Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Speaking of Pat, the little sister. I loved how Sake told her off. Can't wait to see that scene if they kept it. XP

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Fang is rai again @@@ ..She looks totally gorgeous in here...I wish she could get a n'ek roles again bcs just her look alone can beat girl around here...
I can't understand Exact at all...
But still. can't wait for this one, I hope Es's 1st n'ek roles will make her shine more in the future...Guess it will air soon?! 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I think I am in heaven!!! There is so much to watch… Feels like I've waited a century for this teaser!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

OMG! Thanks so much Tgamber! 

TEASER LOOKS SO GOOD. It looks like Poo and Pa will get some more hot scenes! YAY!! I'm totally gonna rewatch this teaser like crazy until it airs. Im so happy! T_T <3333 My Sean&Esther are lovely. Still waiting to see how they do though. I'm so excited.

Lol, Guy's in here? Didn't know. I wonder what he's in here for. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
OMG! Thanks so much Tgamber! 

TEASER LOOKS SO GOOD. It looks like Poo and Pa will get some more hot scenes! YAY!! I'm totally gonna rewatch this teaser like crazy until it airs. Im so happy! T_T <3333 My Sean&Esther are lovely. Still waiting to see how they do though. I'm so excited.

Lol, Guy's in here? Didn't know. I wonder what he's in here for. 
You're welcome.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wah. When are these airing? I hope it's during winter break because if it airs during next semester I'd have to put them all off :(

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
tgamber said:
http://youtu.be/XgLtlVYbuj8
Teaser is out. Jess and Gypsy is rocking in it. I'll have to watch for Sean whether he can act as cold but lonely Sake.
Credit to oneHD.
OMG OMG OMG OMG! Is Exact trying to killed me here...First it was Ngao Jai and now this...seriously count me in for this one...Sean is a little stiff from the teaser but i'm totally buying it!

Dam, Esther look sooo pretty...hope exact keep her as n'ek  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

Ntsuab-Ci

I honestly can't get over the teaser. It really is such a tease! It looks so good! Hopefully someone can pick this up and sub it! XD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Yeah, I'm too obsess. Idk if it's a bad thing or not cause like.You never know if I'll be disappointed or not. Having high hopes and then getting put down sucks big time. :( But it's already too late. I can't go back now. So, I WILL have to stay positive!

I thought so. 6 years doesn't sound so bad... 10 years, definitely is age gap, lol. 

This talking about Sean's smiley eyes reminds me of Pepper's adorable puppy eyes, omg. Marina, are you gonna watch the old version anytime soon or skip it and go straight into this one?

LOL, girl, you say girl a lot and I have caught on to it as well! Haha. Not annoying at all! Adorable. xD

It's not a bad thing that you're obsessed, haha. I'm always getting myself obsessed with dramas and then I get disappointed a lot although that doesn't stop me from continuing to be obsessed to future dramas.
LOLOL. Yes, you can't go back now, haha. JK, you can but I have a feeling this drama won't let you down.
And I'm planning to watch the old version when I can so hopefully before this lakorn airs ... Do you guys know when this will possibly air?
I do say girl a lot ;~; hahaha

Xiongurl26 said:
Yupp! Ch.5 lakorns are good in my opinion but they sometimes tend to have so many episodes that I can't keep my focus on it that long. I'm more of a 14-15 ep. type of person. Haha I've shared my thoughts above if you'd like to read. I'll try to get around as much as possible.

Oh really? I like CH5's episode lengths since the episodes are pretty short ... but I do agree, there are short episodes yet a lot so it takes a while to air. Yes, I read your thoughts :)

@Roselovesice: Hahahaha, I was so confused as to why there was a photo of Bie & Noona here and then read your post and noticed Sean in the background. Hahaha, that smile of his! Totally photo bombed their picture, hahaha xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just had to post my thoughts on the teaser in a new post! LOL. But oh lawd, I was so happy to wake up this morning to 2 teasers (one for NJ) including a teaser for this lakorn! YAY :D

Looks so freakin good.
Jes is so handsome, ahhhh. I love that smile of his. And from this teaser, Sean looks so freakin convincing. I am really impressed with his acting here. I have never seen him act before except for a mini role of his in Pee Mak Phrakanong. My sisters still think he needs improvement but I think he's doing super well. Plus, I think he does a great job in this kind of role ... but again, I'm just judging from the teaser.

Sean looks like a kinda guy you do not wanna mess with. Man, those killer eyes ... 
Esther's so cute. Her voice matches her innocent character. I feel Esther still needs improvement on her acting ... it's not fully there yet but again, that's my opinion. She does look very pretty here and I'm glad she received a na'ek role since I know she will definitely improve.

So sad to see barely any Jes and Gypsy scenes although the few scenes in the teaser of them made me squeal! Especially that scene of him shirtless ;) Gahhh, can they be any more awesome !? I can't wait to see how their relationship will evolve.

And I forgot Fang was in here. She's n'rai? :O Awwww. She deserves better ... but she's good at n'rai, too. She's still so pretty. 
Did not know Guy was also in here ... :O

Other than the scenes for this teaser, I really liked the editing and dramatic feel of this teaser. Really intriguing.
Can't wait to see both of these couples! Sean and Esther look so great and I can't wait to see their scenes -- so refreshing and I miss the "hatred" kinda love between main couples. And of course, looking forward to Jes & Gypsy who are smoking hot! ;D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've never seen a remake that's almost exactly similar to the original. It seems like they reenacted every scene from the original.

Ntsuab-Ci

huajaikaungtur said:
Just had to post my thoughts on the teaser in a new post! LOL. But oh lawd, I was so happy to wake up this morning to 2 teasers (one for NJ) including a teaser for this lakorn! YAY :D

Looks so freakin good.
Jes is so handsome, ahhhh. I love that smile of his. And from this teaser, Sean looks so freakin convincing. I am really impressed with his acting here. I have never seen him act before except for a mini role of his in Pee Mak Phrakanong. My sisters still think he needs improvement but I think he's doing super well. Plus, I think he does a great job in this kind of role ... but again, I'm just judging from the teaser.

Sean looks like a kinda guy you do not wanna mess with. Man, those killer eyes ... 
Esther's so cute. Her voice matches her innocent character. I feel Esther still needs improvement on her acting ... it's not fully there yet but again, that's my opinion. She does look very pretty here and I'm glad she received a na'ek role since I know she will definitely improve.

So sad to see barely any Jes and Gypsy scenes although the few scenes in the teaser of them made me squeal! Especially that scene of him shirtless ;) Gahhh, can they be any more awesome !? I can't wait to see how their relationship will evolve.

And I forgot Fang was in here. She's n'rai? :eek: Awwww. She deserves better ... but she's good at n'rai, too. She's still so pretty. 
Did not know Guy was also in here ... :eek:

Other than the scenes for this teaser, I really liked the editing and dramatic feel of this teaser. Really intriguing.
Can't wait to see both of these couples! Sean and Esther look so great and I can't wait to see their scenes -- so refreshing and I miss the "hatred" kinda love between main couples. And of course, looking forward to Jes & Gypsy who are smoking hot! ;D
I definitely agree with everything you just said! Sean seems like he could definitely pull off as Sake. I'm so looking forward to this for him!!! Really wanna see more of his potential! Omg, I can't stop watching the teaser. Seriously, obsess with it. Sean and Esther are seriously so adorable even tho Sake is hecka mean to her. T.T But yeah, Esther does still need to improve a bit more so good thing Kate isn't as um... uh. As mean? LOL, idk how to put it into words. But she's still definitely great. ^_^

Though there wasn't much scenes of Jespsy, it was a lot more than the first one. And basically, any pictures. They seriously made me like asdfghjkl; lol. Exact gave them a lot more cute scenes than the original one so that's good. Well, it seems like it. xD

Omg, I know right! Fang deserves a lot more but she's also so good at N`Rai. But yeah! I was like, whoa! Is that Guy?! If he has a lot of scenes in here, omg... A lot of more fangirling here. Sean/Esther + Guy? May I rest in peace.

Mahalo said:
I've never seen a remake that's almost exactly similar to the original. It seems like they reenacted every scene from the original.
I agree. I was super surprise. Not complaining tho. I was hoping they wouldn't change too much. :) Now, just to see the rest of the lakorn..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Sean's convincing as the arrogant Sake from the teaser. Those eyes and his stern look...quite sexy might I say...and he sure does sound mean! He might just be someone I follow in the future :p I'll have to watch and see for myself.

As for Esther as Kate, I'm not quite convinced. I think she's the one that's stiff with her acting, her crying scenes are a bit painful to watch because it doesn't come across as beautiful as other actresses, and her voice is a bit annoying in here. I thought she sounded and acted much better in the Suparburoot Jutathep series. I'm wondering what happened to her acting?

Ntsuab-Ci

Mae; I agree with you. Though I don't really find her voice annoying. But yeah, her acting seem a lot, no. a bit more better before this. But then again, I was thinking, this is only the teaser. There's a lot more scenes for her to shine so haven't given up on her yet! xD I'm sure she will improve along the way. But YES! Sean's eyes and his ou. LOL. Indeed quite sexy. Hehe

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mae said:
Sean's convincing as the arrogant Sake from the teaser. Those eyes and his stern look...quite sexy might I say...and he sure does sound mean! He might just be someone I follow in the future :p I'll have to watch and see for myself.

As for Esther as Kate, I'm not quite convinced. I think she's the one that's stiff with her acting, her crying scenes are a bit painful to watch because it doesn't come across as beautiful as other actresses, and her voice is a bit annoying in here. I thought she sounded and acted much better in the Suparburoot Jutathep series. I'm wondering what happened to her acting?

I agree with you! Sean's super convincing with those killer eyes and that "mean" look. And I feel I'll be following him, hehe.
I also agree with you on Esther. She still needs improvement and her voice did sound weird at a few parts in the teaser but nonetheless, we'll see how she is in the actual lakorn :) 

Ntsuab-Ci

I still have a feeling this is airing in 2015. -.-" It's too good to be true for it to air this year. Idk. The others are saying NJ's gonna air next year and I doubt LR is gonna air before NJ. But who knows. .-.

Reactions: Mae