ Hoping it'll air soon. 

Ntsuab-Ci

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai; You do mean the scene where Kate & his sister were getting kidnapped by the bad guys but then Sake and his men took them and hid in the abandon building right? If so, don't think so also. He seems to be wearing a vest. BUT, he could had taken it off in that one photo so still debatable. 

Ntsuab-Ci

huajaikaungtur said:
Jes & Gypsy  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
Love the pics of them for Jes' graduation (I'm guessing...) :D
Lol, it's good you like it. It was for you! Hahaha. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Lol, it's good you like it. It was for you! Hahaha. 

Awww, thank you loooove <3 They're so perf. Still can't get over the fact that they're dating in real life~

And I don't know if this was mentioned earlier but do you guys know if when this will be airing?

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, thank you loooove <3 They're so perf. Still can't get over the fact that they're dating in real life~

And I don't know if this was mentioned earlier but do you guys know if when this will be airing?

Omggg OMG Marina did you say dating real life??? Jing Cha?. Omooooo I know that there was something I thought it wAs only me Omggggg now I'm soo happpy! I freaking love them jes and gypsy!!! I've always saw thei IG posts!! How did you know Marina?? Oooooo my jes and gypsy!! Love them also this is Pajai simce darn I thought I was on my account Lmaooo but yeah I love them!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
awesomedua said:
Omggg OMG Marina did you say dating real life??? Jing Cha?. Omooooo I know that there was something I thought it wAs only me Omggggg now I'm soo happpy! I freaking love them jes and gypsy!!! I've always saw thei IG posts!! How did you know Marina?? Oooooo my jes and gypsy!! Love them also this is Pajai simce darn I thought I was on my account Lmaooo but yeah I love them!!

OMG, GIRL! HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW!? I'll send you a fbook message to scold you, LOL :p tsk tsk

Ntsuab-Ci

huajaikaungtur said:

I had a dream that I found out when this was airing and it was March 14th, and I was ready to come reply to your comment. LOL. But darn. Just a dream. >.> But no. we don't know the exact date yet but it's coming soon. I'm starting to think Thai people's definition of coming soon is different from ours.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I had a dream that I found out when this was airing and it was March 14th, and I was ready to come reply to your comment. LOL. But darn. Just a dream. >.> But no. we don't know the exact date yet but it's coming soon. I'm starting to think Thai people's definition of coming soon is different from ours.

Hahahaha, you're hilarious! You love this lakorn too much to the point where you're dreaming about the air date, hahahaha XD So funny!
Okay, I do hope it's coming soon! And yes, the definition of "soon" is so vague -.-

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; Hahahaha, ikr? I'm pretty surprised I dreamt about the air date. LOL. Kinda weird. But yes! Sick of it. :C at least have updates for the lies. DX but hehe. I'm so excited. Bang Rajun has been keeping me distracted too so that's good. :3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
huajaikaungtur said:

Oh wow, really?  That's great news, they're darn cute!

I love how you ladies are trying to figure out what scene is which...     debt scene, kidnap scene....

Hmmm, I wonder how much of the storyline they're keeping the same as well as the change.

Ntsuab-Ci

Aikoden; haha, right. But it looks like they kept like all the scenes. So I'm sure they kept most. Maybe just a few changes.

The old one, they had like 20 episodesi think. I wonder if they're gonna have that much or less.