Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntsuab-Ci said:
LOL, ops! My bad. ._. Yeah! Pepper&Ann. I was thinking about whether to use their real name or not and I guess I yeah. ANYWAY. 

When did Pa first started liking Poo? Was it when he made the house for her? Cause I honestly... didn't really pay attention to their storyline as much. 

Also during the night of the willing scene, Poo was standing on something close to the edge of the balcony and then Pa also stood near it since he wouldn't come down and he got worried and carried her to the bedroom, hehe. Right? Or am I imaging things.. ._. 

If I remember correctly I think that's what happened. Din't really pay attention to them either lols

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha, I guess we didn't care much for the second couple much back then :p

I thought she hired Pong to build her house... so he'll forget about Ann... but then he was still crazily in love with Ann..  Hmm, wait.. unless she hired him before hand... then found out he was Ann's friend.. etc... yeah.. nvm, I cant recall :p

I thought Sorapong did a great job playing Ann's father... he had this mysterious look to him that makes him looked like the bad guy too... or as if he was secretly intelligent to pull off a move like selling/giving away his daughter as collaterol...   I don't sense that vibe from the father in this one......

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I may be completely wrong. Lol. But I swear, that's what happened. xD

Wasn't Mod Pepper's sister? And that's how she eventually met and got involved with Pong, because he was causing trouble and always showing up at Pepper's house?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah, they're siblings... or was it cousins?  No, I'm pretty sure they're siblings.

Anyways, that's why I was kind of thinking that she ordered Pong to build her the house so he'll get sidetracked from his pain and obsession with Ann... because he was a good architect...

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
I may be completely wrong. Lol. But I swear, that's what happened. xD

Wasn't Mod Pepper's sister? And that's how she eventually met and got involved with Pong, because he was causing trouble and always showing up at Pepper's house?

Yes, she was his sister who was adopted. :)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
She was his (Pepper) adopt sister, and more like a cousin too.
I believe she hired someone to build her a house and then Pong showed up, then they just start it off on the bad side.
I also believe that Pong's first lakorn was when he aired as second lead in "Luerd Hong" with Bee & Tew. And I loved it or Pong since then... It was also a remake of "Kaew Lom Petch"...

sarN

sarNie Granny
I remember "Luerd Hong" , good lord the p'ek got so wild teeth back then !!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
^ yeah, they're siblings... or was it cousins?  No, I'm pretty sure they're siblings.

Anyways, that's why I was kind of thinking that she ordered Pong to build her the house so he'll get sidetracked from his pain and obsession with Ann... because he was a good architect...
I think she was adopted. That's why her dream is to build her own house so that she can call it her own. And, she hired Pong to build her house because he was known to be one of the best architects. She also had an ego, so when Pong rejected to build her home, she harassed him until she got what she wanted. It was a coincident that he was Ann's lover. But they got close eventually, and she found herself hurt when she had no intentions of falling for him. I fast-forwarded the second couple. My eyes will be glued on Gyzby and Jett for this version. Lol. I might fast-foward Esther and Sean instead.   

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Okay, I did not know Pa was adopted. ._. WOW, I really did NOT pay attention. Well then. BUT I'll definitely, hopefully pay attention to this new one since looks like they have more scenes. I, ofcourse will watch every scene of my lovelies too. ^_^ 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
this new version the 2nd couple is definitely exciting....I was drawl to Pong and Mod.....Pong didn't realize he loved her til his mother gave him good advice...I know usually 2nd couple feels rush at the end...I didn't get that so much here...Pong was obsessed w/kate...she is all he knows...the "willing" scene....I feel he unconsciously liked her

Pa - Why am I the 1st person you think of when your stress/feeling bad
he told Pa that When he's with her he feels good, she makes him feel better.

His mother help w/that realization...He was stressing about Pa and thinking of her...and his mother was like WOW it has always been kate this..kate that...but it was no longer so...i do wish they had more scene together BUT the NEW version ^.~

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
For anyone who can read Thai, I'm just wondering, shouldn't this lakorn be written in English as "Leh Ratee"? because I don't see where "ร.เรือ" is in "ตี"..
Please correct me if I'm wrong!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I'm trying to recall the old one if there was a scene like that... but can't..

EEk... I recalled the scene when Kate almost got rape by an old guy at the temple? or... a work place instead.. gahhh... but p'ek to the rescue? or was it the 2nd guy?  Totally can't recall...

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
aikoden said:
^ I'm trying to recall the old one if there was a scene like that... but can't..

EEk... I recalled the scene when Kate almost got rape by an old guy at the temple? or... a work place instead.. gahhh... but p'ek to the rescue? or was it the 2nd guy?  Totally can't recall...
I don't also recall this scene in the older version. But it's true, Kate almost got rape by an old guy, cause she was looking for work (modeling). But thanks to her friend (a lady who helps her look for a modeling agency for modeling work) who knew what was happening and rescue her... Thanks (being sarcastic) to the old guy, led to some major misunderstanding between them.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
aikoden said:

OH MAYBE! But yeah. I didn't think this was an actual scene. Just thought it was a photo of them. LOL. But it does kinda go with what you're trynna say. OU! Somehow this got me excited! haha.