[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Im loving this so far. I actually like Bie and Noona together Noona is a saasy girl in here i like it. The Ost is the bomb!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Teaser for episodes 2-3:
Bie-Noona
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UAOUxc_y9E[/media]
Bie-Pang
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK4kR7AMmdo[/media]
Cr. ONEHD YT

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. The Biena one is so funny!!! Really Can't wait for the next episode. Why do they have to make us wait for soo long?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Today's episode was very funny. I love the elevator scene. It was hilarious. Hahha! I love how Bie said to her that he's not Brad Pitt when he startled her in the elevator, and then I love how he imitated her afterwards. Also, when he said that he was JAMES NOTE (James Bond). Hahha! I love how they were bickering and messing with one another every chance they get. I almost thought that he was going to tell her the truth about his real relationship with Pat but then changed his mind and laughed at her. It was a really funny scene. But Pang though. She needs to stop kissing my man! I'm already jealous enough. Don't make me anymore jealous! lol Anyways, I hope to see more by next week's episode! Seems like Note is starting to take interest in June. Well, he already did since day one but the feelings are coming in! Same goes to June! Episode 2 was funny too, especially when they were all sent to the police station. Hahha! I love Bie in here. He's so silly. It's nice to have some comedy in this lakorn since the drama isn't between Bie and Noona but between Bie and Pang. The comedy helps relieve me, because I don't want to have to deal with Pat's drama. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Finally got to watch episode 1 and wow I didn't even need to skip any scenes which I'm super gald.... I love Bie in this kind of role because even though it's dramatic, his character makes it even better gosh pang is so annoying because she keeps trying to seduce bie and just use him that gold digger girl man so annoying.. well I have yet to watch episode 2...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Haven't been enjoying my lakorns in awhile...& I'm glad I gave this one a shot. I haven't seen Bie on-screen for awhile now..ever since Koo Gum. I actually like Bie's character..his laugh is pretty contagious too! Can't wait to see more Bie & Noona scenes!! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
In first pic, Noona looked like Yaya for a second

LOL at Bie's expression :coverlaf:

cr magicif,bie fc

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww, almost forgot about my kookum couple!!! Have not start on it yet but already i saw Bie been doing lot of lip service !

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
lakornwatcher said:
I didn't know that he's dating someone. Is it the Mo that is an actress and in Loom Nang Kruan?
Haha, Idk, that was the rumors.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, the Mo from Koom Nang Kruan and Fun Feung. But that was rumors. No one ever did come out to accept that they are dating. But even if they are, acting is acting, I don't see a problem with it.