huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
byebye said:
I like the original mainly for Pepper...Once he stepped out of the car I was sold. His eyes, who could deny such puppy eyes? I know I can't. Ann wasn't all that good to be honest. There are times she just stood there and stiff but she's pretty and it worked. Pra'ek was super mean to N'ek at first. I remembered the first episode when he went to her house, got mad at what she said and carry her to the bathroom where he turned the shower head on and pretty much gave her a shower that she didn't need lol.

There's a R scene, I wonder if they are going to keep it but by the look of the teaser with the kissing, I think they will.

I don't know if this was said in the earlier pages but can you give me a quick summary about this lakorn?
It seems you enjoyed the original. ^^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am not good with synopsis, and it has been so long since I watched it but I'll try for you :)

Kate's dad had taken some money from Sake (from his company) to pay another debt, so when Sake found out he was pissed. Since her dad didn't have enough money to pay back he was willing to hand Kate to Sake as a payment. But in the back of his mind, he kind of knew Sake could take care of his daughter, not realizing Sake has issue with trust because by then he had a wife that way lying to him all along about having a baby. So, his trust with woman was pretty thin and only got thinner when he met Kate lol.

The lead up to the R scene was good. Sake was so pissed that Kate went and got her pictures taken, she did it because she needed money and could not go to him for it. The pictures to Sake was suggestive but he was jealous of her anyway, so anything would have been suggestive to him (pepper was hot when he was mad). Also, it didn't help his mood when a man he doesn't like comes up to him and said something about Kate...about wanting her and things a husband doesn't want to hear from another man about his wife.  When Sake got home he was worked up. He saw his mom and said something about her wanting a grandkid and he was going to give her one that night. And Sake did not fail in his mission cause she did end up being pregnant.

Anyone else remember more please chime in.

But you'll like it. It has the Pra'ek out for revenge, a clueless N'ek at first, a charming second couple and I think this remake might have more to the story. They seemed to make Esther stronger than Ann's version. And you know, when a N'ek is ready to fight back there's going to be a lot of force kissing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
I don't know if this was said in the earlier pages but can you give me a quick summary about this lakorn?
It seems you enjoyed the original. ^^
Sake (Pepper) is the CEO of a mall. He's a very strict boss and tends to be uptight about everything. People see him as cold-hearted because he does not tolerate mistakes or give anyone a second chance to redeem themselves. In addition, he has a problem expressing his love for people. On top of that, he has trust issues. He's married to his long time girlfriend who only pretended to love him for his money. She lied that she was pregnant so he would marry her. In reality, she cannot have children and covered it up by saying she lost the baby. Kate's (Ann) step-father works for Sake. He's a gambler and has been stealing money from the company for many years to provide for his family and pay off his debts. When Sake found out, he was very furious. The creditors are also going after Kate's stepfather and his family, so in order to protect Kate, he sold her to Sake to be his wife to so she'd be in safe hands. Although Kate is his step-daughter, he loves and cares for her more than his real children. Once Sake found out his wife was lying and using him, he kicked her out of the house and divorced her. That's why he began to hate women and think that they all had tricks up their sleeves; hence the title Leh Ratree (A Woman's Trickery). When Kate went to live with Sake at his house, her kindness won over everyone. She helped look after his family and filled his house with warmth and love. Everyone eventually softened up to her except for Sake who had trust issues from his previous marriage. However, he slowly began to fall for her due to her bubbly personality and positivity, but he still pretended to hate her because he was in denial of his feelings. He eventually raped her out of jealousy of her and another man. That's when she became pregnant. Part of the reason for why her father sold her was also for her to have kids with Sake since his previous wife couldn't have children. So Kate thinks that Sake only wants his child and not her. A lot of things happen before Sake finally opens his heart to Kate. It got draggy towards the end, but it's a nice slap/ kiss. I hope this new one is less draggy and cut to the point. Please don't focus too much on the villains Exact.          

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Mahalo...

That's the problem with Exact sometimes, they tend to focused on the villains. And I hope they don't drag it out, that's their other problem. They like to make their lakorns dramatic and give the bad people more power. And when I watch Exact, I really hate the bad people lol.

I like the storyline so I am looking forward to this, they are remaking their own lakorn so hopefully, they will make it better. Esther seemed so little in here. I don't quite remember her to be so petite.

byebye said:
Thanks Mahalo...

That's the problem with Exact sometimes, they tend to focused on the villains. And I hope they don't drag it out, that's their other problem. They like to make their lakorns dramatic and give the bad people more power. And when I watch Exact, I really hate the bad people lol.

I like the storyline so I am looking forward to this, they are remaking their own lakorn so hopefully, they will make it better. Esther seemed so little in here. I don't quite remember her to be so petite.

According to her wiki, she's 167 cm, I thought she was a 170cm + 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Teaser looks pretty good. I loved the original version with Ann and Pepper. Pepper was really handsome back then and Ann was pretty. For this remake, I'm looking forward to Jes and Gypsy, even though Gypsy's role is more on the meaner (?) side, if I can remember correctly. Jes and Gypsy's chemistry already seems to be very steamy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In Buang, Esther was not that small compare to Pope. But for some reason in here she looks so tiny and this is when Sean is not even that tall. In the original version, Mod at some point annoy the crap out of me and Pong was pretty mean to her.  I did like Pong a lot in here and thought he look compatible with Mod. But Jes looks cuter than Pong though and it looked like he has chemistry with Gypsy.

I don't want them to change too much of the old version because it had some good parts between N'ek and Pra'ek.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I thought Pong's character was very gentlemen like throughout the whole thing. Didn't know his character was mean to Mod's. Boy, did I miss those parts then.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Pong's character was really sweet to Kate and pretty much do anything for her, but with Mod it seemed she always gets on his nerve. He tend to say something sarcastic to her when they meet. Pong was so in love with Kate that he really didn't see any other girls even if she landed on her behind in front of him. Correct me if I am wrong, only after he slept with Mod where things turned around between them. He was the typical man, where you are mean to the one you like but don't realized you like them until it's too late.

I hope this get aired soon, I need me a good slap/kiss lakorn. I didn't watch the one with Dome and Janie, not a fan of Dome's acting. I tried the one with Mai and I barely got through to that one. Anyhow, I want to see both couples.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Oh I see. Thanks for the brief, Byebye. I guess I didn't pay much attention to the second story line because I was more invested in Kate and Sake's story line. I'm hoping this would air sometime soon. I'm just hoping that Exact doesn't disappoint me, because I haven't been able to watch much of their recent lakorns. 

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I might be wrong but it look like Esther has lost some weight. She has also gotten prettier, white I she was still pretty as before

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Esther has always been skinny. I thought Buang was her skinniest but in PRPR she was even skinner. I too think she has gotten prettier.  Maybe being a N'ek the makeup/wardrobe department is a lot nicer to her:) She is actually really pretty when she smiles or when she pouts.

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
I am most excited for Jes & Gypsy's couple. They seem to have steaming chemistry in here xD
And Jes is looking real handsome. I like how he has a big role here even though he's not pa'ek.
Didn't see much of Gypsy though.

At first, I was really looking forward to Sean & Esther but wow, this teaser completely changed my mind.
Sean looks decent and I feel he can play the pa'ek role really well. That kscene was awesome, too. haha, I've never seen the original though so I can't really compare.
But wow, Esther is beautiful <3
Excited to see this!! :D

Really? ^^
You have to watch the old version. Personally, it's the best drama ever. :dance1:
I was skeptical when I've seen the new cast but finally I find Sean & Esther very cute and apt to play Sake & Kate's roles. Otherwise, I don't like so much Gypsy and the other one who plays Pong's role (P'Poo). That's just physically.

I can't wait to watch it soon in 2014... (happy 10th anniversary)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Byebye & Mahalo: Thank you so much for the detailed summaries! :) 

I wonder if they'll leave the rscene in ... hope so! LOL, the rscene seems like a monumental scene so I feel they'll leave it in.
Okay, seems like a slap/kiss, revenge lakorn. I'm even more excited now! Thank you again, both of you!
Hope this one isn't draggy & yes, Exact needs to learn how to focus on the main couples, not the villains -.-

Heidi: I'm glad you're looking forward to Jes & Gypsy, too. & yes, I'm already sensing some steamy chemistry between them :) And it seems they'll have a lot of scenes, too.

tomi_chou said:
Really? ^^
You have to watch the old version. Personally, it's the best drama ever. :dance1:
I was skeptical when I've seen the new cast but finally I find Sean & Esther very cute and apt to play Sake & Kate's roles. Otherwise, I don't like so much Gypsy and the other one who plays Pong's role (P'Poo). That's just physically.

I can't wait to watch it soon in 2014... (happy 10th anniversary)

I will watch the old version if I run out of things to watch :coverlaf:  At the moment, I have too much to watch but yes, it does seem like a great drama :)
I'm actually liking the whole cast ^^ Hopefully when there are more updates, you'll start liking Gypsy & Jes more ^__^

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Esther got a nose job. Saw a vid on youtube not that long ago, she did admit to reporter just recently. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It was a given that Esther had a nose job done. I think even with her first lakorn it was noticeable.  That is the one thing really I zoomed in on first when I see her. She isn't the prettiest but there's something about her that I like. Her smile set off her whole face, as if when she smile everything about her is brighter. Come on Leh Ratree air soon :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think her nose job was a while ago. That's not what's making her look prettier. Lol. I think it's because she dye her hair a lighter color and has contacts on. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Never saw the couple before but since it a remake that start sarnworld I'm actually excited lollll, OK because it have my favorite plotline  too slap/kiss/rscene/baby Hahaha, I still remember the rscene it was kind of funny really. He came home piss off and told the mother & his sister that having him impregnated her is so important to them right , fine he might as well do it and rush up stair to rawr her lmao while the mother & sister down stair .I think that how it happen or was it my dream ? It been while 9 years lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
Never saw the couple before but since it a remake that start sarnworld I'm actually excited lollll, OK because it have my favorite plotline  too slap/kiss/rscene/baby Hahaha, I still remember the rscene it was kind of funny really. He came home piss off and told the mother & his sister that having him impregnated her is so important to them right , fine he might as well do it and rush up stair to rawr her lmao while the mother & sister down stair .I think that how it happen or was it my dream ? It been while 9 years lol
That's exactly how it happened. Lol. Good memory SarN.