[OneHD] Lah (Exact - Scenario)

sarNie Adult
That's very good for a drama that airs late in the night, right? I think you guys mentoined that it doesn't air during prime time or something.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The first guy that she is about to kill, what a excuse my language
sick fucking douche canoe

major spoiler ahead and sickening

He freaking gets off to the video of Pueng being raped?
UGH.

sarNie Adult
Yea... and I was beginning to feel sorry for him up until that point. Then I was like, "kill him".

sarNie Adult
Why wouldn't it be. If that prosecutor lawyer doesn't feel something while watching that video, goddamn him.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wonder if they have it though? Cause wouldn't they have introduced it in the trial by now? Or maybe they are holding out for shock factor in the end? Also, I notice she is only on trial for murdering 7 people. 1 her ex husband, 1 the new wife, does that mean 2 was either killed by police or ?? Cause if they count her husband and mistress thats two, plus five of the guys, seven. For reals though, that big boss better get taught a lesson. I would be so damn pissed if he gets away in the end lol

sarNie Adult
It would be realistic though, because the big boss bad guys tend to get away with stuff in real life. Dude, you're right! I didn't even keep count about that but she seems satisfied, so I figure she killed them. Maybe they can't prove she killed them all?

Also, maybe they will reveal the video now, since the story is being told through the trial.

Guy can get pretty girls but prefers to get off on rape. Ok then. It would be another thing if he couldn't any.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It would be realistic though, because the big boss bad guys tend to get away with stuff in real life. Dude, you're right! I didn't even keep count about that but she seems satisfied, so I figure she killed them. Maybe they can't prove she killed them all?

Also, maybe they will reveal the video now, since the story is being told through the trial.

Guy can get pretty girls but prefers to get off on rape. Ok then. It would be another thing if he couldn't any.
It would be realistic, but I hate it lol. Maybe they changed the ending to where the cops kill a few of the guys after they kidnap the daughter.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I like the way this lakorn is set, telling stories via flashback but still giving us plenty of mysteries. I know she would never get away with it, but dear lord I pray none of the scumbags get away with it either!

sarNie Adult
Apparently, this dude thinks rape is cool. For someone who loves and respects his mom and grandma, his character seems kinda off. It would make more sense if it was his mom who has trouble showing him love instead of his dad for him to have such disrespect for women.

I was really hoping Sorn would go help the girl. :sad6:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Apparently, this dude thinks rape is cool. For someone who loves and respects his mom and grandma, his character seems kinda off. It would make more sense if it was his mom who has trouble showing him love instead of his dad for him to have such disrespect for women.

I was really hoping Sorn would go help the girl. :sad6:
I like that his character doesn't make sense like that. I don't feel like such a terrible person for cheering on his death lol. It is like those kids who have great home life, but grow up to be serial killers. I think Sorn almost let him go at one point, but then he did or said something stupid and it ignited the fire in her.

I know this is probably unlikely,

but does anyone feel that the Sensei and her peeps are made up in Sorn's mind? Like she developed a multiple personality that made up those people in her mind and developed all the skills? Cause multiple personalities have in some cases been able to learn and create things that don't usually exist in the host personality.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I like that his character doesn't make sense like that. I don't feel like such a terrible person for cheering on his death lol. It is like those kids who have great home life, but grow up to be serial killers. I think Sorn almost let him go at one point, but then he did or said something stupid and it ignited the fire in her.

I know this is probably unlikely,

but does anyone feel that the Sensei and her peeps are made up in Sorn's mind? Like she developed a multiple personality that made up those people in her mind and developed all the skills? Cause multiple personalities have in some cases been able to learn and create things that don't usually exist in the host personality.
Hmm probably a little bit out there but not impossible.

sarNie Adult
That would blow everyone's mind.

She ended up killing first guy, because he let his people rape the underage girl and was going to sell drugs as a monk. She thought he was going to become a good guy but nope.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hmm probably a little bit out there but not impossible.
Yes, but I find that the idea of some yakuza like lady training her and everything a bit out there tooo lol. I wish they kept it like the original where it was a hair designer lady lol. i guess they wanted to make it stand out more and it's own version. Every time I see Sorn talking to herself and her alter ego in the mirror and her alter ego saying, "Remember what Sensei said." It makes me have this vibe that everything in that life is fiction her alter ego created. Psychologically when people are hurt a few will create alter egos that have skills and such that your real self don't have. Like, there is a case study I worked on where there was a patient who suffered from multiple personality disorder after being abused by foster parents for many years. Her alter ego knew multiple languages, had a very high IQ and knew multiple self defense sport. She was also not allergic to stuff that her real self was allergic to. It was WEIRD and interesting. The human mind is very very very interesting. There is a movie that is based on this storyline that is pretty decent. I don't know if ya'll ever saw the movie Split, but it basically portrays a many with multiple personality and each of his personality were able to do things his real self can't or didn't know how to.

sarNie Adult
Split was really good. Him turning into some kinda super creature was scary though. Think they said there would be a movie based on that character. It reminded me of Korea's "Kill Me, Heal Me" which I'm gonna watch while waiting for the next ep of Lah.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Split was really good. Him turning into some kinda super creature was scary though. Think they said there would be a movie based on that character. It reminded me of Korea's "Kill Me, Heal Me" which I'm gonna watch while waiting for the next ep of Lah.
Yes, the sequel is called Glass. It will be a sequel to both Unbreakable (Bruce Willis Movie from 2000) and Split.

sarNie Adult
I didn't like that the Sensei made it seem like it was weak to save that girl. That girl is just as innocent as Sarn and her daughter in a bad situation. She would have just let her die? That makes no sense.