[OneHD] Jad Ruk Viva Luang (Magic If - Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Loving today's episode. I love the scene at June's house where Note and June were washing dishes; after that Note washes both of his hand on top of June's hand. That scenes was so cute. Also the scene in the morning where June was watching Note sleep and then Note woke up and embrace June in his arm. The kiss at the end of the episode was sweet. Today's episode was mainly Note and June's sweet moment, which I really enjoy. Tomorrow's episode is going to be sad though, I can tell. There'll probably be some tears! I hope there'll be more sweet and cute scenes between Note and June.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so glad that there's not much scenes of Pat and Note together throughout the lakorn, so far, like I had previously thought. I love Bie and Noona, but it's so hard to get into their scenes sometimes because of how cheesy it is. Hahah Don't get me wrong. I love their scenes together. It's hilariously cute and everything I've always wanted from them, but I'm not use to them playing characters like this together yet. Hahha Anyways, I just realized that Noona doesn't do real action kisses like Bie. She only does pecks here and there and does action if it's a short, simple kiss. Other than that, Bie's been making out with her lips only. Hahahha! I can't wait for the two to just have their happy ending. I know Pat's going to drug Note. I can't do drama right now. lol

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode is so sad and intense. The scene where Note said he was only playing around with June was just so sad and when he said he can't love anyone but Pat was just......... I seriously don't know how to explain the emotions from the drama right now. It's so sad when Note had to make all those lies to make June forget him. When June said she's going to wait until Note tells her the truth about what's going on, Note told to not wait for him and makes her slap him was so sad. The scene where both Note and June were crying was so hurtful and sad that it got me crying. I don't like how Pat is trying to do everything to get Note back now. The preview for next episode is totally too much. I seriously hope nothing happens between Note and Pat. If something happens I'm totally going to be so mad and piss. I pity Note so much; he's doing everything for the ones he love even though it's hurting him so much.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for today's summary :) Its so difficult to watch it without subs
Dreamlove said:
Today's episode is so sad and intense. The scene where Note said he was only playing around with June was just so sad and when he said he can't love anyone but Pat was just......... I seriously don't know how to explain the emotions from the drama right now. It's so sad when Note had to make all those lies to make June forget him. When June said she's going to wait until Note tells her the truth about what's going on, Note told to not wait for him and makes her slap him was so sad. The scene where both Note and June were crying was so hurtful. I don't like how Pat is trying to do everything to get Note back now. The preview for next episode is totally too much. I seriously hope nothing happens between Note and Pat. If something happens I'm totally going to be so mad and piss. I pity Note so much; he's doing everything for the ones he love even though it's hurting him so much.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
What the hell are you doing Note are u sure you really love June ?? If you love someone you dont make them cry like that.

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Note you cant be mean to June  :no:  :no:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like I understand Note though because he wants to do everything for the people he love even though it hurts him. He wanted to tell everyone the truth because of June, but then his mom is sick and if he told the truth it's going to cause harm to his mom. So Note decided to not tell the truth even though he really want to and want to start a family with June. He told June to forget him and go to Khun Kim because Khun Kim can take better care of her than him. He's trying to make June hate him so she can forget him. It's very painful to see both Note and June sad and cry.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's very sad. Note had to hurt June because he wants that to be the last time she hurts because he truly loves her. He doesn't want to give her hope and keep her waiting because it'll only hurt her more. Although it hurts him, he's willing to do it to make it less painful for her. He's willing to go into a darker hell if it meant she will go to heaven. This is what a man who truly loves a woman will do. I feel bad for Pat too. It's not really her fault for all that has happened. I mean you can't really control your feelings when you are crazy in love, even with the wrong person. I'll have to stay calm and try to survive this hell with Note till the end.

cecilia

Staff member
If he lets her go .. he should let her go but he comes around and chimes in every time to interrupted her 'supposed' progress relationship with p'Kim (I'm assuming because of the trailer). It's not really fair at all to June; to get hurt and yet still be haunt by his presence. I feel bad for Note but he made a choice and he should stick with it; never hurt a person twice. It's painful and cruel to the one being left behind ...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
NOOOO!!!!! This lakorn is going to end next week at 12 episodes! That means we only have 1 more episode!!! NOOOOO!!! It's just getting started! Why?! Why?!