aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ahhhhhhh Leh Ratree remake... I'm not ready for it... I loved the orginal~~~~  Pepper & Ann were one of my favorite pairings back in the days :D :D :D  Of course I loved this lakorn as well.. but if it's to be remade.. I guess I can accept it since I sensed it in a way..

Anyways, hmm the casting... I'm glad to see that Esther is n'ek.. I love her.  She's so adorable and is a good actress.  P'ek.. I haven't seen his work so I can't judge....

Oh man.. the ost is playing in my head right now... <3

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I have a soft spot for Leh Ratree. Technically Leh Ratree was the start/beginning of original Sarnworld! Anyone else remember that? Lol and now I feel old.

I loved Kate's character (in the beginning). After the little sister and the sia got involved, the story kind of went downhill. But Kate was the only n'ek I remember that actually tried to be optimistic and help p'ek out after she got sold. Most n'eks that get "sold" in nam nao lakorns act so bitter and bitchy to p'ek and I'm always like well why did you agree to be sold then? You made the choice, now suck it up. I hate the martyr act. Ann didn't have the best voice but she had the cutest expressions. There was also a lot of cute scenes in here.

But I feel like the quality of Exact lakorns have gone downhill. They make everything so overly dramatic. To be honest I didn't want them to touch this one or Tik/Aom's Roy Leh Sanae Rai.

Sean was such a sweetheart in Ton Ruk Rim Rua! But!!! I don't think he is pra'ek material at all! He has that innocent, sweet boy image that is better off as supporting friend or cop. Lol. Not saying he can't act; he can but not a pra'ek role...like this...like Sake...I don't think anyone can ever top Pepper's role as Sake. Maybe Toomtaam can...
Esther is fine...I guess...I don't even know honestly. She has so much potential and I've liked all of her roles but I don't know about this one, to be honest. She could probably surprise us all. I was hoping maybe...Aim Siripitchaya could take this nang'ek role instead, though. I think Aim would be better. But, Esther is fine.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Should have been Nike and Lilly >.< I like Esther, but Lilly just has that Foreign look that Ann Alicha has.  Even though its not really part of her character. Also, I love Nike and Lilly together. I think Nike would be a decent Sake. I wonder how they will go about this lakorn though since there are really no R scenes now. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Should have been Nike and Lilly >.< I like Esther, but Lilly just has that Foreign look that Ann Alicha has.  Even though its not really part of her character. Also, I love Nike and Lilly together. I think Nike would be a decent Sake. I wonder how they will go about this lakorn though since there are really no R scenes now. 
Ha. Knowing the dramatic CH5, there could possibly be an R-scene. Who knows? But really though, I can't picture Sean trying to R Esther. That's just...super awkward. Lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Ha. Knowing the dramatic CH5, there could possibly be an R-scene. Who knows? But really though, I can't picture Sean trying to R Esther. That's just...super awkward. Lol.
I agree it'll be awkward seeing Sean trying to R Esther lol. I don't care who the pra'ek is but please don't be Tono LOL. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
There has to be an "R" scene in here.. because n'ek gets pregnant.. (trying to recall now.. since it's been awhile) ..

Oh please... Don't let Tono play Sake's character.. just no... I won't watch it LOL.  I don't have anything against him but no.. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I agree it'll be awkward seeing Sean trying to R Esther lol. I don't care who the pra'ek is but please don't be Tono LOL. 
Hmm...Lol, I think Tono can R...but not play Sake's role. But then, Sean is already confirmed.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I can't just help but see Pepper in my head.. can't he just reprise his role? ahahaha j/k j/k :3

Anyways was it really Anne Thongprasom who produced this lakorn back then... or is it just an error someone wrote at the leh ratree wiki page?  I thought Anne just barely started producing and directing lately..

http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Leh_Ratree

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aikoden said:
^ I can't just help but see Pepper in my head.. can't he just reprise his role? ahahaha j/k j/k :3

Anyways was it really Anne Thongprasom who produced this lakorn back then... or is it just an error someone wrote at the leh ratree wiki page?  I thought Anne just barely started producing and directing lately..

http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Leh_Ratree
It's probably an error lol because it doesn't make sense. The old version was Channel 5 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I seem to be the only one who loves the cast... lol. Sean, he's adorable. But yeah. I can see where you guys are coming at. He looks so nice and innocent, lbs. I like him though. Idk. I think he could do it. Esther, oh don't get me started. LOVE THE GIRL! She's so gorgeous and everything! *_* but since it is Exact... idk too. ._. But whatever. I loved this lakorn so much! I think imma rewatch it just for this, hehe. xD Idk who the 2nd lead guy is though so idk. BUT Sean & Esther! <3_<3 Haha, I can't picture Sean R-ing Esther neither, lol. Awkward. I'm so excited I could explode! >.<

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
I, for one, adore Esther. I guess I'll just grow to like this Sean guy as Sake. So praying for this remake to be short and sweet. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Just got done rewatching the old version, Haha. Damn. You guys are right! Toomtam would be AMAZING as Sake! While watching, I was picturing Sean and Esther as Sake & Kate. I mostly could imagine Esther as Kate. Not so much of Sean since I've only seen him act as a nice calm guy. But I can't wait for the remake. ;3

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG, Esther as n'ek!!!! YAY! Welcome to REALITY! OMG but the pra'ek...Sean is okay but not pra'ek martial...OMG at least select one of my favorite, cough-cough Toomtam hehehehe!  

I wish Ch.3 give her the same chance as ch.5. She really deserve better :)!

John sarN Doe

sarNie Egg
O wow . I feel so old!!! This was the lakorn that started sarnworld ! i was crazy over it !! i remember updating gif in my site back in 05' !!!! The forum change so much !!! I can't believe it , this lakorn was my first topic back then and when im return back is the first topic i reply too LOL!!!