Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, one of the cast members is named Iritsaya which sounds similar to Itsala, his ex-wife's name, so maybe that's why you misunderstood. Lol. Your listening skills are still good :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahhah...When I first saw that I was laughing to myself too. It was epic, whoever came up with that and to put it in English has such great humor.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Mahalo; Haha, yeah. Thanks anyway. ^.^

So, I'm rewatching the old version & when Kate first moved in and had to scoop food for the family, they were not easy on her. I mean, she is kinda new ye`know Give her time. But it's okay since they all like her. :3 Sake was pretty mean. I still can't believe it was Pepper's first lakorn. He did a very good job as a newbie. *clapclap*

Ntsuab-Ci

Um so, in your opinions. Is ch. 5 or exact good at remakes? So I can at least have a heads up.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Re-watching Kate and Pepper's version while I wait for this remake to air…. I wish its after Look Sao Por Mod, although I know it'll be too soon… 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Watching the OneHD trailer on replay because a lot of the shows seem promising. It's odd that Jes/Jett is in three of them. He must be busy. 
That's true! Gypsy, a newer actress, is also in about two or three of the teasers. Her and Jes/Jett are the faces I saw most often in the entire trailer for all the upcoming Exact lakorns. Hahaha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
xcinsationalx said:
Watching the OneHD trailer on replay because a lot of the shows seem promising. It's odd that Jes/Jett is in three of them. He must be busy. 
Anonymous95 said:
That's true! Gypsy, a newer actress, is also in about two or three of the teasers. Her and Jes/Jett are the faces I saw most often in the entire trailer for all the upcoming Exact lakorns. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, I see Jes in a lot of teasers. He must be very busy but I'm happy he's getting more roles :D

I'm gonna be honest. Esther is one hell of a great new actress. I hate Sean, honestly, I do. It's just the way he speaks is so annoying! Not pra'ek material at all. It should've been Toomtaam. If it was Toomtaam and Esther, less people would be complaining. Toomtaam just suits the role of Sake more.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I'm gonna be honest. Esther is one hell of a great new actress. I hate Sean, honestly, I do. It's just the way he speaks is so annoying! Not pra'ek material at all. It should've been Toomtaam. If it was Toomtaam and Esther, less people would be complaining. Toomtaam just suits the role of Sake more.

Heck to the yes. Toomtam just matches any role and I'd love to just see him more in general, LOL.
But I don't dislike Sean that much ... yet, hopefully he doesn't annoy me as much as he does to you xD

Ntsuab-Ci

I would explode if Toomtam were to be Sake instead. XO omg. Don't get me started. But yeah. I actually like Sean... A lot. ._. Sean and Esther. Yeee. They cute they cute. Starting to feel like I'm the only one who is 100% happy and satisfied with the cast and everything. Oh well.

Byebye; no idea. Haha. I do wonder how much they've filmed. Was it rushed or. Idk. I wished it was more updated. Im so impatient. ):

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They have the teaser out I thought it would be airing soon. There are a few stuff about Sean that I don't much care for but I want to see him act first. I didn't watch his first lakorn so IDK. I know Ester is good at what she does so hopefully she does well here. I watched a little of the older version the other day and wonder how much they will change in this one.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah. Since the teaser came out, it does seem like it'll air soon but as I was watching the older version, I noticed that the newer version's teaser showed most of the beginning. At least that's how it seems and probably cause they needed a quick teaser to introduce itself for the One HD thing. Im just guessing.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wouldn't say that this lakorn is going to air soon but there's a good chance that it may in the next few months or probably not until early next year. It would be nice to see the lakorn soon. I've been away from this thread (not that I was that active in the first place anyways lol) for awhile so being gone really makes me feel even more excited for this lakorn. lol One of the main reasons why I love ch5, I mean, oneHD lakorns is the fact that they go all out with everything from fighting to kissing and etc. things you rarely get from Ch7 and ch3, mainly ch3 nowadays. lol

Ntsuab-Ci

Really?! Wow. Okay, this is the first I've heard of OneHD so I don't know much about it. Well, that's good that they go all out on those. Can't wait to see the lovely Esther as n'ek for the first time in a good lakorn. Even more excited than before now!! >.<

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really excited for this because I love the older version and I absolutely adore Esther. I hope this turns out well for her because she's an excellent actress.

I'm not sure if these been shared yet, but I saw them on IG. :)

(cr. as marked)