[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
BIENA <3  :dance1:  :clap: Can't wait until the beginning of next year for this! 
Bie and Noona cute as always, yep yep :D Nat and Pang as the supporting couple? Alright, alright :) And, CD the Star 10 in a lakorn already? 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYmrSxSCbEY

http://youtu.be/bjZRnAnRADk
Happy to hear that Bie is releasing his new single soon as well as his IG. Bie having an IG is now the hottest topic, a lot of news are focusing on this topic. As everyone has known, Bie never had an IG because he said he's too tired to have one, but somehow he just created one and people are wondering why. People are also wondering who Bie will follow for the first person.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Well, us fans definitely have a person in mind as the first person for Bie to follow on IG.........NOONA!!! Thanks for all the updates Dreamlove

You guys like my new banner?!!!! Just had to show it off in anticipation for our beloved pair.  :p

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@looksy I say it again...I love it.  :D

Does Bie already followed Noona on IG? 

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
@looksy----I definitely love your banner! Too cute ^_^ Hmm...I wonder who will he follow?? Hehee...

I am so hyped for this! Yeah, Koo Gam was great and all but to see Bie and Noona in a modern lakorn is like winning a million dollars or something. LOL. Bie is really making huge transitions with every lakorn! He went from a CEO (RAHR) to pimp (HJS) to an asshole (PJR) to an innocent photographer (DRRT) to a goofy time-traveller (KWHR) to a handsome Japanese soldier (Koo Gam) and now to a writer!!! I love how Khun Boy pushes him to the extreme. So far, he's done great in all the roles that he's played! Let's see how his personality is as a writer! Moreover, let's see how naruk he and Noona will be in this somewhat risky plot of "Jad Rak"! I can't wait for this one! GREAT CAST!
And Tum the Star 10 plays a model!!! Wahh!!! There's Utt too!!! OMG. This is...is...sheez, screen candy! LOL.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I am so ready for BieNa. I finished Koo Kum a few months ago, and I've been dying to see them in something else. This seems like a cute and fun lakorn. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, I wasn't going to tune in to this because I'm not a fan of Biena (yet). They're cute together and they have good chemistry, but I just never caught on the Biena bandwagon I guess. Lol. I've been seeing banners of them for this though and I think Noona is really pretty. Her wardrobe here really complements her as opposed to in Koo Gum. Bie is also just so lovable as always, so I think I might actually watch this now. :D I'll have my eyes out for Biena. They could possibly become one of my favorite koo jins. As of now, I'm interested in them (as you can see from my siggie). :p

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile

looksy

sarNie Adult
Candylover32, I love your banner of Jad Rak as well.  :thumbsup: 

Dreamlove thanks for all the update. I love love love those photos of Biena together and that they are getting to do other projects beside this lakorn. OMGosh!!!!....the end of that "10 Years of Love the Star" teaser.....so cute..... :wub:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
looksy said:
Candylover32, I love your banner of Jad Rak as well.  :thumbsup: 

Dreamlove thanks for all the update. I love love love those photos of Biena together and that they are getting to do other projects beside this lakorn. OMGosh!!!!....the end of that "10 Years of Love the Star" teaser.....so cute..... :wub:
Cute siggie you have! ^_^ And I love that picture of Biena. Noona's so pretty. :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I want a beautiful banner of BieNa too. 555 I wish I was just as talented as you ladies. 
Bie looked so quiet and somewhat awkward in the videos even though he was being silly and touchy with her at some point in their videos and when they were taking pictures. I don't know if that's just me but that's the kind of vibe I'm getting from him...through the video. 555 Regardless, I love these two. I know for sure that they're all GOOD with one another. Heheh. He's probably just tired. :) I seriously cannot wait to see Bie's MV and hear his song especially knowing that Noona is in there. This will be the second time - no - 4th time they've been in an MV together. My baby is so adorable. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
it finally here ! dang it, why does it have to be a rom comedy ?! i only prefer comedy in other non-thai related drama . I like my lakorn to be drama/revenge type of scenario , but i still love them ^^^