[OneHD] I'm Sorry I Love You (EXACT)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
OMG. That would be a dream come true. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: Mo, New and Nike all in the same lakorn with both guys fighting for her. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: You have such a great idea! Haha.

hehe , imagine that they fight for her , will dream become true someday , wait and see :bhehe:  :pervie:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: onenung06, biebiw, siabeet

The last photo looks identical to the scene in the Korean version where So Ji Sub's character helps his mom after cutting herself(?) in the kitchen. I think this version is going to follow the original scene by scene, just like how RLSR and LR's remakes did. Not sure how I feel about that. Means Mo's character is still going to be annoying like the original too. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
can not help :dance1:  :heart:​ , nike look so hot and handsome here look more sexy then ever really fall for him hehe  :highfive:  :thumbsup: ,  :welcome1: finally back sis with some yummy yummy pics  :coolpix:  :thanks:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling

Credit: Exact IG

I'm getting excited for this! I've been going back and forth watching the Kdrama, only to imagine Nike and Punch. I hope we get to see more photos of Nike and Punch.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I guess, they're filming out of sequence then. Oh, bummer. I've always been a fan of filming a lakorn in sequence, it really helps build up the emotions, that's why in a way, I preferred airing and filming at the same time. Hahah.

Uhhhhh, Nike looks pretty bad in that last photo. Perhaps he'll look better in motion? :secret:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They made Nike's disguise similar to So Ji Sub's. I think they're going to follow the original exactly, scene for scene. I'm looking forward to him seducing Mo's character. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Goodness, Nike's wig is hideous! LOL. I'm dying of laughter.
It's the facial hair too that turned out a bit funny. Haha. I think remakes don't have to follow exactly to its previous version to the dot. Just take what works and leave what doesn't. :)

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
nike facial hair and wig be seem weird ,  artificial and fake   but they want show the difference between his previous and current character , he should let his natural  facial hair and  mustache  grow , will be good on him anyway , nike  look so hot and sexy 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I actually think Nike looks better with the wig and facial hair, though i still don't find him attractive.