Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@sarN; WELCOME BACK THEN! XD You must be a very big fan of this lakorn, haha. I hope to see you on here a lot then. :)

I hope this remake will get more attention to get eng subbed when it comes out. Gah, I really need to start learning thai more ASAP!

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I am so happy Esther is finally nang'ek!
I haven't seen too much of Sean's work so I won't say much on him, since Gypsy is playing Pah than I am in. :D

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Sarn welcome back! I just said a couple of posts ago that this lakorn started Sarnworld lol and now you're back! It'll be fun to hear your thoughts on the remake vs the Ann/Pepper one.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Cries. I can't help but be upset with this cast. Lol. Is it really confirmed? I like Gypsy but haven't fully seen her work so I'm excited to see her in here. I'm ok with Esther, but would really like it if it was someone else like Mo, Vill, or Charebelle. However, I think Esther is a better actress than all three. Lol. Sigh. I think I'd tune in if they change this Sean guy. I have no idea who he is. Lol.  

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Again, as much as I want to complain about the cast, I just can't. Haha I'm afraid that I might have to take back my words when the lakorn airs and blows me away. 555 I don't want to have too much hope for this lakorn nor do I want to put this lakorn down because of the cast. Hopefully Sean and Esther won't fail me in this version. I have no idea who Sean is also but hopefully he will prove me wrong. I agree that the cast is so random. 555 Hopefully Sean and Esther has good chemistry in this lakorn or it'll be a big flop. :D

Ntsuab-Ci

roselovesice; I'm probably like the opposite from you, lol.

I wanna EXPLODE all the happiness I have about these two couple. I already have so much hope for this lakorn. Scared it might disappoint me. -.- Hopefully it won't.

Ntsuab-Ci

tomi_chou; HAHAHAHAHA. I agree. Even tho I like this new pairing, I wouldn't mind Pepper and Ann remaking this, hehe. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope they change some things around though. Like every Exact lakorn, it always pulls you in for the first few episodes and then it drags on to the bad guys for the rest of the lakorn just like the old Leh Ratree. I thought Pepper and Ann did not have not time together.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Exact has been doing very poorly on their drama, the pra'nangs start off good and towards the middle to ending it drags off to god knows what and ends and you're like, "WTH? Our pra'nangs hardly has any scenes and hardly had time to get to "really" know each other??? Great example Likit Fah Chat Ta Din (Mike & Chareballe, even if they were the 2nd pair, they deserved a story too), Jao Payu (they stopped focusing on our Pra'nangs and went off to Gypsy's story and than to Captains, WTH?), Paap Ataan (too much flashback on Aom and her revenge). But at least Exact is 2x better than Ch.7.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh~ A remake! And Ester is taking main role! I really looking forward to this now! Leh Ratree is one of my all time favorite lakorn! I can trying see Ester as Kate, but Sean...? Oh well, I hope this remake is a success! Truly looking forward to it!  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lynnyang said:
Exact has been doing very poorly on their drama, the pra'nangs start off good and towards the middle to ending it drags off to god knows what and ends and you're like, "WTH? Our pra'nangs hardly has any scenes and hardly had time to get to "really" know each other??? Great example Likit Fah Chat Ta Din (Mike & Chareballe, even if they were the 2nd pair, they deserved a story too), Jao Payu (they stopped focusing on our Pra'nangs and went off to Gypsy's story and than to Captains, WTH?), Paap Ataan (too much flashback on Aom and her revenge). But at least Exact is 2x better than Ch.7.

I agree with you. Exact needs to do a better job on focusing on the main pair. Jaopayu is a great example.
As much as I adored Jespipat & Gypsy's couple, they weren't even the main pair -- their couple had way more than Nike & Lily's.
And same with Mike & Charebelle -- I believe they only had about 5 scenes in the whole lakorn. Like really? C'mon, they had so much potential for more scenes T_T

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmm. I was watching a show, 3 Zaap, with the cast from TRRT and I didn't know that Sean was in there. Just seeing what kind of person he is in reality makes me admire him a lot as an actor and person. He's a very thoughtful, nice, and charming man. His voice is so gentle too! Haha He grew a lot on me by just seeing him talk for 15 minutes. lol I think he's an adorable person. 

Ntsuab-Ci

YES YES YES! I totally agree with you 100%! ^^ He has a very gentle voice. It's cute. :3 He seems so kind too. Also cute. That's why I like him so much. ^_^ <3

Ntsuab-Ci

Haha, okay so after you said you went and watched the TRRR on 3ZAAP, I decided to go watch it as well and wow. Tbh, I've never actually heard Sean talk for that long, lbs. Damn. He is good at speaking. I hope to learn more about him and for him to be more notice. xD