[OneHD] I'm Sorry I Love You (EXACT)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
To be fair, Mo portrayed a helpless and soft hearted nang'ek perfectly in Marn Kammathep. Now THAT lakorn is where her character was supposed to be innocent and modest. It was her performance in there after portraying the evil and despicable Payea in PRPR that made people realize Mo's talent and versatility. Two completely opposite roles, and she nailed both.

Wilailuck in Fun Fueng, however, wasn't necessarily supposed to be innocent and modest. She was moreso cute and bubbly, which I thought Mo displayed perfectly and quite effortlessly as well. There were definitely certain scenes where she looked like she wanted to tell people off, but wasn't that exactly what her character was doing?!? She didn't get along with the servants, she disliked Wee for flirting with Mon, and her and Aerin's characters were rivals. It didn't help either that half of Wilai and Athit's interactions were full of misunderstandings and arguments (one of my biggest disappointments with FF :nono1:).

Even in KNK, Mo's characters both in the past and present life weren't supposed to be sweet and very "nang'ek like". She was a boyish girl who was indifferent towards Tri and Luang Thep. Rarely did we see Mo's character actually being nice towards Toomtam. But when she was, Mo was able to completely change from that "I hate you" face to a sweet, loving and caring nang'ek. Did anyone else see her crying scenes? Specifically, episode 13 was where we got to see a different side of Dararai, and Mo was able to portray the heartbreak perfectly.

While I agree that Mo doesn't look or act completely innocent in most of her lakorns, except Marn Kammathep, I don't agree that it's because she has the look of a nang'rai or can't act like a nang'ek. The problem doesn't lie within her acting, it lies within her characters, who are NOT supposed to be completely innocent. Mo's characters in all but one of her lakorns have been tough and stubborn to some extent. If Mo were given more prim and proper roles and truly innocent nang'ek roles, I believe that she would definitely be able to nail them and look and act completely like an innocent or typical nang'ek, because that is exactly what she did in Marn Kammathep. Mo is like Jui, who can play both nang'ek and nang'rai roles convincingly.

I've watched Mo in all of her lakorns, and I can honestly say that she is an actress who is constantly evolving. Mo takes on diverse roles and never bores you with her performance. I can't say the same for other actresses who are just pretty faces and have predictable and very mediocre acting. But I guess nowadays, looks sell more than talent. Mo isn't perfect, I admit that. But then again, who is? I agree that Mo does come off a bit strong sometimes, but she is far from being tense. Actresses who are tense or stiff are Charebelle, Cee Hathaiphat, Panpan, Richy, or even Best Atichat and Pueng Kunya. Mo, on the other hand, doesn't hold back at all when acting. She gives it her all. That's most likely the reason why she can come off a bit strong sometimes. Her blunt personality is what allows her to express everything she's feeling. She doesn't suppress what she thinks or feels, therefore it shows in her face.

Exact should totally give Mo a chance as nang'ek. Before the move to ONE HD, there really wasn't that much competition. But now that Exact has switched channels and is bringing in newbies and actresses from other channels, it's going to be a lot harder, if not impossible, for Mo to land leadng roles. I still think she's a far better actress than most of the new ones and even current ones Exact has. So I'm going to continue hoping and waiting for Mo to become a nang'ek. She's one of Exact's best from the younger generation. I believe Mo has the potential to become somebody like Aom, Pang, and Bee.

Even the director for FF praised Mo highly for her acting skills. The only Exact actresses she's following on IG are Aom, Bee, Jeab, Pim and Mo. And the only Ch.3 actresses she's following on IG are Anne, Matt, Kim, Joy Rinlanee, Rita and Vicky. She's also following Jui and Noon Woranuch. All of these actresses are undoubtedly very talented and have been praised for their acting skills as well. It means something that Mo is included with them.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone posted some short fanmade mvs on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/z5PXrEouw_/?modal=true
https://instagram.com/p/0BLapWou41/?modal=true

Seeing the pictures with the music makes me more excited for this. I hope they use the same ost, but in Thai. Apparently, the younger brother in the Korean version was a singer, so I can see why Kangsom was casted. Mo and Kangsom actually look like the original actors also:

Mo and the Korean actress both have the same eyes, nose and smile.

Even the actors in the Korean version looked like siblings. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, does anyone know what Kang Min Joo's significance was in the Korean version? From what I read on wiki, they didn't mention her besides that the brother was interested in her and wanted the main girl to hook them up, which she did. But in mvs I watched, it seems that the younger brother falls for the main girl also, or later realizes her love for him and wants her back in his life. I hope Mo's character in this version isn't just going to be pushed to the side. <_< I'm going to be so upset if she's just a meaningless side character that hooks up with the brother. Also, I hope Mo and Kangsom's characters in here aren't going to be immature again like in FF. It seems like they'll be similar to Wilai and Athit though. <_< Especially Kangsom's character since he's supposed to be rich and spoiled.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh this drama is so old but like everyone already stated, it's one of the best during its time. Def. a tear jerker but loved it! Also loved the main song. I just finished watching Master's Sun last month and was thinking of going back to watch ISILY

And If I remember correctly, Kangsom's character is a superstar who wants a relationship with Mo's character. Kangsom gets Punch to help him out with the relationship but I don't remember Mo's character being around much. Punch is also the stylist for Kangsom, who she secretly likes.. In the end when Punch and Nike's character already fall in love, that's when Kangsom realizes he likes Punch too.

Anonymous<3 said:
What character did this actress play? They should've casted Gypsy for her role. She looks just like her.
She plays the girlfriend role if I remember correctly.
So Ji-Sub was dating her in Australia but she went off and married a rich guy. So Ji-Sub showed up to the wedding and that's when everything begins

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks! So I was right...Mo's character will only be a useless side character. :sleep: :nono1: Both guys will eventually be going after Punch. <_<

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This was one of my favorites.

It's like this, Nike's Mom, played by P'Nok Sinjai is a famous celebrity. She gave birth to twins, but her close friend, Punch's Father, didn't want her to ruin her reputation as a single mother, having babies before marriage, so he dropped the twins off to an orphange/adoption center while telling Nok that her children died. A white couple from Australia adopts Nike and takes him to Australia whereas the twin sister is born mentally challenged and stays in the country. The white couple mistreats Nike, so he runs away at a very young age and lives his life recklessly and as a gangster or swindler doing everything he can to survive. He has a girlfriend, who is the character you wanted Gypsy to play in. She betrays him and chooses a mafia leader because of money and a better life.

Punch and Kangsom grew up together. They live on the same property. Punch's Father works for Nok as a driver, close friend. Punch has always liked Kangsom but he's never felt anything towards her. He likes Mo. Mo is a new rising celebrity that everyone wants. She is a player because she doesn't believe in true love. She likes to test men. Mo knows that Punch likes Kangsom but she still goes out with Kangsom because she wants to. He's popular, she's popular. Mo ends up dumping or playing Kangsom to a point where she and Punch's relationship break apart. Mo and Punch are best friends, but it's a relationship where Mo has the upper hand and always has to or else she won't be Punch's friend.

When Punch goes to Australia and comes back and Nike comes back to Thailand after getting shot in the head and know that he only has 3 months to live, he comes back to search for his biological parents. That is when Nike and Punch falls in love and that is also when Kangsom sees that Punch is with another guy and actually realizes that he's loved her all along. Nike tries to steal everything back from Kangsom because Nok adopts Kangsom to be her son after losing her children, so she spoils him. Nike's plan is to steal Mo to hurt Kangsom but Mo ends up falling in love with Nike.

In the end Mo ends up with no one. Actually, all of them end up with no one. Kangsom and Mo realize that what they had for each other is not love, so they remain as friends.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind if the Thai version is a little different from the Korean version but one thing I would want to be kept exactly the same is the ending, especially Punch's last narration. I felt like that was the most important part of the ending... Now I think I'm gonna go back and rewatch this drama LOL

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks aiyaja! After you mentioned that Nike will be stealing Mo from Kangsom to hurt him, I got super excited and went to check out the drama on youtube. I skimmed through it for So Ji Sub and Seo Ji Young's scenes, starting from episode 3 all the way until the last episode.

I'm going to hate Mo's character in here. The original actress was annoying, but hopefully because I love Mo as an actress, she won't annoy me as much. And she gets some super hot kiss scenes with Nike, so I'm very much looking forward to those. :coverlaf: I hope Mo gets more scenes with Nike in this version versus the Korean actors in the original version. I've always wanted Nike and Mo to pair up ever since E-Sa. Even though they played as siblings in there, there was a specific moment where I felt a spark between them. This will do for the meantime until they actually get to pair up as leads in another lakorn. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd just like to say that I think Mo would've made the perfect Eun Chae. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Mo and Im Soo Jung are both very small, petite, thin, and somewhat "flat". They both look very innocent, boyish, harmless, kiddish, fragile, and youthful. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: They both have chubby cheeks and pouty lips too! Mo and Nike also look cute together! :coverlaf:

OOH! Great cast (minus Nike)! KangMo again! I'm totally looking forward to seeing them in this second lakorn. Yay!
I would rather have Tono or Son. Nike just...doesn't fit the role. On the bright side, Punch is back again!

Anonymous<3 said:
Forgive me for my hardcore fangirl heart, but I'd just like to point out that I think Mo would've also been an awesome Eun Chae. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :hide:

Mo and Im Soo Jung are both very small and petite, thin, and somewhat "flat". They both look very innocent, boyish, harmless, kiddish, fragile, and youthful. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: And they both have chubby cheeks and pouty lips! She and Nike look cute together too! :coverlaf:
Mo is so much cuter. Lol. Just saying.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Holy crap! This Korean nang'ek sure does look a lot like Gypsy. Lol.
Lol. Yeah! That's why I thought they should've casted Gypsy. Maybe they did. :shrug: We don't know who else is in here besides Nike, Punch, Kangsom, Mo and Nok.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OOH! Great cast (minus Nike)! KangMo again! I'm totally looking forward to seeing them in this second lakorn. Yay!
I would rather have Tono or Son. Nike just...doesn't fit the role. On the bright side, Punch is back again!
You liked KangMo in FF?? I didn't. :p Their story was disappointing and I didn't feel much chemistry between them. They look like siblings too. Maybe they might grow on me in here since this is a serious genre. I doubt it though. Both of their characters aren't likable. Lol. Have you seen the Korean version?

I think Nike fits this role, both in looks and acting. Tono would've been a good choice after Nike.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo is so much cuter. Lol. Just saying.
LOL! GLAD YOU AGREE!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed that Mo wasn't casted in here as nang'ek. I can see how Punch fits the main character too, but I think Mo really is the most suitable. Like you said, she's adorable, small and cute like Im Soo Jung. She works directly under Exact too and has been acting for them for years, so it's unfortunate that they didn't cast her as nang'ek, but rather, as a supporting character. :scratchhead2: Especially because Mo actually really does fit this character too, even moreso than Punch.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo's so cute at 3:41. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4hkscUYc2Y

She reminds me of Im Soo Jung here at 3:32:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee8n4q8t99A

Anonymous<3 said:
Wait, did you mean Mo is cuter than Punch? Or Mo is cuter than Im Soo Jung? Lol.
LOL! I find Mo cuter than Im Soo Jung. I don't know. Maybe I'm bias but I do find Thai and Chinese actresses more beautiful than Korean actresses. Besides, Jang Na Ra I don't think I find any Korean actresses pretty and that's sad. Lol.
As for Mo and Punch, I find them both equally pretty but I grew up with Punch so I might be a little bias because I like her more than Mo. Lol. Punch was always my idol during my teenage years. Hahahaha!