[OneHD] I'm Sorry I Love You (EXACT)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Another thing is that I just don't think Mo fits the character of the brother's girlfriend in here. She's not the sexy model type. So I don't understand why Exact would cast her when they could've casted someone like Gypsy, who actually has sex appeal, and save Mo for another lakorn with a new costar and/or as a leading character. IF Exact remakes Boys Over Flowers, Mo would've made the perfect Jan Di. PLUS, she works directly under them.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The Stars are Exact.

Now please don't get mad at me for voicing this about Mo. To me I don't think she has that nangek aura or look. She's a great actress, one of the top from exact but somehow she doesn't have the look like how Fang or Gybzy didn't have the look. Mo was great as the nangrai though. She completely shine in that. Her character was bland in FF too, no wait FF was just horrible.

Another one that hasn't sold me as a nangek is Pango. She's cute but no emotions. Hopefully she will prove me wrong in TTB.

OK my apology again.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No need to apologize na. Your honesty is appreciated. Everyone has different tastes.

I think it also doesn't help that Mo's leading lakorns flopped. The one with Son did poorly in ratings, in certain episodes, it was at a 1 or went below a 1, if I remember correctly. Even though she received an award in China for it. Lol And then the one with Pong flopped too even though Nat got nominated and onto the one with Toomtam did poorly too.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's okay. You're free to express your opinions. :) Even though you're not a fan of Mo, I'm glad that you acknowledge her acting talent. I admit, she's not the most beautiful actress. But her beauty or look is enough to capture your attention. I think most people can agree that she's pretty and cute. This is Exact we're talking about so I guess the standards for them are kind of low. Either their actresses are good looking and can't act, or are pretty but not gorgeous, and are great actresses. Mo, in my opinion, is most definitely by far one of Exact's top and best actresses.

In Mo's case, like I mentioned before, I believe the reason a lot of people don't think Mo is pretty is because of her short hair, the fact that she's not girly, and that she rarely gets dolled up in her lakorns. The makeup and hair just doesn't do her justice. I think she's just as pretty as Jakjann and Aom, in all honesty, and her acting is as good as both too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
To be honest, I don't find Jakjaan and Aom to be pretty. Lol I never have. I find both to be good actresses though.

Well all of the Exact lakorns struggled in 2014, even LNF but the buzz was huge for LNF though.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I find both Jakjaan and Aom pretty, but a natural and cute pretty. That's what I mean. They're both great actresses, but they're both not the most beautiful or gorgeous actresses either. They're pretty enough that they can catch your attention. Aom doesn't look that pretty now though that she's older.

I honestly believe Exact gives Mo the crappiest roles and lakorns. Lol. Her lakorns as nang'ek were horrible. But I believe if Mo was casted in a good lakorn with a good costar and role, it would be a huge success. For example, Boys Over Flowers with say, Push, or a remake of Roy Adeed Hang Ruk with Toomtam. She just needs the right lakorn. She's already shining in her lakorns with her acting alone. So pair her up with a good or popular actor and a good story, dress her up, and it's a recipe for success.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not the beauty because I don't find Charabelle beautiful either but I think she has the nangek look. I just can't explain what that look is, sorry.
I saw the one with Pong and Nat Marie, it was a horrible one too. Script was horrible.

Nowadays the supporting couples are way more popular and interesting then the main anyways unless they are the koojin power couple.

You know who I want to see No with? Aon the star. They have that rocker badness look.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It's not the beauty because I don't find Charabelle beautiful either but I think she has the nangek look. I just can't explain what that look is, sorry.
I saw the one with Pong and Nat Marie, it was a horrible one too. Script was horrible.

Nowadays the supporting couples are way more popular and interesting then the main anyways unless they are the koojin power couple.

You know who I want to see No with? Aon the star. They have that rocker badness look.
Charebelle is pretty, I agree. But I don't think she possesses the nang'ek aura. Haha. Her acting is the main problem. She's stiff, no emotions. Sorry if you're her fan. :shutup: But that's what I'm saying. At Exact, it's either their actresses are pretty but not good actresses, or their actresses are not the most gorgeous, but they're good actresses.

YES! Marn Kammathep was horrible!

Oooooo I would loveeeeeee to see Aon The Star with Mo. They'd make a HOT couple. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Charebelle but I'm not a big fan, she still has a long way to go with improvements. It took Vill years to get better. However with how much Exact is growing now and all these new actresses they have coming, she might need to speed it up. If the lakorn is good and the pranang has chemistry then I'll watch.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I see it differently.

Even though the lakorn with Son did bad but it was actually good, so I don't think Exact gave her a bad role at all but sometimes, good lakorns just don't do good in ratings. Sometimes you really can't predict the outcome. Some that were made to be hits flop like Nadech and Yaya's lakorns. It's not easy to be in a lakorn with Son na. Son is one of Exact's top pra'akes, so it says something by having Mo paired up with him.

Seems like a lot of the new Exact actresses were being paired up with Pong for exposure so I think they honestly wanted to promote Mo thus gave her a chance with Pong. Although, the lakorn sucked but usually, storylines like that would attract. Too bad, they missed it this time. Same thing with Vill and Charebelle. Even though both lakorns sucked but I actually appreciate Exact in trying to promot them via Pong who is famous in both Thailand and China. It's not easy pairing up with Pong either.

Again, with KNK, the director put in a lot of effort but he fell short. The cast was already good. Toomtam had just finished two hits with Charebelle and Vill, so KNK could have been a hit especially with that type of storyline too.

But Exact lakorns have sucked for the past decade. They've only gotten better since the transition to One HD. Hopefully, it'll get better and better.

I think Mo has been unlucky not because she gets crappy roles but because they just end up not generating enough buzz or ratings.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pan Ruk Pan Rai was a hit?? I heard that Mo gained a lot of recognition for her acting in there, even moreso than Charebelle.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, it had good ratings and buzz. Of course, the ratings will not be as high as other channels but for a Ch. 5 lakorn, it did quite well.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Even though I'm not Mo's biggest fan, I thought she did great in PRPR as the nang'rai. Well, I don't know if her character is considered nang'rai but her acting was good. I liked her in KNK too. Too bad the lakorn didn't do so well nor did it have that good of an ending. :( Hoping the best for Mo though. Hopefully she'll have her time to shine big than she already is and get more nang'ake roles in the future. 

I have never seen the Korean version. Wait, this is a remake of a korean drama, right? We'll see if I do ever tune in when it airs. lol 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@aiyaja That's good. ^_^ I hope Mo gets promoted as nang'ek soon. She has so much talent and potential. It'll be a shame to let it all go to waste. Supporting roles aren't necessarily bad, but as nang'ek, you get more exposure and the majority of the times, better roles also.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
To be honest, I don't find Jakjaan and Aom to be pretty. Lol I never have. I find both to be good actresses though.

Well all of the Exact lakorns struggled in 2014, even LNF but the buzz was huge for LNF though.

Hello !!! I wanted to bring my contribution to this forum because IASILY is one of my fav korean drama. Here I read about Mo. First she should try to look less tense. Even in FF where her character was suppose to be all innocent modest girl I could hardly feel that with Mo because she always appear she will tell off someone (a girl like Noona would have been better at that). I felt like that in KNK also. Also the competition is tough for her at ch5 but I think Ch5 should give her her chance as a N'ek.
About Jakjaan I agree with Aiyaja. She is boring lookig to me. Nothing striking. she reminds me Park min young a little. They can be pretty but they don't make me go "wow"
Aom on another side I love her facial features. The first time I saw her in this lakorn with Ken I had the same reaction like his character. I took snapshots of her face and I would like to look like her at 40 with one childe

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh preetam, that's how I see Mo! Yes she always seem like she wants to tell someone off or what we call "wieng". Even when she need to look like the innocent helpless nangek, her eyes still has that look. Dang and Bee Namtip has those look too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, Mo's real personality is blunt like that so I guess even when playing certain roles, the Mo in her still shows in her eyes. Lol

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I thought I was the only one who thought Mo usually has that "wieng" look even when she acts as a nang'ek. Lol
But I think Bee is okay? I mean she was totally a nang'ek in Song Kram Nang Fah.