Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Bellherr; I don't follow Fang much so idk. But from past comments, it was something like Exact?? don't really promote their n'eks a lot.

Fang's really pretty. I do wish for her to have more lead roles. Still love the one with her and Bie.

I also really like Esther's height for Sean. It's good. Ugh. Where the updates at? I mean, I see pictures on IG but I want videossss. Being patient is such a pain.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Fang is only 26. She's still young enough to play nang'ek. She's pretty and her acting is good too, so I don't know why Exact downgraded her to supporting. They're really bad at promoting their actresses.

Ntsuab-Ci

She's only 26?? Dang. I thought she was a bit older. But totally. She is still pretty young to still be n'ek. She got them acting skills too. They need to realize she's meant for n'ek roles. I'll look forward to her in here tho. It'll be interesting.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I look forward to seeing Leh Ratree as I really enjoying the original with Pepper. The p'ek for this version seems decent and really gets into character, but I am not a fan of Esther. I didn't like her in Khun Chai Ronapee and can't see her as n'ek. I wish Fang was the n'ek instead of Esther..should have swapped their roles. Regardless, I'm still going to watch this lakorn though.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yesss, I agree 100% with you all on Fang. She deserves more roles, so underrated!
And she's only 26? Did not know that.

And where are all the updates for this lakorn? :/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I feel that Fang didn't get the chance to prove herself that she was n'ek material.  I felt like she always had like the crappiest roles..

Off-Topic but example:
Despite liking Hua Jai Sila... omgahhh.. Fang's character was so annoying I was rooting for Peemai's character all the way till the end and they killed her off! If y'all managed to NOT be annoyed by her character... I give y'all props.   :facepalm: :weee:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
I feel that Fang didn't get the chance to prove herself that she was n'ek material.  I felt like she always had like the crappiest roles..

Off-Topic but example:
Despite liking Hua Jai Sila... omgahhh.. Fang's character was so annoying I was rooting for Peemai's character all the way till the end and they killed her off! If y'all managed to NOT be annoyed by her character... I give y'all props.   :facepalm: :weee:
How could anyone NOT be annoyed with her character?  I simply hated her...that's the easiet way to put it.  Peemai was gorgeous!

Ntsuab-Ci

LOL, yeah. Her role was annoying but I managed it. Maybe because I focused more in Bie's and the storyline. But there were times when her character was so annoying lol. But I liked it anywaay

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm pretty sure this was posted pages ago but since no one is commenting, Imma just repost it so I won't have to go find it again. But yee.. I really like the song. :3 Is it possible to get so emotional while listening to this? I MISS THIS LAKORN SO MUCH. LOL. Even tho I rewatch it at least once a month. Can't wait for Sean & Esther. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVOoXMQpk

C; pooyingteegla

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I'm pretty sure this was posted pages ago but since no one is commenting, Imma just repost it so I won't have to go find it again. But yee.. I really like the song. :3 Is it possible to get so emotional while listening to this? I MISS THIS LAKORN SO MUCH. LOL. Even tho I rewatch it at least once a month. Can't wait for Sean & Esther. :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVOoXMQpk

C; pooyingteegla
I don't think anyone has posted this yet. But this was my favorite OST from Pepper and Ann's version! :bopping: :clap:

Ntsuab-Ci

Really? Hm. Maybe I just watched this too much thinking someone posted it, lol. And yeah! Definitely. I can say the same for me. This OST is beautiful. Loving the song!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm really excited for this lakorn to air even though I'm not a fan of Esther. Anyone know when it's supposed to air?

Ntsuab-Ci

Mae; We don't. But I'm guessing towards the end of this year or the beginning of 2015. I'm more sure it's gonna be in 2015. 

Anonymous95&aikoden; YEAH! Definitely. It better be, lol. 

Honestly, as much as I love this whole cast, it really can't beat the original, lol. I mean, a lot of remakes can't really beat the originals. But fr. I loved Leh Ratree. My childhood lakorn man. <3