[OneHD] Kahon Maha Ratuek (Exact) : Pong Nawat / Vill Wannarot

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Vill latest lakorn with Sean is good and I love their chemistry. Her emoting is better in that lakorn as well. I can feel better her crying scenes in the latest episodes. Hopefully she is even better in this lakorn here. Wish male lead was Kan tho
Kan would be great in here! I lost interest in Vill’s acting cus she’s inconsistent. This lakorn looks good though.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
They don't live on Facebook or YouTube just like Tae Pang Korn :sad6::sad6:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I never liked Pong I don't think he is good looking but he looks pretty good in this lakorn lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
In 1953, while The Great Easter Asia war had been happening. It has dreadful murder case at Bangkok, see mysterious tattoos on dead body at wrist, over forehead and ankle. This is beginning of weird serial homicide in Bangkok' - Inspector of Investigate division Pol.lt. Col Waytarng Phiromruj got reporting, found dead girl in residence at Rakung Dusitraram temple. Body looked like to be poisoned and be hit at the back of head untill it was broken - This case's full of mysterious thing in initial investigate. Mother of dead also give circuitous testimony. They see 5 tattoo word --- [Yao, Jao, Pae, Ting, Pong] - Moreover, this incident repeatedly happen in short time. Second victim isn't die but.... - What they see is so weird and next case will happen in next day. This time, tattoo looks dim. They almost can't read it...Maybe, this case has been happened for long times and ...First body wouldn't be as they saw - Every event can strangely connect together but mysterious tatto looks different in each time when it's appear, hardly find the connection. What a reason? That's what Pol.lt. Con. Waytarng, Pol.Capt Chane and Pol.Lt Krabi must find out murderer together - All of clues bring them to weird serial homicide and mysterious tattoo which is around Thon Buri and Bangkok. History's scar and art language secret will be unveiled soon.

cr;

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In 1953, while The Great Easter Asia war had been happening. It has dreadful murder case at Bangkok, see mysterious tattoos on dead body at wrist, over forehead and ankle. This is beginning of weird serial homicide in Bangkok' - Inspector of Investigate division Pol.lt. Col Waytarng Phiromruj got reporting, found dead girl in residence at Rakung Dusitraram temple. Body looked like to be poisoned and be hit at the back of head untill it was broken - This case's full of mysterious thing in initial investigate. Mother of dead also give circuitous testimony. They see 5 tattoo word --- [Yao, Jao, Pae, Ting, Pong] - Moreover, this incident repeatedly happen in short time. Second victim isn't die but.... - What they see is so weird and next case will happen in next day. This time, tattoo looks dim. They almost can't read it...Maybe, this case has been happened for long times and ...First body wouldn't be as they saw - Every event can strangely connect together but mysterious tatto looks different in each time when it's appear, hardly find the connection. What a reason? That's what Pol.lt. Con. Waytarng, Pol.Capt Chane and Pol.Lt Krabi must find out murderer together - All of clues bring them to weird serial homicide and mysterious tattoo which is around Thon Buri and Bangkok. History's scar and art language secret will be unveiled soon.

cr;
Wow. Interesting. I don't think I've ever watched a Thai murder/mystery/suspense lakorn before. Well Qi Pao, but not the same. Haha. Thanks for the summary.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw a Chinese-subbed clip: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av18400919/. Really appreciate the efforts of the CN fans. P'Boy looked very excited and said he had been looking forward to producing lakorns like this long long time ago, for he loved "Murder on the Orient Express" and "Death on the Nile" of Agatha Christie. That's why he was so into Prap's award-winning fiction, "Kahon Maha Ratuek" at first reading. Obvious to see, many top Exact actors/actresses also love this novel. So, we see quite a few guest stars in KMR. P'Boy said that some of them volunteered to make a cameo appearance, even for just one episode. The hostess suggested that viewers follow the lakorn from the very start, so as to fully enjoy the story, its surprises and mystries. Pong Nawat plays as the detective. Vill Wannarot is the wife, a teacher with very good literary cultivation. Sirilux Srisukon, the scriptwriter and producer, said that KMR is all Thai. The story takes place in Thailand, is weaved with Thai culture clues, and is the first such lakorn of this type. Thus, the key is to enroll the best talents and present the best work. Worawit Khuttiyayothin, the director, immediately said yes to her invitation after reading the script. Setting is important, and they have Nonsi Nimiburt as the art director. And the stars . . . about 40 of them, all craved to take a part and then did have fun playing here. The lady is very confident that they will present a fresh new kind of Thai lakorn people have never seen before.

And I know this has nothing to do with KMR, but the BTS clip is so hilarious. Thanks again for the hard work of the CN fans. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av18668905/

Last edited: